Bottoms - Are you a cumslut or a cockslut?

backdoorjimmy

Bottoms - Do you consider yourself to be a cumslut or a cockslut?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. What type of bottom are you?

• I'm a cum slut
    • I'm a cock slut
    • Both
    • Neither
    • I'm a prude

I think I lean toward cockslut. The best is definitely getting that good dick and taking a big load at the end as your reward. Swallowing down your throat, taking a hot load on your face, or knowing he’s blasting his cum deep in your slutty hole are huge turn ons, but thinking about experiencing all of that independently, without the cock, leaves me feeling unsatisfied. The cock is the sundae, the cum is the cherry on top of the sundae. Thankfully one usually involves the other.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 7:40 AM, tallslenderguy said:

The thing that gets me is the Tops need and desire to put Himself inside of me,

This. ^  Even though my personal physical sexual pleasure is not my goal in service,  if I absolutely have to analyze (I seem to involve ‘anal’ in everything, don’t I?) a source of physical gratification that sex brings to me, it’s the realization that the Top is inside my body. The feeling becomes exponentially stronger with depth of penetration, and to a lesser extent, fullness of girth, but the main point is that another person has chosen to  occupy the inside of me, and it just makes me want to give him the keys to the castle.

• Like 2

I am definitely a cum slut. I don’t really care about the size of a man but if he cums a lot I am all in. The feeling of having a man release inside of me is everything. From my first time until now I still think it’s the best part. A man has given you a part of himself. It’s a gift.

• Like 3

On 1/14/2020 at 10:34 AM, bbzh said:

Note to tops serving cumsluts: lie to every single bottom you fuck and say you came in them even if you didn't. You instantly become a hero in their minds if they think they got your load.😂  

What I find strange is the number of tops who do the reverse: show no signs of cumming, don't say anything, just stop fucking and walk away without showing any reaction or letting me lick their dick clean. And then I find a big load leaking out of me. I'm happy, but dudes, you don't need to stealth me.

I have noticed this more recently, often when I am on a fuck bench in a bathhouse, and usually earlier in the night before I have a few loads in my ass that might make it harder to tell.

In the last month I had a couple of scenarios. One where I got fucked by four or five guys on a bench and didn't think any of them came in me, but when I got up my ass was leaking and there was a pool of cum on the floor that wasn't there before. At least three loads worth.

Another night I got fucked by a guy who finished and just walked away. About an hour or two later he was fucking me again and I was begging him "I really need your cum in me" and he responded "Again?". I think he thought I didn't recognize him from earlier, but it was just that I didn't know he had cum in me before.

This is most common when I have taken a decent amount of cock and maybe a load or two. A lot of the cum has ended up in my mouth from licking the Cum off the cocks who fucked me, even if it is just cum from previous cocks. It's hard for me to judge if I have one load or three in my ass when half a dozen cocks have been pistoning in and out. But I am starting to think I may be undercounting loads!

• Like 3

And on the actual substance of the question, I am very much in the "Both" club. It is hard for me to pick. But some of this may depend on context.

Most of my sex is at bathhouses where the possibility of multiple cocks and loads is always there. If I am meeting up with a single guy at his place and we have a nice fuck but he doesn't cum,  it doesn't ruin the night, but generally I expect to get bred if it's one on one.

At the baths I don't expect every cock that enters me to breed me. On average I would say that maybe a bit under 40% of guys who fuck me at the baths cum in me. That may seem like an alarmingly low number for guys used to 1on 1 hookups, but it makes sense at the baths. Most tops will fuck multiple asses over a period of hours before unloading.

It is extraordinarily rare for me not to get multiple cocks at the baths. But it is not uncommon to get 7 cocks and 0 loads. Or 10 cocks and 1 load. So if you asked me "Are you more commonly frustrated by lack of cock or lack of cum?" It is definitely the latter. But that doesn't mean the cum is more important than the cock.

So I wouldn't really be able to pick one. There are also other factors important to me. I love uncut cocks. I love big cocks. I love ass to mouth. I love big loads. There are certain scenarios that I find insanely stimulating. Having a bunch of those factors in play is more important than a single metric like numbert of loads. I went to Steamworks last week and got fucked 8 times and took three loads. Four of the cocks were legitimately huge. As in 8.5 to 10 inches and very thick. 99th percentile thickness. An extremely fortunate statistical distribution. Two of them were very large. Two were on the small side of average. I think 6 of the 8 were uncut. I don't think I added any lube after the second fuck. It was just whatever cum was inside me and whatever spit I slobbered on these monster cocks before they opened me up. The three biggest guys delivered brutally hard fucks. Like pushing an enormous cockhead against my ass without any extra lube then immediately pounding full length strokes. All but one repeatedly went ass to mouth and I could taste earlier loads on their cocks.

And psychologically important, the last three cocks to fuck me were the biggest, and the last guy to fuck me was one of the most punishing fucks and shot a huge poz load in me and kept his twitching cock in me long after, then lay back to let me lick him clean. How a night ends can influence whether you feel satisfied regardless of numbers

Would I have liked 8 loads? Sure, but I would rather have those cocks and 3 loads than 8 uninspiring but cummy fucks. Would I have preferred 30 cocks? Sure, but not if I got 0 loads.

Balance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am a pure and simple cumslut. From the first time I took cum in my mouth, I knew I had to have more. I pride myself on my BJ skills and with the help of craigslist, I sucked off as many as I could in my free time. When I was introduced to an abs, I spent many hours and took hundreds of loads. I visited steamworks a couple dozen times(mostly to suck and swallow) and enjoyed a few good fucks. I have 4 good fuckbuds that just love to leave their cum in my ass and that is where I’m at right now....taking cum in my ass. I see a future of me back at steamworks in a room....face down.....

I'm a cum slut and really get off on earning a guys' load but if a guy really works on me I occasionally flip. But if i'm in bottom mode, as I normally am, getting loaded is all i'm concerned about and after one load all I want is more loads in me, nothing else. Although after a very slutty sauna / bath house session and being loaded multiple times I have been known to load a fellow slut just before I leave, especially if there's guys watching. 

Guest PozJock
On 1/28/2020 at 2:43 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I am definitely a cum slut. I don’t really care about the size of a man but if he cums a lot I am all in. The feeling of having a man release inside of me is everything. From my first time until now I still think it’s the best part. A man has given you a part of himself. It’s a gift.

I agree CUM SLUT pig here. Best part is when the guy shoots his load in you knowing u have his seed. DEF a gift

Guest DetroitAnon

I’d give the edge to cumslut.   I love raw dick, but my anxiety builds the longer I’m getting fucked because I want the load so bad.  No matter how good the dick, I want the load as soon as possible because I always want as many loads as I can get.  I work so hard to anticipate the needs of the top and perform to his liking so that I have a better chance in making him cum.  If a guy fucks me too long, it may be a missed opportunity for another guy to breed me. 

Cumslut - Sometimes bottoming for me is not the most pleasurable, I stress a lot about not being clean, so I'm not concentrating on the actual experience. I have a problem with not being present in the moment. But I crave getting a man' s seed buried in my hole.