Bottoms - Are you a cumslut or a cockslut?

backdoorjimmy

Bottoms - Do you consider yourself to be a cumslut or a cockslut?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. What type of bottom are you?

• I'm a cum slut
    • I'm a cock slut
    • Both
    • Neither
    • I'm a prude

I've always loved getting fucked but for the last couple of months I've been hornier than ever. I'm basically in a no loads refused mood right now. But to me, the cock is the most important part of the fuck. I'm barely interested in sucking dick because I'm enjoying having my hole fucked so much.

There are a lot of posts on this site about being a cumslut and needing the load above everything else. I might be a selfish bottom, but I'm exclusive there for the cock and nothing else. The load is a nice way to finish, but if the dick isn't good then I'm not interested. I've come to the realization that I'm a cockslut, not a cumslut.

Does anyone else feel this way? Or is the load the most important thing to you?

That’s a tough one. You wouldn’t think it would be, because I have zero problem saying I don’t have to get a load in me to feel that I’ve served my purpose, and that I count my success in fucks, not loads.

But this question forces me to think about what pleasure motivates me to slut myself, which feels unnatural and beside the point for a service bottom. I feel pleasure if it pleases the Top to make me feel pleasure, just as I endure pain if it pleases the Top to give me an intentionally painful fuck.

I guess I have to land in the positive middle and say I’m both a cockslut and a cumslut, because what drives me into extreme, degrading promiscuity is the sense that another man is taken to another level when he feels that he has joined his flesh to mine. That can take the form of that shuddering sigh and groan right after he enters, or a joyous mid-fuck cry of “It’s so fucking wet!” to a jackhammering with a command to “Take it. Take it!” To his orgasm impossibly deep inside my body at the end. I know by these things that I serve him well both in pleasure to his cock, and in bringing about and accepting the release of his cum.

Someone in another thread recently - I regret I can’t remember who - said he thought cumdumps provided a valuable and needed service. That made me proud. So I’ll proudly fly both the Cockslut and Cumslut flags, and never feel one instant of shame.

• Like 3

Guest Biobrorn

I'm a cum slut. If I had it my way I'd have a dude pump me for 30 sec or less and then nut. One after the other. 54 loads in a night is my high score and always looking to top it. I'll pick used rubbers out of the bin and empty them in my hole to get more cum in me.

Initially I ticked both, I love being fucked, but decided the best part is getting the cum. I take plenty of cock at parties where I never get the cum, but will take any cock in the hope of being bred. I love being fucked, but do it for the cum 🙂

That's a hard one for me to quantify with the survey answers.  The thing that gets me is the Tops need and desire to put Himself inside of me, so it sort of depends on what gets Him off, putting His cock in me or His cum?  i get the impression most Tops like both and i pretty naturally respond to my Top, so if i sense His pleasure in fucking me, i really get into it... and i always love HIs orgasm, that seems the ultimate expression of desire and pleasure to me.

There may be a very simple way to determine if you're a cumslut or a cockslut. Think back to a really hot fuck you got from a guy who you were really into. If at the end of the excellent fucking you got, you turned and asked "did you cum?" and he says NO - but you would let him fuck you again without hesitation, you're probably a cockslut. This site is heavily skewed to loads given and taken, which isn't a bad thing, but I'd trade in some of the loads I got last year for higher quality fucking from the types of dicks I prefer.  In other words, keep your load in your balls if your dick and stroke game are weak. 

Note to tops serving cumsluts: lie to every single bottom you fuck and say you came in them even if you didn't. You instantly become a hero in their minds if they think they got your load.😂  

• Like 1