Bottoms - Are you a cumslut or a cockslut?

backdoorjimmy

Bottoms - Do you consider yourself to be a cumslut or a cockslut?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. What type of bottom are you?

• I'm a cum slut
    • I'm a cock slut
    • Both
    • Neither
    • I'm a prude

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if I have too choose a long hard fuck vs. the quick anon pump’n’dump, preferably without any words spoken, I am most definitely a cum whore ‘cause I like the quickies best. 
I adore and serve on beautiful hard cocks, but it is all about getting their cum inside my boi pussy.

Edited by detour
  • Upvote 2

At first I asked wasn’t sure, and then I asked myself this question:

Would I prefer to spend 4 hours with the most perfectly chiseled, handsome cock in the world, reaching into the deepest recesses of every orifice before it finally spewed its load into me... or would I prefer to spend 4 hours arse up, face down on a fuck bench, taking load after load from an endless parade of average, unseen and unknown hard male flesh?

Easy answer!  The latter, of course- I’m definitely a cumslut 😉

• Like 4

Very much a “both” man. Love the sensation of being fucked by a cock; worship the oneness of seeing and feeling a guy get hornier and hornier. Want the pounding to never end.

But, once he shoots his load, it’s all I care about...until he’s ready to start fucking me again.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

the more versatile you are, the more sex you will get (depending on circumstances of course) and the more fun you will have. roles are for parker house

So true.

I used to get so frustrated with guys who wouldn’t meet up to fuck me. But fortunately I’ve learned to flip quite skilfully in the last few years.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I am most definitely a cumslut. The cock is simply the delivery system for what my ass desires. I have gladly let a top just continuously mount me until he has spent his entire load in me and my ass was still not satisified. I orgasm hardest when I feel that cum leaking out of me and I am fucking myself with my fingers or dildo using all that cum as lube. It is the cum that gets me off.

• Like 1