The Broken Jock III: The Left Fielder

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

For a couple weeks, Von kept coming back for more money and Leon kept breaking condoms on him and flooding his hole with his viral load, but on the third weekend, Leon changed the terms: only $200 per fuck and it has to be full-on bareback from now on. Von said no to that indecent proposal and Leon didn’t hear from him for four weeks.

His girlfriend broke up with him. Von texted Leon that same day. “$500 and I’ll take you bareback.”

Leon responded, “Come over tonight and I’ll show you how $200 per fuck adds up to more than that.”

Leon put down his phone and said, “Pretty soon, if I get my way, your entire team is going to be swallowing my strain when they suck off their stud bi pitcher.”

Leon took a sip of wine and continued talking. “Meanwhile, I’ve noticed a new boy on the team. Center field. He’s cute.”

“Ronen. Yeah, He just started at State. He’s from some place in Wisconsin. Appleton, I think. He is really cute.”

“I want you to take him out to a show and nice dinner. Like a date. It’s on me, of course. Go see Hamilton while it’s still in San Francisco.”

Leon was already plotting how he was going to poz another player on my softball team, and he wanted me to bait the new boy to come over to the house.

Ronen’s 18 or 19, brown wavy hair with blue eyes. He’s got a nice body, too. Arms and thighs of a soccer phenom, and a bubble butt that gets noticed in San Francisco. We’ve had a few flirty moments. Being new and not yet knowing a lot of people, he’d probably be glad to go out for some fun.

“Okay,” I replied. “We have practice tomorrow. I’ll ask him.”

“Good. Ronen’s not on the score card yet and I bet he’s got a real tight neg hole to offer the guild. We just need to make sure he thinks you’re a top and into blindfolding your bottoms.”

Leon finished eating his steak and began texting again. “I’m inviting some of the guild over tonight to bareback Von, do you want to join us?”

“Uh, I’d like to watch. If that’s okay.”

“Of course it is.”

_______

When I walked into Leon’s bedroom later that night, Von was naked, blindfolded and bent over the bed with John sitting on the floor sucking and milking on our stud bi pitcher’s massive cock that the whole team—even the coach—knew leaked sweet precum protein shakes continuously. On Von’s ass, Poz9In was roughly pistoning his raw poz cock in and out of Von’s hole from behind. No condoms this time, broken or otherwise. I remembered how Poz9In scored his poz load in my hole in that motel room months back. It’s now recorded in the guild’s score book.

“You’re just in time, Adam,” Leon said to me as he held poppers to Von’s nose. “Inhale it deep, Von.” He continued to popper up Von in each nostril for several minutes as Poz9In fucked in and out.

Poz9In started shouting, “Fuck man! I’m fucking loading him up now. Take it, Von. Take my poz load up that beautiful bi ass.” He stopped in an orgasmic spasm for a few seconds before slamming his cock deep into Von. “Fuck!”

Von grimaced and moaned almost crying out, “Shit! Fuck!” John continued to suck him off trying to, with help from the poppers, distract Von from his viral invasion from behind.

John lifted his head off Von’s cock just long enough to announce to room that Von just loaded his mouth with a big wad of precum. “Yeah, he fucking wants this.”

Clyde tapped Poz9In’s shoulder to let him have a go at the young pitcher’s hole. When Poz9In pulled out, poz cum dripped from Von’s hole for only a second before Clyde was balls deep inside him.

Clyde fucked the cummy hole hard. Even though Leon has recorded his score on charging Von’s hole by stealthing him with a broken condom, Clyde—I’m sure—wanted to his strain of HIV to run in Von’s veins. With his massive cut cock, he used his mushroom cockhead to shovel Poz9In’s cum out of the pitcher’s rectum to make room for his viral load to take hold of Von.

We watched as Poz9In’s cum ran down the pitcher’s hairy thighs as Clyde longdicked him, pulling all the way out, letting precious white viral sperm exit the reddened hole before Clyde pushed his poz schlong back inside. When Clyde came he pushed all the way up inside Von’s rectum, and that’s when Von came, too. Both men were shouting in orgasmic throes. I could even see John swallowing Von’s load, but Clyde made sure his poz seed was shot deep inside Von’s butt.

John got up from the floor and jacked his hard cock for Von’s hole. I don’t think Clyde minded because John carried his HIV strain. “Fucking load him up, John,” Clyde said as he dislodged from the now frothy hole.

Von probably didn’t know that the men fucking his young hole were in their mid to upper 60s and all high viral poz, but Leon told Von he would get $200 a fuck—but no condoms were allowed. And here Von was, single for only a matter of hours and taking raw cock and poz loads up his butt. John slid into Von’s wet, cummy hole and moaned. “It’s so fucking warm in this sweet hole.” John often changed angles to fuck his husband’s poz seed into Von’s rectal walls as was his sub duty for Clyde. John came shortly after two minutes of that, loading the bi pitcher up with another poz load.

