The Broken Jock III: The Left Fielder

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, joethomas said:

Still one of the best series on here -- I hope there are more stories to come for naive jocks Von and Ronen.

Thanks, Joe! I do think that Ronen needs another stealth load ASAP. After Von's recent transaction with the guild, he's probably gotten himself knocked up by now, but I'll keep him in mind, too. 😉 

BTW, I'm really horny for another chapter of your Poz Adventures in Pro Wrestling. Very hot story.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ButtB4iGo said:

Thanks, Joe! I do think that Ronen needs another stealth load ASAP. After Von's recent transaction with the guild, he's probably gotten himself knocked up by now, but I'll keep him in mind, too. 😉 

BTW, I'm really horny for another chapter of your Poz Adventures in Pro Wrestling. Very hot story.

Great that you are thinking of continuing this hot story. Can't wait. Maybe a few more straight boys on the team need to be looked at LOL

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ButtB4iGo said:

So many different stories that could still come from this, I still enjoy going back and reading them from the beginning. And thanks for the compliment about my pro wrestling series -- I definitely have a few more hot updates to come, so it's just a matter of making time to do it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, joethomas said:

So many different stories that could still come from this, I still enjoy going back and reading them from the beginning. And thanks for the compliment about my pro wrestling series -- I definitely have a few more hot updates to come, so it's just a matter of making time to do it.

With work and real life, time definitely is the issue. I hear you! 😉

Note: I want to reiterate that my stories on this forum feature non-consensual pozzing elements and are fully fictional. My smut is intended for my readers' enjoyment as fantasy jack-off material only. It is for your imagination, not real life. Thank you.

At shortly before 4 a.m., I looked over at my evening's date—my young teammate, our team's center fielder, sleeping peacefully on his stomach. His face was down nestled in the pillow he had clutched with both arms. I placed the blindfold on him again, and he stirred.

“Shhh, just relax. Sleep,” I cooed. “I just need your hole right now.”

“Mmm,” he sleepily sighed, and then spread his legs for me.

“Good.” I then put the noise-cancelling earphones on him again, this time with more chill, relaxed music. I lifted it on one side and asked, “Volume okay?”

Ronen nodded and exhaled, and turned his head and fluffed the pillow. I massaged his shoulders and rubbed his back as I waited for Leon to come back to my room. After a few minutes, he was at the door.

“He’s super relaxed. Come in.”

“I’m rock hard for that tight jock butt again.” Leon entered, again, naked except for the metal cock ring. I got off the bed and Leon handed me some poppers and told me to get the bottle open. As I worked the plastic wrapper off the lid, Leon got on the bed between my sleeping date’s legs and pushed his cock up against Ronen’s battered pucker. “Yeeessss! That sweet hole!” he said before kicking Ronen’s legs wider apart and pushing inside.

“Ahhh!” Ronan clinched up as Leon’s large poz cock head broke through his bruised up ring. “Ow! Adam!”

“Geez, go slower, Leon,” I replied.

“Well, give him those poppers,” he commanded.

“You’ve got both hands on him right now! He’ll know!”

“Do it anyway, boy.”

I soaked Ronen’s briefs again with the fresh poppers and then held them under his nose. Ronen inhaled sleepily and after a minute, he had huffed enough to allow his legs to spread farther apart for the invading cock. Leon pushed in and his poz cock was inside the neg jock’s hole for the second time that night. Ronen didn’t seem to catch on that a second person was in the room to popper him up.

“Fucccck, his tight hole is still warm and wet with poz seed!” Leon said. “I’ve got to get a fresh load in there.”

“That’s what you do best, Leon,” I replied.

As Leon fucked in and out of my cute half asleep teammate, I watched Ronen as he relaxed, smiled and moaned.

“Gotta charge this jock hole up,” Leon said.

After a few minutes, I wanted to see Leon's bare cock as it penetrated his hole, so I got between Leon’s legs and he spread them to show me what I wanted to see. Pearls of poz seed made a ring around Ronen’s ruddy neg hole as the old man’s shaft entered and pulled out. Leon’s cockhead is enormous and I knew it was lodged inside Ronen, knocking at his second ring, soaking it with fresh poz precum. Leon liked to blast deep inside neg holes, so that second ring was going to get breeched again by that massive cut cock, probably soon.

I could tell that Leon was getting close. He was starting to get rougher on the in-stroke and he was yelling out his delight at taking Ronen’s neg jock hole again.

“Damn! Fuckin’ tight wet jock hole!” Leon yelled, and then he fucked really hard into the young center fielder and held it there. My date woke up and cried out as Leon’s whole body spasmed and sprayed poz sperm into his guts.

“Fucking charge that sweet hole, Leon.” I encouraged. “That’s fucking hot!”

“FUCK I don’t think I’ve ever stealthed a better hole than this one!” Leon said as he pulled out and pushed in to make sure he got his entire load to inside the boy’s rectum. When Leon pulled out, I watched as he fingered back inside the frothy sperm that had escaped the jock’s battered hole.

“I’m going to be sore all week now,” Ronen said as he tried to push up from the bed. I pushed him back and told Leon to go.

Leon stood up and jacked his cock a few more times before leaving the room.

I turned off the lights and got back in on my side of the bed and pulled of the earphones and blindfold. “I bet you’ll be sore!” I replied and pulled him in to cuddle.

Later at breakfast, while Ronen was in the shower, Leon showed me the guild’s scorebook:

Adam, short stop (25): first neg player bred by Coach4Jox, Poz9in, Clyde and John (DP) on the same night; later fucked and kept by Leon, but Poz9in gets the point for being first.

Tom, third baseman (22): Neg boy butt poz bred by Clyde and John with regular continued breedings over the winter. Tips: Use poppers, no condoms needed. Clyde gets the point.

Caleb*, left fielder (21): Drunk boy butt poz bred by Coach4Jox and Clyde. Tips: Use alcohol and poppers and you can fuck him bareback in most situations. Coach4Jox gets points for this one. Note: Caleb has been passed to Poz9In for regular breedings.

Evan, catcher (23): Neg ginger boy butt poz bred by Clyde. Tip: Use poppers and a broken condom.

Von, pitcher (30): Neg bi stud got his butt poz stealthed by Leon. Adam made the deal with Von. We used cash, poppers, and a broken condom. Tip: Von is no longer engaged, and Leon says Von now offers to take poz cock up his ass for $200 per load. See Leon for more info.

Ronen, center fielder (19): Neg college soccer jock got his safe-sex butt poz stealthed by Leon. Adam took him out for dinner and a show, then brought him back to the house. Tip: Use poppers, sensory deprivation, and then switch places with "his boyfriend," Adam.

*The point for Caleb’s hole was disputed by Clyde who said he put his poz precum inside the boy’s hole before Coach4Jox got undressed. As of May 2, Clyde, a good sport, rescinded the claim on Caleb’s hole, and said the point should go to Coach.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...