Waylaid

kls1

I decided to visit my parents for the holidays and set out on the ten hour drive to get to my hometown in backwoods West Virginia early in the morning. The weather was against me the entire way spitting snow and freezing rain in squalls as I inched along the highway. That combined with frequent accidents up ahead made the trip much longer than anticipated, so I finally gave up and pulled into a small roadside town for the night. 

After checking into the only motel in town and grabbing a quick bite to eat I settled into my room and out of boredom I checked out Grindr not really expecting anything in a town with less than 4000 people according to the welcome sign I had passed. I wasn’t surprised to see that the closest man was over 50 miles away. I switched over to BBRT anticipating the same results but was shocked when I saw that there was someone two miles from my location. There wasn’t a face picture only a body shot, but it had me drooling. His ad said he was 47, 5’ 10”, 215 with salt and pepper hair and that he was an endowed undetectable top. I wasted no time in messaging him and was very happy when he responded a few minutes later. 

“Hey boy. You looking to get fucked?”  I wrote back quickly to say yes. “How soon can you be ready for me?”  I told him 30 minutes and gave him my location. “See you then boy.”

I rushed to the bathroom and prepped for a hard breeding. Thankfully I always travel prepared and was soon ready for what I was hoping would be a fun encounter. I had just left the bathroom wrapped only in a cheap white towel when I heard a knock on the door. I peeked out the peephole and was pleasantly surprised to see a ruggedly handsome face staring back at me. I opened the door and he stepped in quickly. As he turned to shut and lock the door I was struck by how opposite we were from each other. I was almost half his age at 24 and at 5’6”, 140 he was nearly twice my size! 

“Good boy” he growled with a the same thick accent I had worked so hard to lose. He reached out putting his rough calloused hands on my smooth chest making me gasp in pleasure. He tweaked my nipples and then pulled off my towel leaving me completely exposed. He roughly pulled me into his chest and began grabbing my ass running his fingers into my crack. I breathed in the scent of him, all male musk with a bit of tobacco and bourbon. I was in heat and hard as a rock. 

He pulled off his coat and shirt exposing his furry chest and big nipples that I knew I had to suck on. I dropped to my knees and pulled off his work boots and socks. He unbuckled his belt and shucked out of his jeans and boxers letting his thick cock out. I sat up on my knees and took him in my mouth savoring the concentrated taste of his manhood. “Damn boy. You don’t waste time do you?  You want to feel Daddy’s cock in you don’t you boy?”  I moaned yes around his rapidly thickening cock. He sat in the rooms only chair as I alternated between sucking his dick, his nipples and kissing him while he moaned and encouraged me to keep sucking for about ten minutes. 

He stood up suddenly reached down and pulled me up to kiss deeply. He grabbed my ass and pulled me off my feet and swung me into the bed before I knew what was happening. I was pleasantly surprised when he began sucking me. I thought he was going to be a greedy top not that I had a problem with that. After I few minutes he went lower and began eating and fingering my hole which had me gasping for breath as his thick stubble was rubbing against my sensitive ass. He flipped me over onto my stomach so that I was bent over the bed. I could see us both in the mirror as he grabbed the lube from the nightstand and poured a generous amount on his beer can thick cock. I quickly grabbed my poppers and huffed a few hits as he lined himself up to my wet hole. Just as the rush hit my brain I felt the head pop inside. The poppers and lube kept the pain to a minimum.

He waited a minute while I relaxed around him before starting a blistering fucking. Honestly, I just held onto the mattress and tried to keep my moaning from being too loud.  He flipped me so that I was now riding him and it felt like I was on a bucking bull. I could feel every inch of him inside of and with every thrust his cockhead rubbed against my prostate making me harder and harder as precum dripped down onto his stomach. He started jerking me off in time with his thrusting and I couldn’t keep my orgasm back any longer. With a muffled roar I shot my load over his chest and face. He grinned evilly and held onto my waist forcing his dick even deeper into me. He cried out as he came flooding me with five or six shots of cum. I collapsed onto his chest and felt him slide out of my now gaping hole. 

