In Over My Head

Guest ericbb99

Guest ericbb99

As he stripped, I wondered if I'd made a mistake. But I knew I didn't have a choice. He pulled my jeans the rest of the way off, and whipped out a knife that he used to cut off my shirt. It all happened pretty fast. Then I heard clicking--an old egg timer, the kind my mom had in her kitchen when I was growing up. "10 minutes," he said, "Your first challenge is just not to cum." He snickered. He turned me over and began to caress my chest and kiss my thighs. I closed my eyes and pretended it was a girl I used to date. I had to admit, it felt better than anything she'd ever done. With one hand he played with my balls, then slowly moved a finger down to tease the outside of my hole. And he leaned in to kiss me. His short stubble prickled my lips. I'd never felt anything like this. No pretending it was a girl now. He climbed on top of me, rubbed his body on mine, and made out with me, biting my bottom lip and kissing my neck. He stopped for a moment, spit into his hand and started to rub my dick. And oh fuck, he was good. He knew what he was doing. Before I knew what happened, I let out a moan. What the fuck?! I was making out with a dude and moaning. I felt him pick up his pace in line with my breathing. I was getting close. I had to stop myself. I thought about baseball statistics, old people, anything to get my mind off what was happening to my dick. But it was no use. I began to tense up right as I heard the timer ding. He immediately stopped, seconds away from making me cum. I had never been so frustrated in my life. Happy because I won a round, but frustrated...

He turned on his side and kept caressing my chest as he unlocked the handcuffs. He reached down to his jeans pocket and grabbed five American $100 bills and put them in my hand. "Good job, boy," he said with a smile, "I hope you play another round."

I immediately shook my head yes, and he smiled and kissed me hard. "Good," he said firmly.

Then he pushed me down on my back, cuffed my wrist again, and pulled out a second set of handcuffs for my other wrist. I was spread with my arms out now, my muscled chest exposed and my dick still standing at attention between my legs. He kissed me one more time. "I'll be back soon with someone who wants to play." He winked as he threw his jeans and a white t-shirt on and walked out the door.

Guest ericbb99

There I was, naked, cuffed to a bed in a hotel in Germany, hoping I could earn some money selling my body to get home. "This must be rock bottom," I whispered to myself as I lay there waiting. A tear fell from my eye as I thought about what I was doing. But my attention quickly turned to the door as it opened. Brad and another guy walked through. The other guy didn't waste any time. He stripped and came over and said hello. He was skinny, about 20 years old, blonde hair, and a hot toned body. His dick was small to average, so at least it wouldn't hurt too bad when he fucked me. He laughed, "I see you're looking at my dick, but I'm a bottom, so I don't want to fuck you. I want to swallow your cum. Brad told me how this works. I'm going to suck you for 10 minutes, and if I can't make you cum, you get another $500." As he got down on his knees on the floor, I heard the clicking sound of the timer getting set. The twink knelt on the ground and leaned over the bed, pulling my legs toward him as far as my cuffed wrists would let them go, and he leaned his head down onto my already pulsing dick. I had a nice dick honestly. Bigger than this guy's. I was about seven inches long, and a little girthy, with big balls. The twink began to suck and lick and caress me all over with his hands. This was fucking amazing. Better than any blowjob a girl had given me. I was in ecstasy. Holy shit. I leaned my head back and enjoyed it. And then he did it. All at once, with no warning. He swallowed my dick--I mean like all the way down his dumb, whore throat. If my hands had been free I would have held it there--maybe even hit him in the back of the head. It was weird to have my dominant side coming out while I laid there cuffed to a bed, probably about to get my virgin ass fucked. But with girls I was always pretty dominant, so I guess it was just in my nature. His throat was spasming all around my dick and it felt fucking amazing. I yelled over to Brad, "How long is left on the timer?" with desperation in my voice, trying not to cum. "About a minute he said," with a laugh. The twink sucked harder and faster, and then he took my dick all the way down his throat again, and I lost it. There was nothing I could do. Probably 8 ropes of cum down his throat. When I was finally done, and gasping for air, the timer went off. He stood up, licked his lips, smiled, and winked at me before throwing his clothes back on and walking out the door. Brad looked over at me. "You seemed to enjoy that, boy. Another round?" I nodded my head yes, and he smiled.

