Cheating !

bbpigbtm

Got great husband, he really hung top, perfect partner. He all top  and very conservative high moral guy. Even tho he fucks me crazy, i miss the hook ups just for pig sex. Don’t even care who top is as long as he uses me. Am i crazy to want this? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You're not crazy at all, I'm in a situation with a vanilla partner who's not really into any kink, he's also not really aware of what I'm into.

I'd find cheating really, really hot, but it's also a line and my partner has a real thing about it, too.

Wanting "pig sex" and "cheating" are two different things. i don't think there's anything wrong with wanting "pig sex."  i cannot find a positive connotation for "cheating."  i have to question the quality of any relationship where one has to cheat/lie to maintain it. To me, one of the primary differences of an intimate relationship is having a person in your life is is open and honest with you and who you can be open and honest with... that is the relationship, two people who love each other for who they are. If you have to hide who you are, where's the relationship?  

• Like 1

• Moderators

You’re not crazy to want this, but it sounds like you and your husband are not sexually compatible. Tell him what you need, and let him decide what to do with that.

There are big-dicked, hard-fucking tops who love their bottom to be a cumdump whore. You need one of those.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1