Another PHX layover, another night at Flex

Pumpinmyhole

Since my PHX fuck bud wasn't available last Sunday, I decided to Uber over to Flex and try  my luck there again.  It was a Sunday night, about 9pm, a few guys in there but not overly busy.  I started in the hot tub just to relax a bit.  Then I did a walk through, to see who was around.  I made my way to one of the dark rooms where I stayed for a while.  I positioned myself in a corner and waited.  A few guys came in and out, including a 30-something guy who started to feel me up.  He fingered my ass and slid his average dick inside.  He asked if I'd fuck him too, which I did.  Neither of us came, it was just some warm up fucking.  He eventually left and another guy came in, and immediately bent over the padded platform.  He had a nice ass, so I got behind him and slid in.  I fucked for a bit but didn't want to cum yet.  I pulled out, left, and went to walk around the club some more.

Not a lot going on, so I went back to the dark room.  Before long a hot, and I mean HOT guy walked in.  Bald, muscular, about my age.  He's checking me out when a second guy comes in.  Guy 2 is younger and more aggressive.  He immediately grabs my dick, feels my ass, fingers my hole, and starts to kiss me.  Muscles keeps watching us, and eventually comes over.  We're all three kissing, sucking, and groping each other.  This goes on for a few minutes before muscles steps back to catch his breath.  He leaves and I'm left with guy #2.  I ask if he'd like to go back to my room and he agrees.  

In my room, guy 2 immediately starts to eat my ass.  He stops only to come up and kiss me, and goes back to eating my hole.  He starts to try fucking me but says he wants some poppers and goes to buy some.  As I'm laying there with the door open, muscles stops and looks in.  I say "hi", and he comes in and shuts the door.  I start sucking him, and his hands are all over me.  Mine are all over him too, and all I can say is WOW.  This guy has zero body fat, rock hard muscles, and a nice 7 inches.   He pulls away and starts to feverishly eat my ass.  Before long, he slides his dick in raw and pounds away, kissing me at the same time.  Eventually we change positions and I'm able to suck his dick some more and eat his ass a little, which he's thoroughly enjoying.  Again he goes back to eating my ass, then fucking me...probably for another 10 minutes.  After that he stops and says he needs a break and a drink of water.  He says he'll be back, but definitely wants to get my phone # so we can do this some more away from the baths.  HELL YES, I'm game.  I tell him I'm airline, but I'm in town pretty regularly.  He leaves my room and shortly after guy 2 is coming back to my room.  We start to make out some more but I'm really starting to fade out.  I've probably been awake now for about 21 hours.   I tell guy 2 that I really need to head back to my hotel and get some sleep.  Before I leave, I go and find muscles so we can exchange numbers.  He comes back to my room, we trade, and tell him I'll be in touch.  On the way back to my hotel, he texts and says "thank you for an amazing time.  Can't wait til next time".  

I guess I never did take or give a load that night.  But I got my ass eaten and used pretty hard.  I'm back to PHX this Sunday.  Planning on meeting up with my fuck bud early in the evening.  I sent muscles a text and he's game to meet up later on Sunday night.  I'll be reporting on that night in a few days

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1