Anal orgasms

bbpigbtm

My bf turn me from a top to a btm when we met. Never thought i be a btm, but crave it after few weeks, now i have anal orgasms being fucked. My hole spasms , gripps and milks-  and i cum . I also noticed when i have big shits it dripps cum from my cock- am i alone? Guess i’m a true btm- my nipples Wired when worked i can cum. Others have these things happen) ?

Edited by bbpigbtm
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I too have anal orgasms. I always have.  I don’t always have them though. It depends on my top. Just like any pussy he has to work it for it to orgasm. I can also give them to myself with toys sometimes. For me it has nothing to do with a mans size but rather how he breeds me.

• Like 6

On 1/6/2020 at 4:25 PM, bbpigbtm said:

My bf turn me from a top to a btm when we met. Never thought i be a btm, but crave it after few weeks, now i have anal orgasms being fucked. My hole spasms , gripps and milks-  and i cum . I also noticed when i have big shits it dripps cum from my cock- am i alone? Guess i’m a true btm- my nipples Wired when worked i can cum. Others have these things happen) ?

That's me. My nipples have ALWAYS been that way, since I was a kid, and I've been a butthole pleasure pig since I was a teen. So you're not alone.

• Like 5

On 1/22/2020 at 3:47 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I too have anal orgasms. I always have.  I don’t always have them though. It depends on my top. Just like any pussy he has to work it for it to orgasm. I can also give them to myself with toys sometimes. For me it has nothing to do with a mans size but rather how he breeds me.

I have an average size dick but can shoot multiple times. When I am close I really pound that ass.  I have a couple bottom buds that have anal orgasms as I'm pounding. I hit the prostate just right and boom.  I feel the spasms and it triggers my orgasm and I'm shooting more inside.  I love it.

• Like 5

On 1/6/2020 at 2:25 PM, bbpigbtm said:

Totally my tale too, bud.  My ex-bf turned me from a top to a bottom and there was no looking back.  Now I crave being fucked and bred.  Totally hot-wired nips here too - work' em and my hole begs for cocks.  Oink!

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 3:47 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

You guys need to write something about this.  Any better way to play with toys to give anal orgasms?

I have fucked two guys to anal orgasm.  The first time I had no idea what was going on and the guy explained to me afterward that he had an anal orgasm and described it.  This wasn't the first time I fucked him so I was trying to think about what I did that might have contributed (aside from a hard medium sized dick) but I hadn't done anything special (although I loved fucking that guy).  Looks like he was primed for anal orgasms because it had happened to him before.

I love to practice fucking ass till he has an anal orgasm.  Think it has to do with the connection you have with the guy.  The couple guys that have anal orgasms are fuck buds and we know what gets each other off.  I am always open to more buddies. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Descartes70817
48 minutes ago, bihairy said:

I have an average size dick but can shoot multiple times. When I am close I really pound that ass.  I have a couple bottom buds that have anal orgasms as I'm pounding. I hit the prostate just right and boom.  I feel the spasms and it triggers my orgasm and I'm shooting more inside.  I love it.

The feeling of a bottom having an orgasm with my cock deep inside him does the same for me. The orgasm is so intense it feels like I'm cumming through his cock and shooting my load onto his belly or the bed sheets.

26 minutes ago, bihairy said:

I love to practice fucking ass till he has an anal orgasm.  Think it has to do with the connection you have with the guy.  The couple guys that have anal orgasms are fuck buds and we know what gets each other off.  I am always open to more buddies. 

It would be interesting to come across top breeders like you, @bihairy and @Descartes70817. In general, I serve men and their cocks and so far almost all of them have shown little interest in whether, or how, I cum. My focus is always to "take dick" for as long and as hard and as deep as he needs to empty his balls. I came very close to an anal orgasm in my first incredible bare fuck, but have never been there since.

Edited by blackrobe
  • Like 1

Guest Descartes70817
3 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

It would be interesting to come across top breeders like you, @bihairy and @Descartes70817. In general, I serve men and their cocks and so far almost all of them have shown little interest in whether, or how, I cum. My focus is always to "take dick" for as long and as hard and as deep as he needs to empty his balls. I came very close to an anal orgasm in my first incredible bare fuck, but have never been there since.

It's not that I'm aiming to make a bottom cum, or even care if he cums or not, but a lot of bottoms seem to love being thoroughly used as a fuck toy so much they cum whether they want to or not. When it just happens while I'm close myself it triggers me to cum instantly and that seems to make my orgasm even more intense than usual.