After that, the men dispersed at Leon’s request. When they were gone, Leon took off Von’s blindfold and asked him to stay the night, if he’d like to make some more cash.

Leon told me later that he succeeded in lubing Von’s hole with a vial of 12 thawed loads from a poz leather daddy before he fucked him three times in the night. Von knew the deal, but seemed in denial about the fact that in the morning, he was leaving Leon’s house with $1,200 and a butthole loaded entirely with poz sperm.

The team had a game the following weekend, but the coach was pissed when we had to forfeit due to illness.

• Like 15
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

The Broken Jock VI: Full-on Stealthing the Center Fielder

Ronen said yes to the date! When I reported this to Leon, he smiled, said “That’s my boy,” and gave me $400 for the evening. “I can’t wait to score on that one.”

Ronen was our new hot center fielder and the perfect looking college boy jock: young—just turned 19—with muscled arms, thighs and butt; wavy brown hair; bright, almost mesmerizing blue eyes; and a beautiful smile when you got him to laugh. He filled out the crotch of his uniform nicely, too. A bit naive maybe, he sometimes at practice wears only boxers instead of a protective jock and cup, so his cut dick is clearly outlined in the tight polyester pants we wear. The team is gay, so we love it, and we just let him do his thing.

That night, we went out to a nice restaurant and held hands at a live concert at the opera house. He told me that he has fucked around before with other college guys, but they’re kinda bad at sex—not knowing how to do it that well. “It’s especially hard to get them to wear condoms. So, it’s frustrating.”

“Stick with me, Ronen,” I laughed. “We older guys know what they’re doing.”

______

When we got back to the house, it was just after 11 and storming fiercely. We ran from the Uber to the front door in the rain. Once inside, I turned on a lamp and kissed him, which led to making out as we stood taking off our wet coats. “Come up to my room,” I said and led Ronen by the hand up the stairs. I saw light at the bottom of Leon's closed bedroom door. Electronic music could be heard coming from inside.

“Is someone else here?” Ronen asked in a whisper.

“Just my roommate. Don’t worry about him.”

We walked farther down the hall to my room. When we entered, I saw that Leon had set up the St. Andrew’s cross for Ronen.

“What’s that?” my date asked pointing at it.

“It’s a St. Andrew’s cross. Wanna get crucified?” I laughed. “It’s for sex. You wanna try it? I think you’ll like what I’d do to you. Strip down.”

As Ronen took off his clothes, I went over to the cross to make sure it was angled right for Leon. Then I turned on some trance music and some red lights for the room, which offered a nice BDSM effect with the lightning coming through the rain-covered windows.

He still had his boxer briefs on but I told him to come over to the cross. As we kissed he reached inside his briefs and pulled out a condom from a hidden pocket. I smiled and took the rubber and opened the package. Leon will love hearing about this, I thought.

“Put it on for me,” I commanded him. Ronen got down on his knees and I gave him back the rubber. He unzipped my designer wool slacks and pushed them down. He then sucked on my cock head through my cotton/lycra briefs. The thin material soaked immediately with both Ronen’s saliva and my poz precum. He should be tasting it, I thought to myself.

“Fuck yeah,” he said and tried to get more of my cock into his mouth through the stretchy fabric. It felt amazing and I pushed more precum out for him to feast on. I was rock hard and humping Ronen’s face when he pulled down my briefs and sucked on my raw cock.

“Damn you know what you’re doing, dude,” I complimented him. After sucking me for five minutes I told him not to make me cum yet. So, I looked down as my hardon glistened, covered with Ronen’s spit and his blue eye’s looked into mine as he covered my cock with the rubber. “Careful, I’m close!”

After he got the condom on me, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him up and over to the cross and tied his left wrist to it, above his head. Then I took his right wrist and tied that up on the other side so that his butt was presented to the room. From behind I rubbed my cock up against his hole and kissed and bit his neck. “Yeah, Adam! Fuck me.”

“Just a minute. I need some things first.”

I backed off and got my good noise-cancelling earphones and let the trance music flow through them and put them on Ronen.

“Okaaaaay,” he said. I then pulled down his boxer briefs and made him step out of them. I looked inside and, yes, saw the built-in condom pocket. It had one extra rubber inside that I pulled out and threw on the floor by his feet. He was completely naked now and tied face down on the X cross.

I next tied an opaque black blindfold on him and stood behind him and kissed his neck. He could feel my rubbered up cock nudging his perineum and I aimed for his hole, too. I reached over and grabbed the lube shooter syringe that Leon left for me. I wondered what was inside it: the usual store-bought oil-based lube, Leon’s poz cum, or more from Leon’s vial of highly viral poz leather daddy’s thawed-out cum? “Fuck!” I said to myself as I hunkered down to face Ronen’s beautiful jock ass and nudged the syringe up to his tight pink ring. I pushed the lube shooter in slowly as Ronen grunted.

