First timer in Gran Canaria

Spunkinmyarse

This is a great thread guys.  I read through all the emails.  I've never been to GC, but have always wanted to go and hope when things open back up, I'll finally have a chance.  Huge poppers fan here, especially for ffisting play, so that seems like it might be a slight complicating issue.

I do have one question that I've always wondered about.  When traveling to gay resort locations, what is the situation with douching?  How does everyone handle that?  bring your own hose/bulb? Thanks!

4 hours ago, piglooking4pigs said:

I do have one question that I've always wondered about.  When traveling to gay resort locations, what is the situation with douching?  How does everyone handle that?  bring your own hose/bulb? Thanks!

I would agree with @ballerva.  Bring your own bulb douche, at least- they’re small, light and easy to pack, so why wouldn’t you?

That said, I found the bars and clubs in GC surprisingly well equipped with douching facilities, surprising because I come from the UK where such facilities are virtually non-existent.  I’m used to carrying my bulb douche with me when I go to sex clubs in the UK, but in GC this is unnecessary.  Reds and Zoo both had an excellent set-up, Bunker less so.  As for the hotels, I only stayed in one, so it’s hard to say... 

10 hours ago, piglooking4pigs said:

I always take my hose attachment which I prefer and also a bulb in case the hose attachment doesn't fit the shower plumbing set-up.

Had an amusing incident in London when I last went to Berlin (January 2020) as I was only carrying hand luggage and so the metal hose attachment picked up on the x-ray cameras so I had to explain to the lady security guard what it was, but saying that she dealt with the situation very professionally and neither of us was embarrassed.

Coming back from Berlin, same thing happened and I got pulled over again, so I went straight to the wash bag and said is this what you're looking for? To which she replied 'Oh no that's ok, it's this I'm after' as she held aloft a water bottle I forgot was still in the hand baggage!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Hey Guys, I’m travelling to Gran Canaria Las Palmas (Maspalomas) on Sunday for a week. I’m curious if anyone from this site will be there. Or do you have any new experiences, advice?

Go to The Box and Tom's

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Makes me want to go back to GC and this time alone!  Was there in 2019 and only got to window shop all the great candy in the bars and on the beach. Perhaps best to go with other like-minded guys who are definitely looking for the wild and crazy fun that’s on offer. For douching I recommend a woman’s vaginal douche pump instead of those small rectal douche pumps and their pointy tips. As for poppers, since we are all travelling only with carry-on luggage these days, you might consider transferring your poppers to another small brown bottle like my beard oil bottle. Put it with your shaving/grooming kit. But a holiday destination like GC doesn’t spend much time searching arrival passengers for petty stuff like that. 

• Like 1