Darkroom Locations?

ErosWired

Most of my favorites have been mentioned already - Berlin: Mutschmann's, New Action; Amsterdam: Argos (now closed), Eagle, Web; LA: Slammer; Las Vegas: Hawks, Entourage; Chicago: Eagle (now closed), Man's Country (now closed), Deeks (LONG closed); Hamburg: SLUT, Tom's Bar;  East St Louis: faces (now closed); Phoenix: Chute....  Love dark rooms!  Focusing entirely on the cock in me or the hole wrapped around me.  Smelling the sex in the air, the poppers and the sweat. Feeling the heat of rutting bodies. Tasting cum and piss and sweat and ass juices. Hearing the moans and groans of men in ecstasy and the familiar squishing sounds of happy, sloppy holes being used.  Perfection!

• Upvote 1

Great way to show confused cumdumps what they are is to take them to a place with glory holes and darkrooms. That way they learn that it doesn't matter what the guy who's cock they are sucking or whoever is fucking them up the ass bareback looks like. Deep down slut bottoms don't care who if breeding them as long as they are getting loads dumped in them and worshipping cocks. Any true cumdump is pure trash and has no standards or self respect. Sometimes they just need men to teach them what they are.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

Great way to show confused cumdumps what they are is to take them to a place with glory holes and darkrooms. That way they learn that it doesn't matter what the guy who's cock they are sucking or whoever is fucking them up the ass bareback looks like. Deep down slut bottoms don't care who if breeding them as long as they are getting loads dumped in them and worshipping cocks. Any true cumdump is pure trash and has no standards or self respect. Sometimes they just need men to teach them what they are.

not sure about that..
im already confused enough as femboi teen trans.. i choose this since i feel very girly and most prefered me this way..

have been taken to gh and darkrooms without knowing and fooled into sucking off the ones shoving it thru.. but was told to do it as a game and they said it was they who wanted to try it thru a hole but when i started it was other cocks.. and the man i thought i was sucking came behind me and held me toward the hole to keep me sucking them..

but wasnt allowed to leave.. since wasnt any other younger trans there.. was alone as sub and forced to stay until morning since it came new cocks non stop..

i have selfrespect and maybe extremly low standrads if its needed of me.. but i respect myself a lot as long as i do good use and have purpose as good cumdumpster..

8 hours ago, nikkisiisyfag said:

not sure about that..
im already confused enough as femboi teen trans.. i choose this since i feel very girly and most prefered me this way..

have been taken to gh and darkrooms without knowing and fooled into sucking off the ones shoving it thru.. but was told to do it as a game and they said it was they who wanted to try it thru a hole but when i started it was other cocks.. and the man i thought i was sucking came behind me and held me toward the hole to keep me sucking them..

but wasnt allowed to leave.. since wasnt any other younger trans there.. was alone as sub and forced to stay until morning since it came new cocks non stop..

i have selfrespect and maybe extremly low standrads if its needed of me.. but i respect myself a lot as long as i do good use and have purpose as good cumdumpster..

It just takes some faggot awhile to realize exactly what they are and to realize they don't need to pretend to have sel respect. Once you notice that the men fucking you have no respect for you and think of you as nothing but filthy gutter trash you will realize that being a take all loads femme whore with no standards makes you a worthless disposable fuckslut and nothing more. Pride and shame get in the way of a cumdumps ability to do its duty. Faggots like you were born to be used and degraded. Thats also why men use you for a toilet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoyStrangler said:

It just takes some faggot awhile to realize exactly what they are and to realize they don't need to pretend to have sel respect. Once you notice that the men fucking you have no respect for you and think of you as nothing but filthy gutter trash you will realize that being a take all loads femme whore with no standards makes you a worthless disposable fuckslut and nothing more. Pride and shame get in the way of a cumdumps ability to do its duty. Faggots like you were born to be used and degraded. Thats also why men use you for a toilet.

i feel respected but they do it in way for their pleassure not mine 

but been that way long time..

but ive been a take all load femme sissy whore few years xD 
i think standards ruin most dates so i skipped them..

they might but they want me weeks later on 

is that why most piss in my mouth even if i told im not into wet

22 hours ago, nikkisiisyfag said:

i feel respected but they do it in way for their pleassure not mine 

but been that way long time..

but ive been a take all load femme sissy whore few years xD 
i think standards ruin most dates so i skipped them..

they might but they want me weeks later on 

is that why most piss in my mouth even if i told im not into wet

You are worthless trash faggot. Be proud of what you are and be proud of accepting what you are knowing that men like me think of you as a subhuman fuckhole. Just because the men who use you have no respect for you that doesn't mean you shouldn't be proud of what you are. Plus cumdumps like you don't need self-respect. That just gets in the way of being a hole.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

You are worthless trash faggot.

Be proud of what you are and be proud of accepting what you are knowing that men like me think of you as a subhuman fuckhole.

Just because the men who use you have no respect for you that doesn't mean you shouldn't be proud of what you are.

Plus cumdumps like you don't need self-respect.

That just gets in the way of being a hole.

Maybe but i dont feel it like that sir..

I am proud sir im a lot more popular sexually as trans and cumdump but is hard to keep away and not cheat when in relation to a man who aint keep as whore slave full time..

I know a few who have loved me or loved using me as pet even married men who loved me more than their partners.

I feel they have a lot of respect but may not include their play to show any and less respect means they kind of respect me..

but i think it various a lot..

most in relations i had dont choke, punch, strangle or do more extreme unless they just heard rumor i done it to others or seen pics exposing it..

i dont have good self respect ive learned since 11-12 yo until now but its lot better as trans and i do a lot of purpose doing to more diferent ones..

but i feel my lack of self respect let other more smart men to catch me and introvert respecting me by degrading or hurting during sex.. so they complete my own self respect