Working from home yesterday

Londonbear

I do love working from home as I can see who is around and hopefully get a load or two before my partner gets home for him to use as lube. Yesterday I was really busy but was chatting to two possible guys all day, and one hot muscly cub said he was up for cycling over right after he finished work, which he did. Turns out he was American, but living in London, chunky muscly body with an amazing moustache which looked really hot on his young face and felt great while he rimmed me. He plowed in and gave me a really urgent fucking before blowing a weeks worth into my ass. I had noticed that a local guy who has fucked me a few times was online so I hit him up while the cub was showering and he said hed be right over, so when the first guy left, the second guy arrived. he is this really muscly Australian Asian Guy who lives down the street with his brother. His brother is straight so he kinda has to pop out for sex, and needs local guys to fuck. He is super friendly and fun, and was soon balls deep in the first guys cum. After he shot his load he went off home and about ten minutes later my partner got home. It is rare that I am able to line guys up in such quick succession so this was a rare day when it all lined up. Being pre-loaded really helps me take my partner as he is really hung big, and thankfully he likes and even appreciates a pre-loaded hole. So to top the day off I had an amazing session with him and got a third and by far my biggest load of the day.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2