Bottoms - Are you a cumslut or a cockslut?

backdoorjimmy

Bottoms - Do you consider yourself to be a cumslut or a cockslut?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. What type of bottom are you?

• I'm a cum slut
    • I'm a cock slut
    • Both
    • Neither
    • I'm a prude

This is an interesting and good question. I’d classify myself a cockslut that has a love for variety. I love cum don’t get me wrong but When in the bath house I am looking for as many Raw cocks as possible. If they cum in my hole it’s icing on the cake and my reward for a job well done but then I’m waiting for the next cock. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cumslut,

I'm not attracted to, nor can fall in love, or develop an attachment to men. The only thing i like about gay sex is the cum and getting bred. Because i'm not attracted to, or turned on by men in the first place. I have the luxury of letting any man who is interested, use my hole to empty his nuts. without having to be bothered by looks, morals, or status.

It also means i want quantity over quality. Rather have 10 quick fucks each leaving a load, than a long fuck that only leaves 1 or 2.  also would prefer a 3-pump chump, over a cocksman with stamina.

• Like 1

Definitely more of a cockslut. If I say I had a good night, people will ask me “How many loads did you get?” The answer might be zero, but I took tons of cock, and I’d be delighted with that. I also like long sessions where I get fucked for ages but may not get much or any loads.

Having said that, I love cum and being dumped in, and doing an all day dump and go session where I collect 30 or 50 loads or whatever is high up my bucket list. 

So both, I guess. Nice that we don’t really have to choose!

• Like 1

Definitely a cumslut. I love getting fucked, but for me it’s really a means to an end - that end being an ass full of cum. The quicker a guy shoots, the sooner I can move on and collect the next load. If a guy fucks me and doesn’t load me, I might give him a second chance. But if it happens twice, we won’t be hooking up again. 

• Like 2