Public bathroom urinals

Sypherdin

• 11 months later...

I learnt to be a cock-sucker as a teenager in public toilets and i still find the smell and the sight and the cold tiles and the fear and excitement really horny.  Way better than a bedroom. More recently I used to go to SOP in London almost every week and i loved sitting on the floor of the toilets drinking 15 or 20 loads of piss and having the same number sprayed all over me. There are some amazing toilets in gay bars across Europe but even before covid none was as busy as they used to be. Fucking Apps, sending sex into hiding. i still dream of the good old days being a teenager in a public toilet.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a video of a guy put an empty cup in a urinal because most men would fill it, and then he waited for the restroom to be empty and he'd go drink it and place it again. 

I haven't done it but I think it'd work. 

• Like 2

On 7/12/2021 at 10:23 PM, str8b8 said:

I saw a video of a guy put an empty cup in a urinal because most men would fill it, and then he waited for the restroom to be empty and he'd go drink it and place it again. 

Do you have a link to this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 9:23 PM, str8b8 said:

I have done this, it works rather well. 😉

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Here I am licking the underside of a nasty urinal at a adult bookstore. Sorry for the poor quality, it is a screen capture off a movie.

I love licking the floor, the sides of the urinal and drinking the piss inside. Love it when they don't flush.

IMG_4890.PNG

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

I love the smell of urine (fresh or stale). I love drinking piss. I also love drinking piss from urinals and licking the porcelain clean (bonus when I can chew on an errant pube). If I can’t get fresh piss from the tap, I’ll either dip my fingers in a piss puddle at the bottom of an urinal and then suck the salty nectar from my fingertips. If I have time, I’ll place a small cup in the urinals and wait for a stranger to fill ‘‘em up. I’ll then grab the cup and drink it down.  I got a nasty bug doing this once — not fun — but didn’t dissuade me from continuing my dirty habit. It makes me feel so dirty and piggy — puts me in my place and reminds me what I really am. 

One time stopped at a rest area to take a leak in the middle of the night. Walked up to the urinal and it was full of dark golden piss. I got so hard I couldn’t piss. Don’t know why but I knelt down and dipped the head of my cock in the dark golden piss. Stood back up and rubbed it into my cock and shot my load into the urinal for another guy to find.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 12:20 PM, DCSluthole said:

I love the smell of urine (fresh or stale). I love drinking piss. I also love drinking piss from urinals and licking the porcelain clean (bonus when I can chew on an errant pube). If I can’t get fresh piss from the tap, I’ll either dip my fingers in a piss puddle at the bottom of an urinal and then suck the salty nectar from my fingertips. If I have time, I’ll place a small cup in the urinals and wait for a stranger to fill ‘‘em up. I’ll then grab the cup and drink it down.  I got a nasty bug doing this once — not fun — but didn’t dissuade me from continuing my dirty habit. It makes me feel so dirty and piggy — puts me in my place and reminds me what I really am. 

prk3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2