Guest ericbb99

I was so mad at myself for cumming. I should be able to control myself better than that. Brad could tell I was frustrated. "Don't worry, there's always next round," he said as he left. I was completely naked now, with both wrists cuffed to the bed, lying on my back. My dick was soft now. And I wasn't turned on anymore. I was more disgusted with myself than anything. I looked out the hotel window and realized it had been longer than I realized. The sun was going down. I wondered how long Brad's game would last. And what I'd have to do to get the money I needed. As I laid there, I started to think about this girl I had been dating back home before I graduated. She was hot. Small chest, nice butt, long legs. I figured if I was stuck here, I might as well try to enjoy this. I was hoping for another blowjob. Then, at least, I could close my eyes and pretend it was her. It was quiet for a long time, and then I heard voices in the hallway. I heard the key card swipe and the door opened to reveal Brad and another man, late 20's, white, buzz cut, and well built. He was tall too. At least 6'4". He looked over at me, laughed, and said something in German. Then he took off his shirt. He was ripped. Incredible abs, strong arms, the whole package. Brad came over to me and whispered, "He says he wants you on your knees." Brad uncuffed me and grabbed me by my throat. He moved me to the foot of the bed, put me on my knees, and cuffed my wrists behind one of the bedposts. I knew what was coming next but wasn't looking forward to it. "Here's the deal," brad said, "Hans here wants a blowjob. You have 10 minutes to make him cum. And your hands are cuffed behind your back, so you can't use them." I looked at him meekly. "I don't know," I replied. "I do," he said with a cocky sneer. And he took a wad of cash out of his pocket and showed it to me. Then he walked away. Hans stepped up and looked at me with glaring eyes and barked something in German at me. I heard the timer start and Hans dropped his shorts. He was hung. Nine inches. And not massive, but definitely girthy. He was bigger than me. He stepped up to me, and I opened my mouth. It was just skin, after all, I told myself. But it wasn't. It was the smell of ball sweat and the salty taste of his precum and the slaps that he landed on my face every once in a while, reminding me just how worthless I was to him. I tried my best. I sucked him hard. I tried to go deep, but gagged. He seemed to like that. I used my tongue and played with his dickhead a lot. Then I found a rhythym that made him moan and decided to stick to that. A few thrusts, sucking as hard as I could, then with my mouth still firmly around his cock, a flick of his head with my tongue, then back to sucking. The moans got faster, and a few of them were loud. His hand drifted to the back of my head and he slapped me even harder. It actually made my ear ring a little bit and scared me. I could feel him tensing up. And I was sure I had a couple minutes left. He was about to cum. I was going to win this round! And then, without any warning, he pulled back from me and started to breathe. He stepped back so I couldn't reach his dick anymore and tried to calm himself down. He and Brad were talking in German. "What happened?" I asked. But before anyone could answer, his dick was back in my mouth. Brad laughed, "He says I never told him he couldn't take a breather. And you were about to make him cum. If it helps, I told him that wasn't fair and he needed to get his dick back in your mouth now." My eyes started to water, partially from the dick that was now assaulting my throat, and partially from feeling used and betrayed and cheated. I remembered the $500 that I wouldn't be getting unless I could make him cum fast. Then I heard the ding. At least it was over, I thought to myself. But it wasn't. Hans wanted to cum and wasn't going to take no for an answer. He grabbed my head and started ramming his cock down my throat. I was gagging and sputtering and crying, and Brad didn't do anything except watch. Hans started his moaning again and very quickly came. He shot load after load as deep in my mouth, and when he was done, I spit it on the floor. I glanced back up and realized I'd made a poor choice. The look of anger on his face was terrifying. He landed a slap across my face that would have knocked me down if I hadn't been cuffed. And then another. And he yelled something in German. "Lick it up," Brad said. Afraid of what would happen if I didn't, I leaned over and licked it off the floor. By the time I looked up, Hans had his jeans on and his t-shirt in his hand, and he was walking out the door. Brad came over and uncuffed me. I was crying. He picked me up on the bed and laid down with me and caressed the back of my head. He made sure I wasn't hurt, and I wasn't. I was calming down. I just felt betrayed. Brad tried to talk me into another round, but I refused. There was no way I was going to let someone else use me like that. But Brad kept at it. He was practically begging me. He promised me that wouldn't happen again. He said that guy had just been a jerk. He swore to me that he would protect me. And then, he paused and pointed out to me that $500 wouldn't be enough to last very long. I laid there in the quiet for a minute and thought about it while he stroked my hair. Then silently, I nodded yes. "Good boy," he said as he cuffed one of my wrists to the bed post again. And just like that, Brad walked out the door, leaving me naked in the dark to think about what had just happened, and to worry about what was next.

