In Over My Head

Guest ericbb99

Guest ericbb99

There I was. 18 years old. Straight. American. In Munich. Didn't speak a word of German. And completely out of money. I was tall, blond haired, and muscled, but also kind of twinky. I was a runner and played hockey, and took care of my body well. I was mostly hairless, except for a neatly kept happy trail.

It was a senior trip gone wrong. I'd just graduated high school and I asked my parents to send me to Europe to celebrate. I went with a friend, but he started partying in Barcelona. Hard. The last night we were there, we went out to some club, he got wasted, and went home with some girl. I went back to our hotel room and crashed. The next morning, his phone was dead, and we were supposed to be on a train at 10am. I went to the train station but he never showed up. I did France on my own and stuck to the schedule, thinking he'd turn up, but he didn't. I called and called, but nothing. I figured his phone must have gotten broken somehow. And I just kept waiting on him to show up. A few days later, I caught a train to Germany, like we'd planned. The problem was that my friend grew up in Germany. He knew the area, the language, and on top of that, he was the one funding this whole thing. As I got off the train, I didn't really know what to do. I looked around for him, thinking maybe he'd come straight here and that he was waiting for me, but nothing... I couldn't afford the hotel room we were suposed to stay in, so I just sat down in the train station to regroup and make a plan. I was worried about my friend, but I was even more worried about myself. I was way in over my head.

I thought about calling my parents for help, but they'd worry too much, and I didn't want to get my friend in trouble. Not to mention, I was young and enterprising, and I could take care of myself. I decided to go hang out around a hotel bar and see if I could find some girl to hook up with and spend the night. I started walking and found a hotel not too far away that was called the Hotel Deutche Eiche. It had a little cafe out front, and I surmised from the noise, a rooftop bar. I glanced around the cafe, but it was all dudes. So I hopped in the elevator and went for the roof. I climbed out and went to the bar to order a drink. As I ordered my vodka soda, I looked into my wallet. With just a few dollars left, I realized I couldn't pay for it. The look of terror on my face was quickly recognized by the guy on the bar stool next to mine, who called out to the bartender to put it on his tab and make it a double. I looked over to thank him. He was taller than me, probably 30 or 35 years old, and like me, thin, but built. I said thanks and sat down. We clinked glasses, and he told me to drink up. Then he ordered us another round.

(to be continued)

Guest ericbb99

I was honestly just thankful to find someone who spoke English. We started talking, and I told him what happened. He was friendly, easy to talk to. He was funny too. I told him about everything. The friend who was probably still fucked up in barcelona, how broke I was, the plan to hook up with some random girl for a place to stay... all of it. He laughed and joked and kept buying me drinks. And before long, I realized the sun had gone down and I had gotten way too drunk. I stood up and staggered a little bit. His name was Brad, and he grabbed me by the arm and steadied me. He invited me to his room to lay down for a minute, and I said thank you and followed him. Back into the elevator, down just one floor, and into a suite. It was big, and really nice. He led me into the bedroom and I laid down on my back with my knees bent up, and my hands over my face. He threw me a water bottle, and got me a hot towel to put over my eyes. Then he sat down on the bed next to me and put a hand on my chest. It felt strangely good, especially with my eyes covered by the hot towel. Something about that moment felt just right. "So how were you planning on finding a girl in a place like this?" he laughed. I shook my head, "What do you mean?" Brad replied, "Oh, you don't know? This is a gay hotel. Bath house in the basement and everything. This place is nice, but it's raunchy af. No girls here, buddy. Sorry." My heart sunk in my chest. Son of a bitch. How had I stumbled into a gay hotel? Language barrier I guess. His hand moved from my chest to my leg, and I realized what he was after. I stopped him and explained I wasn't into that. He was kind. He said he understood. He just thought I was hot. But he said he really just wanted to make sure I was ok. He let me lie there in the silence for a while. I felt a little bit better. The steam from the hot towel was really helping my headache. The room had even stopped spinning. I started to thank him, and then felt his hand again. This time it was around my wrist, and it was squeezing me tightly. He yanked it across the bed, hard and pulled me over on my stomach. Then I heard the clicking sound and felt the cold metal on my wrist. Brad had handcuffed me to the bed.

(to be continued)

Guest ericbb99

The next thing I heard was his voice. "Don't worry," he said, "I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do." I started to scream and he stuffed the towel from my eyes into my mouth.

"I just want to play a little game," Brad said in a mischievous voice as I quieted down. "If you agree to play, you can make some money. For every round you win, I'll give you 500 dollars." Now he had my attention. I thought about my empty wallet and how I was going to get home. I needed the money bad. "You going to scream if I take that towel out of your mouth?" he asked. I shook my head no, and he removed it gently. "Is it a... sex game?" I asked without looking up at him. He answered, "Wouldn't offer you that much money to play monopoly, boy." He paused, ran his fingers down my back and caressed my thigh, giving me the chills. Then he explained, "Every round is a different guy I bring up from the bath house downstairs. He gets to pick what he wants to do with you, and I set a timer for 10 minutes. If a guy wants to suck you, for instance, you have to try to last more than 10 minutes. If he wants you to suck him, you have to make him cum in less than 10 minutes. Whatever the game is, it'll be 10 minutes. You can do anything for 10 minutes, right boy?" he teased. He could see the wheels in my head turning. He kept going, "Between every guy, I'll ask you if you want to play another round. If you do, great! If not, I'll untie you, give you any cash you've earned, and send you on your way. You have my word. But once you agree to play another round, there's no getting out of it until that timer goes off. No matter what happens. That's why you're going to be restrained." He paused to let me think. "What do you say?" he asked. I told him I didn't know. I said I needed to think about it. He slapped my ass hard, then pulled my jeans down around my ankles and reached down to touch my dick. I'll admit it felt good. Really good. Then, abruptly, he stopped touching me and said, "You think about it boy. I'm going down to the bath house to see who's around and start talking you up." He took a few pics of me with his phone. "I'll be back in 10 minutes, and you better have a decision made by then," he said as the door closed behind him.

I laid there and thought about it for a while. I needed the money. I didn't know what else to do. But I'd never been into guys, and I definitely didn't want any of them fucking me. I'd heard how much anal hurt. At the same time, I felt so comfortable around Brad. I mean, I wasn't into him sexually, but I had to admit he was hot. And he was funny. And he made me feel good about myself. His touch was electric. I also had to consider what options I had. I wanted to be independent. I'd begged my parents to let me go on this trip. I promised them everything would be fine. I couldn't call them and beg for help now. I didn't know what to do. I was out of money in a foreign city and didn't know anyone there. I laid there for a while paralyzed with fear, one wrist cuffed to the bed, my pants around my ankles, and my dick hard as a rock.

Then I heard the door open, and in came brad. He was alone, thank goodness. He looked at me and smirked. "There's a crowd down there tonight. You can make some money if you want it bad enough. And boy, do they like your pic! But they did insist on one more rule to our little game: no condoms," he said before pausing to let me think. He continued, "What do you say, boy?" he asked with both curiosity and challenge in his voice, and added, "Tick tock, tick tock."

My voice cracked as I replied, "I'm in, I guess." A smile settled across his face. "Good boy," he said as he removed his shirt, "I'm first."

(to be continued)