February’ last weekend in Berlin

I am travelling to Berlin on 27.02. I read that somebody offered Axel hotel. Is it better than TOM’s? Can you offer me gay friendly hotel in the gay town? I don’t think definitely to hotel where I can leave the door open but where anybody can go with me to my room. 

I read many valuable information here about parties. Thursday and Friday I have to work but the weekend is free. So, Thursday night I am looking for some less crazy opportunities but Friday and Saturday night I am in anything. It is needless to say I want collect loads as much as I  can. 

Hello bareback-flipflop,

I have stayed at several hotels in the Schoneberg area, the neighborhood in which both Axel and Tom's are located, and do not think any would have problems with an additional guest going to the room with you;  some might require the use of the key card to use the elevator.  It seems that all of he hotels in the area are gay friendly. 

Regarding parties for Friday and Saturday nights, there is the biohazardmen.eu party on Friday night (www.biohazardmen.eu).  Also, the bar Bull that is open 24 hours is always good for fucking.  It is busy very very  late, on weekends and  many guys go there after leaving other bars. 

Enjoy

chiilfuck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm in Berlin at Tom's hotel apartment. It's very good. If you are choosing between the hotel room or the apartment, I advise choosing the apartment, you have the freedom to make and receive who you want at any time you want. I had a sex party with no problem. I've been getting men to fuck me every day, they just ring the bell and I open the door of my apartment ... perfect

Thank you for your idea. I will check this opportunity too. 

Actually, my next trip at the end of January is London. I will be there a weekend. The hotel will be payed by my employer, so there I cannot choose a gay accommodation. But I plan to visit vault bar. I was there last year and I loved it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...