Top daddy poz

hotguy02

My top daddy who was diagnosed as poz last year has been fucking me raw since.  He is on meds and ud. According to him.  I asked him if I should get on prep and his response was that he didn't recommend me getting on prep.     I'm asking for any advice from top men or bottom as to why he thinks it's not a good thing for me to go prep. I'm new to this so any advice would be helpful.     

1 hour ago, Doccer19677 said:

Because he wants his boi poz, just like Daddy😈

He has been fucking me raw since i was 18. He was the one who popped my cherry.   He never used a condom.  When he  was diagnosed he said he wouldn't fuck me raw while he was getting on meds. Now that he's on meds regularly he fucks me raw ans breeds me.   He is ud. And doesn't me anyone else fuck me.    Can I get pozzed still?      

7 minutes ago, hotguy02 said:

He has been fucking me raw since i was 18. He was the one who popped my cherry.   He never used a condom.  When he  was diagnosed he said he wouldn't fuck me raw while he was getting on meds. Now that he's on meds regularly he fucks me raw ans breeds me.   He is ud. And doesn't me anyone else fuck me.    Can I get pozzed still?      

Undetectable means untransmittabal. You should get on prep anyway tho

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, hotguy02 said:

As with everything in life nothing is certain but if he is UD it is unlikely he will poz you.  However if he slips on his meds, he becomes active and therefore can poz you. As for taking prep, it’s your call informed by your relationship with him and your desire to be poz

Edited by Doccer19677
Adding to answer
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m gonna go against the tide here. All those meds are toxic. You have to avoid Pomegranates and Grape Seed Extract and anything else proven to “flush out toxins”. They are TOXINS by DEFINITION.  In your case if you are strictly monogamous with him and he is UD it would be healthier to not get on PrEP. 
  I don’t know you, the others on here don’t know you. It’s common to crave cum so bad you will take loads outside the relationship, and get pozzed. It’s almost inevitable. But you will save five or ten years of wear and tear on your body if you wait until you get it to go on meds.             Of course society “could” disintegrate and when that happens there will be no more meds. In that case being Neg will ensure you will be more able to survive the mayhem and fight for a cause you believe in. 

• Like 4

IMHO Daddy knows best. And if he breeds you since you were 18 (I did the math and it's 19 years now) , I would just keep following his wishes hold on to him. 

But at the end of the day, it's your decision to make, according to your own priorities. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I appreciate everyone's advice.   I will consider both side of the isle.    Frankly I'm in love with the man. He's an amazing guy.  But we are not monogamous. I am to him though but he still breeds other bottoms I'm his regular when he not traveling  he is in his 60s and I'm 35.  I have no issue if he accidentally pozzes me. But I'm not really wanting it so to speak. I rather be neg.  And he told me he wants me to be neg. But I was just shocked when he said no to prep lol.  Before him I used to be "straight" he turned me into his sub bottom boy and has trained me well. So I feel like an obligation to just make him happy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

I appreciate everyone's advice.   I will consider both side of the isle.    Frankly I'm in love with the man. He's an amazing guy.  But we are not monogamous. I am to him though but he still breeds other bottoms I'm his regular when he not traveling  he is in his 60s and I'm 35.  I have no issue if he accidentally pozzes me. But I'm not really wanting it so to speak. I rather be neg.  And he told me he wants me to be neg. But I was just shocked when he said no to prep lol.  Before him I used to be "straight" he turned me into his sub bottom boy and has trained me well. So I feel like an obligation to just make him happy

Other than he recommends that you don't go on prep has he actually given you a reason as to why?

Personally I have no issues with not being on prep but I was on it for a while. I'm now of the attitude that if I poz I poz.

However it is your choice whether you go on prep or not, not his. He can of course give you his opinion and ask you to consider it.

It's interesting that he is allowed to play the field and dictate to you, but you are not. A very old fashioned hetero idea. 

I love being the bottom or submissive when having sex and even enjoy anon fucks, but once that's done I am my own man, I make my own decisions for better or worse. I decided not to take prep, so if I convert to poz even if stealthed then that is a consequence of that decision and am prepared to deal with that. 

So after a long ramble, what I am saying is that it is up to you, but you must do your own research and not just take one persons opinion on this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

My top daddy who was diagnosed as poz last year has been fucking me raw since.  He is on meds and ud. According to him.  I asked him if I should get on prep and his response was that he didn't recommend me getting on prep.     I'm asking for any advice from top men or bottom as to why he thinks it's not a good thing for me to go prep. I'm new to this so any advice would be helpful.     

Have you actually had yourself tested? Might be an idea to do so..

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

I’m gonna go against the tide here. All those meds are toxic. You have to avoid Pomegranates and Grape Seed Extract and anything else proven to “flush out toxins”. They are TOXINS by DEFINITION.  In your case if you are strictly monogamous with him and he is UD it would be healthier to not get on PrEP. 
  I don’t know you, the others on here don’t know you. It’s common to crave cum so bad you will take loads outside the relationship, and get pozzed. It’s almost inevitable. But you will save five or ten years of wear and tear on your body if you wait until you get it to go on meds.             Of course society “could” disintegrate and when that happens there will be no more meds. In that case being Neg will ensure you will be more able to survive the mayhem and fight for a cause you believe in. 

your such an optimist lol