BBC or not BBC, Choice or only option

Oldercumslut

Ok so the title courted clique bate.

Had a discussion with my therapist and she asked my why I seem to have more BBC for hookups.  I think she was pushing the race issue. ( she knows I'm not a size queen)

For me I can say that it's just because there seems to be more of them online, or in some places the white guys tend to be bottoms like me.  When it's 2am and I"m looking for cock, it's usually not a white dude of any age that's online.

Any thoughts or comments?

I don't use the term BBC because it feels like stereotyping. When it comes to race or ethnicity, I don't have a preference either way, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I've enjoyed every hookup I've had with a black guy. Not all of those hookups were massively hung, which is the stereotype, but a lot of them were. I've had a lot of hookups with people of other races who were hung, too, including white guys. 

Right now I'm hooking up daily with a few black guys, but it's not about their race. If they were white and lived close by, and were able to satisfy me the way these three do, I'd still be hooking up with them. 

• Like 2

I think most are sophisticated enough to determine the difference between using BBC as a compliment during sex and a stereotype. If you are that dude who is just looking for black men to hook up with, but only dates white dudes, that’s racist. But if u enjoy the company of all men? Good for u.  God knows their id enough racism in the gay community. 

• Like 3

Never been one to chase after any race in particular  but I have gotten a lot more black cock than I have white. It's not because I prefer it, but my area has a very large black population, theres more black tops than any other race around here, and it just seems they're more active at the hours I've ever been able to search for and set up hookups.

At the end of the day all of them could have been any color of the rainbow. If a nice cock full of cum is hard and in need when I'm available I'll gladly take it regardless of race.

• 2 years later...

I don't fetishize any man by race or cock size.  That said, I tend to enjoy black men more and it's not just as tops.  It's been my experience that black men have the sweetest asses to eat and fuck, if that makes me a racist, so be it.

I personally hate the term ‘BBC’ for many reasons and when Caucasian men approach me with that I play dumb and ask about the British Broadcasting Network. It’s insulting - just because I have a big dick and black doesn’t mean Im a TOP! Usually pushy bottoms try to impose their fantasies on me.

Edited by Blatinobttm

To BBC or not to BBC isn't really the question for me.  However, demographics of in my geographic area reveal there are more BBC tops who are seek out mature white bottoms.  My experience has always been, there are more black interested in mature white bottoms than white tops.  Regardless race, most of the tops interested in connecting with me have been BBC.

Edited by Barebackbottomno
Additional content