First timer in Gran Canaria

Spunkinmyarse

Hello guys- first time visit to Gran Canaria (Maspalomas) at the beginning of February: can anyone advise this cumdump on the best bars/clubs to visit, etc?

(I know some might think this should be posted in the “Europe” section, but nobody will find it there, and besides, it’s UK/north European guys that are probably best positioned to give advice on this to a fellow snowbird).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Hello guys- first time visit to Gran Canaria (Maspalomas) at the beginning of February: can anyone advise this cumdump on the best bars/clubs to visit, etc?

(I know some might think this should be posted in the “Europe” section, but nobody will find it there, and besides, it’s UK/north European guys that are probably best positioned to give advice on this to a fellow snowbird).

Check out the mens cruising bar/club Zoo Mens Bar, which is around the corner from the Yumbo centre. They have different themed nights (underwear, fetish, naked, etc.) It never seems to disappoint and a pretty decent sized club. The Yumbo centre also has some cruisy bars/clubs but I've never really tried those.

Edited by Vardon78
  • Thanks 1

Also Reds

[think before following links] https://www.redsclub.es/

and Bunker Bar (in Yumbo)

As said some smaller bars in Yumbo have darkrooms. Just google Playa del Ingles + gay bars

And, if you're into mature guys, you can sun your bare ass at Basement Studios duuring daytime and have fun in their maze.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Loved it, mate!  There were some good suggestions from the guys who responded above:  I tried out most of them!  Zoo Bar seems to be the most popular at the moment, but had a good time at Reds, the Hole, Bunker, etc.  Took sooooo many loads 😉

I just wish there were more options for earlier in the day: the bars don’t really get going till 10:00pm, and I didn’t really take to the whole dunes thing.

But all in all, a great holiday- perfect weather, too: I’ll definitely be going back, but might wait for this whole Coronavirus scare to blow over before I book my next trip!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

and I didn’t really take to the whole dunes thing.

I know curiosity killed the cat, but...  what's the "dunes thing"?  Sex in the dunes by the beach during the day?  Thanks for info bud and glad you got all the breedings you did!

Yes- as NLbear says.  But they’re big, and the action seems to be quite spread out.   Think Judy Garland memorial park on Fire Island, only on a much larger scale.  Quite a lot of walking involved, so somewhat hit and miss whether you come across someone compatible.  Also, I’m not so sure sand and sex go well together- just my personal opinion.

But the dunes are quite a thing to see in their own right: looks like the Sahara desert in places!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think the sand *does* originate from the Sahara with winds from Africa to the C Islands.
Although the dunes *are* miles across, the action in bushes is easy to find in a line from the Riu Hotel to lighthouse at Maspalomas.
Take water for the day and a towel - plus sun cream? Instead of going on a wild goose chase, settle down and the guys cruising *will* find you and your hungry raw ass!
It's also amazing that as soon as you just start taking the tip of a hard dick in your mouth or fuckhole then guys descend to breed for an hour like starved animals.
Some are polite and wait to be invited, some just join in and other are quite aggressive to push in and fill you up. Most are there every day of their holiday (like you) and will happily repeat.
If you're lucky you bump into them again in the bars and backrooms at midnight for further deep fucking and more loads :-P

Edited by JamesL100
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Tbh I never go there. I also think sand and my ass aren't going to be great friends. For me the trek to get there is too long. Plus when it gets too hot I'd like a swim. If I'm in the mood during the day I go to one of the gay resorts (mostly Basement) and buy a day card. Spend the day around the pool, chat with the other guys there and check out what's happening in the maze.

• Upvote 1