The Bieb

Pozlover1

All the news agencies have loudly announced that Justin Bieber has Lyme disease AND Mono, and that supposedly explains his current wasted look. If you look up his “yummy” video with the lyrics they are extremely gay: “you are my stallion” and “my eyes roll back in my head”. 

Guest takingdeepanal
27 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

All the news agencies have loudly announced that Justin Bieber has Lyme disease AND Mono, and that supposedly explains his current wasted look. If you look up his “yummy” video with the lyrics they are extremely gay: “you are my stallion” and “my eyes roll back in my head”. 

That's actually a turn-OFF.

2 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

That's actually a turn-OFF.

Not a fan, but I often look at the radio when it’s something I like and it’s him. I don’t want to get into legal issues but the symptoms for Lyme and Mono are extremely similar to AIDS. 

Whether he is or isn't gay or poz or not poz doesn't personally affect my day to day life I am relatively and sufficiently self-aware and secure in my self and the management of my self to be so.  Most of us are What is of concern to me is what affect the repeated denials and hiding of the truth and all those unsubstantiated rumors where known to be true ages ago and are only now being revealed as such. I am far to old for the revelation of Justin Beiber as a gay icon to had any sway in how I viewed myself or my sexuality and nor would his revealing his HIV status dissuaded me from barebacking I made that decision far to long ago as well.

But we are not all old men and there are those much younger than I, right now today who are living in profound dispair and loneliness because of the intolerance of society. An intolerance over which they can't shape or control and it's very existance dictates you be denied the of the comfort, safety and piece of mind that comes they from kmowing that: what you feel is normal, accepting who you are as you as you is the only way to be because that's the way you are made and that EVERYONE feels the way you do and this point in their lives; you are not alone.

A successful star like a Justin Bieber; a image they present to them is a blueprint they make relevant to them by modeling themselves after holds great swayed this how they look on the surface but also in how they see themselve andbtheir place in the world.  They the power their influence holds on their younger impressionable fans.

Rather than hide behind denial or lie about who they are, children are much better served by celebrities they model themselves after if the examples they project to their fans is authentic and not an some facade; carefully crafted and controlled to maximize the revenues and profits of a BRAND. Unfortunately, this world and its current fashion to deny the existence of voices counter to the norm and a corporate environment that turns anyone deemed maleable enough to manipulate and mould to the narrative they have determined will produce the biggest bang for their initial investment a commodity their lives and image groomed and controlled so their value only rises regardless of the implications to the individual being exploited or to the fans and society they manipulate purely out of their greed or the greed of their shareholder dividends.

Sadly, we will never see, at least on my lifetime, a teen idol who rises to the level of a Biebe; a gay icon all children can emulate. Someone of that statue at that level succesat would not and could not exist because that happy, well adjusted gay teen or young adult has yet to be raised anywhere on this planet. Today's society isn't yet secure enough to allow room for all our truths so we struggle to make sence of the world we live in that tells us to be who we are to become the truth we know we are just not ready to believe in Unicorns, not even one named Justin Bieber.  

• Upvote 1