We both fell asleep quickly with me draped over his chest. I woke up sometime in the night as he slid his cock back inside for round two. In the morning we showered together as he bred me for the third time against the wall. I made plans to stop for the night on my way back home. It was truly one of the best fucks I’ve ever had. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 10

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/13/2020 at 12:09 PM, kls1 said:

I decided to visit my parents for the holidays and set out on the ten hour drive to get to my hometown in backwoods West Virginia early in the morning. The weather was against me the entire way spitting snow and freezing rain in squalls as I inched along the highway. That combined with frequent accidents up ahead made the trip much longer than anticipated, so I finally gave up and pulled into a small roadside town for the night. 

After checking into the only motel in town and grabbing a quick bite to eat I settled into my room and out of boredom I checked out Grindr not really expecting anything in a town with less than 4000 people according to the welcome sign I had passed. I wasn’t surprised to see that the closest man was over 50 miles away. I switched over to BBRT anticipating the same results but was shocked when I saw that there was someone two miles from my location. There wasn’t a face picture only a body shot, but it had me drooling. His ad said he was 47, 5’ 10”, 215 with salt and pepper hair and that he was an endowed undetectable top. I wasted no time in messaging him and was very happy when he responded a few minutes later. 

“Hey boy. You looking to get fucked?”  I wrote back quickly to say yes. “How soon can you be ready for me?”  I told him 30 minutes and gave him my location. “See you then boy.”

I rushed to the bathroom and prepped for a hard breeding. Thankfully I always travel prepared and was soon ready for what I was hoping would be a fun encounter. I had just left the bathroom wrapped only in a cheap white towel when I heard a knock on the door. I peeked out the peephole and was pleasantly surprised to see a ruggedly handsome face staring back at me. I opened the door and he stepped in quickly. As he turned to shut and lock the door I was struck by how opposite we were from each other. I was almost half his age at 24 and at 5’6”, 140 he was nearly twice my size! 

“Good boy” he growled with a the same thick accent I had worked so hard to lose. He reached out putting his rough calloused hands on my smooth chest making me gasp in pleasure. He tweaked my nipples and then pulled off my towel leaving me completely exposed. He roughly pulled me into his chest and began grabbing my ass running his fingers into my crack. I breathed in the scent of him, all male musk with a bit of tobacco and bourbon. I was in heat and hard as a rock. 

He pulled off his coat and shirt exposing his furry chest and big nipples that I knew I had to suck on. I dropped to my knees and pulled off his work boots and socks. He unbuckled his belt and shucked out of his jeans and boxers letting his thick cock out. I sat up on my knees and took him in my mouth savoring the concentrated taste of his manhood. “Damn boy. You don’t waste time do you?  You want to feel Daddy’s cock in you don’t you boy?”  I moaned yes around his rapidly thickening cock. He sat in the rooms only chair as I alternated between sucking his dick, his nipples and kissing him while he moaned and encouraged me to keep sucking for about ten minutes. 

He stood up suddenly reached down and pulled me up to kiss deeply. He grabbed my ass and pulled me off my feet and swung me into the bed before I knew what was happening. I was pleasantly surprised when he began sucking me. I thought he was going to be a greedy top not that I had a problem with that. After I few minutes he went lower and began eating and fingering my hole which had me gasping for breath as his thick stubble was rubbing against my sensitive ass. He flipped me over onto my stomach so that I was bent over the bed. I could see us both in the mirror as he grabbed the lube from the nightstand and poured a generous amount on his beer can thick cock. I quickly grabbed my poppers and huffed a few hits as he lined himself up to my wet hole. Just as the rush hit my brain I felt the head pop inside. The poppers and lube kept the pain to a minimum.

He waited a minute while I relaxed around him before starting a blistering fucking. Honestly, I just held onto the mattress and tried to keep my moaning from being too loud.  He flipped me so that I was now riding him and it felt like I was on a bucking bull. I could feel every inch of him inside of and with every thrust his cockhead rubbed against my prostate making me harder and harder as precum dripped down onto his stomach. He started jerking me off in time with his thrusting and I couldn’t keep my orgasm back any longer. With a muffled roar I shot my load over his chest and face. He grinned evilly and held onto my waist forcing his dick even deeper into me. He cried out as he came flooding me with five or six shots of cum. I collapsed onto his chest and felt him slide out of my now gaping hole. 

We both fell asleep quickly with me draped over his chest. I woke up sometime in the night as he slid his cock back inside for round two. In the morning we showered together as he bred me for the third time against the wall. I made plans to stop for the night on my way back home. It was truly one of the best fucks I’ve ever had. 

another good WV boy!

• Piggy 1