I met this guy on-line about a month ago. He described himself as a sexy Latin guy with a very big dick. I have a thing for Latinos, so I decided to meet-up with him, even though he didn’t have a photograph. I am 23 and have a very nice, tight body and usually pretty picky about the people I let fuck me, so when I met him, I was a little put-off. He was somewhat older than his profile suggested, and he did not have the body I was expecting. His uncut cock, on the other hand, looked very interesting: a full 8.5”, extremely thick, low hanging balls and a thick bush. He repeated several times I would love his cock in my hole, and he was adept at playing with my tits, body and fingering my ass while his cock plumped-up. At this point, my inhibitions were dissipating, and increasingly I was open to his invitation. Hell, I’m being too vague - I was beyond considering his invitation, I was crazy for it: you’ll understand when I say I was in heat. I made my decision, and groaning and turning my ass to him. It should have alarmed me when he grinned, suggesting he knew I would acquiesce, but I was so turned-on I was beyond being critical. I reached for my bag and pulled out a condom but he grabbed my wrist and said "No. You don't want that."

I like to say I was seriously weighing-up pulling-up my pants and splitting, when he slipped the knob of his cock against my hole. “You won't believe how good this is going to feel." That was all he said, and I felt my discipline melt. Yeah, I knew it was at very least imprudent, and possibly reckless, but I was incredibly turned on by this dark-skinned, Latino. His dick was huge and hard as a rock and he kept tweaking my nipple. He clearly knew how to play me: he slid a bottle of poppers under my nose and whispered for me to breathe them in. I knew if I did then I would have no control...and in that moment that is what I wanted...to lose control. So, I breathed in the deepest hit I could take and he slid it in and I moaned and cried as he fucked me and shot his load deep in my ass.

Afterward, as I was dressing he wrote his number for me and said to call him. I took the number and didn't say anything, so he said. "Don't throw it away. You'll want more. Right now you think you won't, but you will." Two days later, I found myself calling him. I told him how afraid I was of what we'd done but how badly I wanted it again. He said he had something that would keep me from being afraid of barebacking. I asked him what and he told me to come over later that night. When I arrived, he led me back to his bedroom. He had hooked up a sling over his bed. I climbed in and he started fucking me. He said "As long as you are negative, you will always be afraid. You won't ever enjoy this the way you should. Do you gonna stay, or leave?" I felt his hard cock in my ass pounding against my prostate. I could feel that wonderful sense of fullness matched only by the sense I was going to piss myself. I took another big hit of poppers. "Breed me." Which he promptly did. Smiling broadly, he played with my sloppy hole and tits, plied me with more poppers and asked “Want some more, buddy?” When I took a deep hit and replied simply “Yeah.” He picked up his phone and started making calls to his friends. Within a half-hour or so, the first guy arrived, and by that night I ended-up taking six loads of charged cum. The next day I took off work and spent the day in bed. I was a mess for a few days, but he was right. Now I can truly feel free. Now I can experience the pleasure for which I secretly was looking.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 10

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...