Urinal piss

Sypherdin

Guys hit me up 2516567789.    Alex 

I fell in love with piss in 9th grade.   Sucking every drop I could from every urinal in bathrooms at school .  I put cups in urinals.   Rags anything to fill up my thermos. Or just drink the cups full of piss down.  Piss is why I suck cock.   I want to smell  like the pissy soaked pissy urinals  at school    I want my room my bed and pillows to be soaked with  the other guys  piss and smell like the urinals. 
   I made this happen   I sucked so much piss I was getting bloated    I robbed the urinals everyday of  30-60oz if piss some days much more.    I even went to park bathroom urinals

this is how much I love piss and want piss.  
  I. Started sucking guys Cocks at school full of piss everyday.  .  It  got around I was a cock sucker at school  and many many guys were  making me suck them off and duck their piss. 
  I also was going to park bathrooms meeting guys  in the  bathrooms there sucking puss and cum .    I did    NOT want boyfriends Becuz I wanted   Piss more and to suck other guys dicks. 
       To this day    Today  I still crave piss and the smell  of pissy things.   Pretty much all I think about is sucking  cock and sucking piss. 
  Piss has been the best experience  and it makes sex wonderful    And I am looking to suck as much as I can   
  Please text me if you want to feed me  or if you want to get sucked dry.   I am  a urinal and would love to suck or smell your piss 

2516567789  text me  about piss.    Voice mail me     Message me   I will respond        Thanks  

Alex 

Urinal piss is second to only. Sucking piss from a guys cock.    I went to sone good urinal and  managed to get 34 ounces of  fresh gold piss. 
  I also stuff rags down the piss  hole. So I can get them.  They will be soaked and crusted   I do this fort he smell.  It’s awesome.   Makes me so hard.  I cum without  getting hard.     Piss  is very sexual  its the true smell of  sex. 
   I get piss  once a  week from this park bathroom and it’s fantastic.