“Leon! You can come in now.” I heard my bedroom door immediately unlatch. He must have been waiting at the door. Leon walked in fully naked except for his silver cock ring and his large cock was rock hard and lubed up.

“Damn he’s gorgeous!” Leon said. “He can’t hear us, right?”

“That’s right. Let’s turn on the regular lights so that I can record this.” I got my phone out and pressed record and walked back to Ronen. “What did you put in the lube shooter?” I asked Leon as I got down to press the contents inside Ronen’s rectum.

“Some Crisco. Along with about six loads left over from that prime reserve leather daddy AIDS cum that I used on Von.” Hearing that I pushed the plunger in and watched my cute date’s neg jock hole take in its first poz load from a San Francisco leatherman gifter who sells his sperm to guys like Leon to use as lube.

“Fucking A!” Leon celebrated. “Look at that tight jock hole! Let him feel your rubbered up dick one more time before we switch places.”

I stood up and pushed my cock once again between Ronen’s legs. He moaned as I kissed his neck. He couldn’t hear anything but the music in the earphones or see that the lights were on. Leon opened some fresh poppers and handed them to me, “Popper him up now.” I couldn’t say anything to him as I reached around to press his nostril closed and held the brown bottle in place under the other nostril, but Ronen seemed to know what to do and inhaled.

“I want him to take eight hits!” Leon ordered. I kept at it. I ended up giving Ronen more like 10 after losing count. And Ronen staggered as he stood, dizzy from the fumes.

Leon told me to move and I got the phone recording again, now I watched as Leon’s raw cock pressing up against Ronen’s hole and pushing hard to get inside. Ronen cried out but Leon knew he needed to get in while the jock was flying on poppers. He wanted his raw poz cock inside his prize jock now. “This fucker’s tight!”

I kept the phone’s camera on the massive poz cock trying to breech Ronen’s tight neg hole. Leon kicked the naked jock’s legs farther apart and brutally pushed up again, this time he busted through. Ronen yelled out in pain. The camera caught Ronen’s pink hole as it squeezed against the invading rod. Leon softly stroked Ronen’s back and let the boy get used to his huge raw cock. After a few minutes, the teen calmed and Leon told me to popper him again. So I put down the phone and doused Ronen’s safe sex boxer briefs in poppers and put them under his nose. Despite the Ronen’s tightness, the slickness of the Crisco and cum helped Leon slide in deeper.

“There it goes. No rubbers tonight, boy. Yeah, that's it. I’m going in deep now,” Leon announced. “Damn I think I just hit his second ring. I'm gonna bust that open, too!”

Ronan spoke up. “Aw, Adam. Go slow, you’re fucking big, bro!”

Leon smiled. “No way! I'm NOT slowing down now! Aw, fuck yeah, Adam! I just took this neg jock's second ring!” Ronen squirmed on Leon’s poz cock grunting and trying to make room for the large invader.

“I’m going to fucking charge up this outfielder’s hole tonight! I swear we’re finally going to take this team down one by one. No more cute ball players telling ugly Leon ‘No thanks, I’m not interested.’”

Leon began fucking Ronen in earnest now, like he was trying to poz the kid on every stroke. Ronen’s hole was looking bruised and leaking the poz sperm from the leather daddy gifter. Leon’s cock ring pressed his hairless balls against Ronen’s ass as it was filled completely with the giant hard cock of a pervy old man.

“Yeah, boy. Take my raw cock up your safe sex butt. I’m going to fucking knock you up, you beautiful college jock! Fuck, that did it! Record how I’m fucking blowing a huge poz load up this sweet neg hole right fucking now! AAAAAAAAAAAgh!!! AAAAAAAAhh!!! Take all my dirty swimmers, boy. Let me have that jock hole for good!! We’ll pass you around at the guild meetings! Make you into a perfect GQ-modeling cumdump.”

Leon kept his cock buried deep as he unloaded every drop inside the oblivious Ronen. Then, as he did with Von, he roughly fucked Ronen to embed his seed into the rectal walls. “Gotta fuck that baby batter in! FUCK! Take it boy, let’s get your neg hole all fucked up! AH, yeah, that’s hot! That hole is still tight!”

“Well, you’re massive, Leon. It’s going to be tight.”

“Oh! Damn.” Leon fucked slowly now. “I gotta have this hole again, Adam!”

“Well he’s gonna stay over. Come back at 4 a.m. in the dark.”

“Fuck yeah!” Leon pulled out of Ronen and admired the damage he caused to the teen’s hole and the poz semen surrounding it.

“You should go now. We’ll sleep. I’ll have him ready for you at 4.”

Leon grabbed onto his still hard cock and jacked toward Ronen's butt lewdly. "Fuck that's hot." And left the room.

I stood behind Ronen and took off the blind fold and ear phones. I undid the ropes around his wrists. He smiled at me and I kissed him on the mouth deeply as I removed the condom from my still hard dick. "Let's go to bed."

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...