Wrestling meet hotel

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

This weekend I had a wrestling meet a few hours away. This was one of the few meets that allowed weigh ins the night before so we drove there Friday afternoon and did weigh in, before going to dinner. Since it was a few hours away we stayed in local hotel, 4 guys to a room 2 to a bed. With coach in another room.  After we get back to the hotel we quickly get bored and decide to go swim in the hotel pool.  We get down there and there is another group of wrestlers there. The other team like us is just wearing their compression shorts, no one ever things to bring swim trunks to a wrestling meet. The swimming quickly turns to horseplay, some trunks get yanked.  The whole time there's a late 20's guy chilling in hot tub.  He has massive pecs with trimmed fur on them.  A bunch of us move from the pool to the hot tub, making it way overcrowded, practically sitting on each other. I end up next to the guy. After the guys get bored they take of to go back to thier room, but the older guy stays.  After the water clears I can see hes got a full boner in his spandex shorts. After the hot tub cleared out and i didn't move away he started looking down at me. I adjusted my junk a few times for him, and he started rubbing my leg and crotch under the water. I instantly boned in my shorts. He pulled my cock out and started sucking on it, occasionally coming up for air.  He then gets worried someone will come in.  He gets up to leave and hands me a room key and tells me to meet him upstairs.  

I follow him up stairs and use they key to open his room door.  Hes naked and stroking on the bed. He gets up and comes over , we start making out. im rubbing n squeezing his huge chest. hes grabbing my ass n stroking my cock. He goes down on me and gets me so close then pus me on the bed and moves from sucking me to licking my but every time I get close.  He straddles me chest n puts his cock in my face which i start sucking.  He strokes my cock while i do. he then shifts backwards and starts rubbing my boner on his crack., He keeps working it adding some spit, working his hole on my cock head. When he finds the right spot he pushes down and i feel my cock sinking up into him. he starts grinding n bucking his hips while he holds my arms down at the wrists , not saying anything just moaning n grunting.  I don't last long till I'm throbbing, leaking then shooting inside him.  He lifts off my and sucks my dick for a few minutes, then he asks if i want to keep going. he lays back and lifts his legs to show me his as. I climb on top and fuck him missionary until i come again. he gabs me by the hips hand holds me there , grinding his ass on my still hard cock, until I start to hump him again.  I shoot in him for the third time.  

The next day at meet I see him coaching the guys from the pool, and he makes an effort not to make eye contact or look my way.

Guest tristian
5 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

What weight class are you?

just moved from 138 to 142. I couldn't hold 138 when I hit 5'10"

Edited by tristian

Guest tristian
5 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Such a hot read. You should’ve taken his dick too

🙂  I think he was pretty done after. He came all over my chest n face while riding me and again all over his bed when i did him doggy.  When he came it was like his hole grabbed n squeezed my cock. Made me cum so hard.

Guest tristian
47 minutes ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

You would be more than welcome to cum hard in me.

Then, it would be my turn to op you.

5'10 and 142lb?  I wish I was able to see your pics.  You sound cute!

Thanks. Yeah I walk around 5lbs heavier, 15lbs more in off season. you hang around with many wrestlers? How big are you?  there are a bunch of wrestling tourneys in Vegas.

10 hours ago, tristian said:

🙂  I think he was pretty done after. He came all over my chest n face while riding me and again all over his bed when i did him doggy.  When he came it was like his hole grabbed n squeezed my cock. Made me cum so hard.

If you won do you think the prematch sex helped?

Guest tristian
11 hours ago, seaguy said:

If you won do you think the prematch sex helped?

There's a superstition that in fight sports you should abstain from sex when training or competing to keep your testosterone higher or not waste testosterone.  I'm not sure that's true. I was definitely a little more focused and clear headed during my meets.  I did really well so I had alot of bouts as I moved up. So by the end of the day when I hit the showers I was exhausted but pretty worked up n horny.  I would have loved to have gotten drilled right there in the shower on on the trainer table.. but it didn't happen.  Again wrestlers are very body friendly, hug, grab ass  but shy about anyting sexual.  Not like swimmers and all the swimcest.

3 hours ago, tristian said:

There's a superstition that in fight sports you should abstain from sex when training or competing to keep your testosterone higher or not waste testosterone.  I'm not sure that's true. I was definitely a little more focused and clear headed during my meets.  I did really well so I had alot of bouts as I moved up. So by the end of the day when I hit the showers I was exhausted but pretty worked up n horny.  I would have loved to have gotten drilled right there in the shower on on the trainer table.. but it didn't happen.  Again wrestlers are very body friendly, hug, grab ass  but shy about anyting sexual.  Not like swimmers and all the swimcest.

When I was a wrestler I thought sex helped me keep my weight down.

Guest tristian
7 minutes ago, Yourslave2386 said:

When I was a wrestler I thought sex helped me keep my weight down.

If you do it enough it probably does.  Its cardio! Plus you sweat. less cum in body, and if you but is looser maybe you empty out more?  If your cutting weight , sex also feels good and might distract you from wanting food.  I like this all wrestlers should be required to fuck before weigh ins.  If the cheer leaders occasionally fluff a football player why not.