Guest ericbb99

I was there for probably thirty minutes before I heard anything--enough time to thoroughly wallow in how much I hated myself for this. But, I kept telling myself, I needed the money. And then, Brad walked back through the door with another guy. The only light they turned on was a little lamp by the door, but I could see well enough. He must have been 35-40 years old, and very hot in a nerdy kind of way. He wasn't ripped, but he had a tight body. He wasn't tall but he wasn't short. He wasn't hairy, but he wasn't smooth. And, as I would learn later, he wasn't particularly hung, but his dick wasn't anything to scoff at either. He had brown hair, slicked to one side in a hipster kind of way, and black framed glasses. He wore jeans and a tight t-shirt. And his eyes... the closer he got the better I could see them. Bluish-grey and piercing. Wow. If I was ever going to go gay for someone, it would have been someone like him. He said something in German, and Brad stepped in to tell me what was going to happen. His name was Jonas, and he wanted a blowjob. I started to panic, but Brad calmed me down and assured me it would be fine. Nothing like Hans. He said that Jonas would be gentle. I believed him. Jonas didn't look dangerous or dominant or anything. He just looked like a nice guy who wanted a blowjob and then to go play some video games. I agreed. Jonas said something else in German, and this time it made Brad look a little nervous. I could tell he was thinking something over. Then he walked over to me, sat down and asked, "If I take the cuffs off, you promise you'll go the full 10 minutes? Jonas says he's not into bondage." Whew. That made me feel better. "Sure," I said, "I'm in." Brad uncuffed me and I got on my knees. Jonas smiled as he walked up, and not a deviant smile either--a nice one. I pulled down his jeans without even removing his shirt and took him into my mouth soft. His dick grew fast as I sucked. This was nothing like Hans. Brad was right. Jonas didn't smell like ball sweat, he smelled clean and fresh. He wasn't pushing down my throat, he was gentler. He never once slapped me. He played with my hair and caressed my cheek while he stared at me with those piercing blue eyes. He was bigger than I'd estimated--he grew a lot when he got hard. Maybe seven inches, but really thick. I was happy he hadn't wanted to fuck me. I sucked him slowly, using my tongue a lot. His moaning picked up pace, and before long, he started to buck into my mouth a little bit. It had only been a few minutes, but I was pretty sure I had him. I kept going, and after about another minute, he let out the loudest moan I'd ever heard and came in my mouth. There was no way I was making the same mistake twice. I swallowed it all. And there was a lot of it too. It wasn't that bad, honestly. I didn't get why girls complained about swallowing. Jonas smiled at me, leaned down to kiss me, pulled his jeans back up, and waved goodbye as he walked past Brad and out the door. Brad pulled another $500 out of his pocket and slipped it into the pocket of my jeans across the room with the other money. "That wasn't bad," I said. "Wow, faggot, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you liked it," Brad quipped back with a joking smile. He made me get back on the bed and laid down with me. We made out for a while and he touched me all over. His hands were electric as they ran softly over my chest. After a while, he picked his head up, looked intently in my eyes and asked the big question: "Again?" I nodded in approval. His demeanor changed. This time, he walked me out to the middle of the room away from the bed, and rather than using handcuffs, he tied my wrists to a loop on the ceiling with rope. He told me to get on my knees and put my hands over my head. Then he told me to spread my legs out. He tied my wrists and pulled the rope so my arms were stretched tight. Then I heard the clicking of the cuffs. He was fastenting my ankles to loops in the floor. What the fuck was about to happen to me? He could see my mind working, and said, "That's what you get when you spring for the penthouse suite at a gay hotel with a bath house in the basement... a bondage setup." He finished getting me all tied down, and then he took off his underwear and stuffed them in my mouth. He duct taped them in and stepped back to view his work. As Brad checked his knots and looked me over, he casually explained, "This next one is going to be rough, boy. He's been wanting to get at you all night. And I'm going to be honest. He wants to hurt you. He loves making boys like you scream. He'll make Hans look like a puppy. But if you agree and win, I'll give you $2k." Initially, I was panicked. I shook my head no, as if I had a choice. But when he said $2k, he could see I was starting to consider it. "3k then," he said confidently. What's the big deal, I reasoned to myself internally. So he wants to spank me or something. How bad could it be? $3k in addition to the $1k I already had would get me enough money to get home. I hung my head low and nodded to him. "Good boy," he said back as he walked back out the door. And as it closed behind him, I immediately knew that I was in over my head.