In Over My Head

Guest ericbb99

Guest ericbb99

I was hoping I could win this one. It didn't sound like this next guy was going to fuck me. It sounded like he was into bondage and spanking and that kind of stuff. If I could get enough money to get home without getting fucked, I'd be happy with myself. Even if I had to take a spanking to do it.

But when he and Brad walked through the door, I realized I'd made a mistake. He was easily 6'6" and muscled, and he looked angry. He was in leather and had a belt in his hand. I think I audibly whimpered when I saw him because I remember Brad laughed when I did it. Brad stepped in and gave us both the rules. He seemed nervous, which made me nervous too.

The guy's name was John, and he spoke English, luckily. John wanted to hurt me. He was a sadist. So Brad was upping the cash reward and giving me a safe word, just in case. But the deal was, if I used the safe word, we were done, and I had to forfeit the money I'd already earned. So I had the power to end it and leave, but then I'd be back where I started. That was the last thing I wanted. But the terms were fair. I agreed, and so did John. If I could make it 10 minutes, I'd walk away with the money I needed.

John asked me what my safe word was. I picked 'pineapple.' I figured my chance of needing to say pineapple was pretty low. Then John told me if I was gagged, I was supposed to shake my head back and forth as hard as I could, like I was trying to say no. If I did, he'd stop, un-gag me, and let me use the safe word.

I was feeling good. After all, I thought I could do anything for 10 minutes.

Then the egg timer started clicking, and I felt the first blow of John's belt on my back. He must have swung it as hard as he could. I was sure it had cut me it stung so bad. He let out a grunt as he swung again, as hard as he could, this time on my ass. Then my chest. And two more on my back. I started screaming, and he stuffed some underwear in my mouth and kept going. One after the other. I was sobbing, which only seemed to make John want to hurt me worse. This was way worse than I thought it would be. I was seriously condiering using the safe word. Then Brad stopped John and pulled him aside for a second. Brad was whispering to him, but I could hear him. "Hey man, go easy on him," Brad said, "I don't want to seriously hurt him. Just letting you have some fun. I don't want him tapping out. I want him to go another round with me." But John seemed to shrug it off. He said, "You told me to do whatever I want to him for 10 minutes. I want to make him cry. Fuck off." John walked back over to me, and I felt his hand grip my balls and start to squeeze. Fuck, it hurt in my stomach. I was crying and begging him to stop through his cum-stained underwear in my mouth. "Oh, you want me to stop, boy?" John asked. I nodded my head yes frantically. He smiled at me, laughed, and said, "Ok," then he picked up the belt and began to swing again. It was a swing every few seconds. And as hard as he physically could. He was grunting with every swing like a tennis pro serving across the court. He was trying to break me.

It only took about 15 lashes before I started shaing my head 'no' violently. I didn't care how much I was going to lose. I couldn't do this.

"I knew you were a pussy," John said, and he walked out without saying another word.

Brad untied me, and apologized, and brough me back to the bed. He kissed my back where the lash had left its marks and held me. I calmed and asked him if I could keep the money I'd earned. "Sorry," he said, " a deal's a deal." And he took the cash back out of my jeans pocket and put it in his. I begged him, but he said no. He told me to get dressed and leave. And I started to cry again. Where was I going to go? How would I get home? Was I going to have to sleep on the street tonight?

I put on my jeans in silence and threw on my t-shirt. I walked to the door, and turned back to Brad who was laying on the bed and had started rubbing his dick through his jeans. "I really wanted you, boy," he said, "I'm sorry I didn't get the chance." I saw my opportunity. I knew he wanted to fuck me, and I didn't want that, but what choice did I have? "What if I agree to play another round?" I asked. "No," Brad replied, "a deal's a deal." "Please," I begged. He thought for a minute, and then cracked a smile. "How about this, boy... I'm going to take you downstairs to the bath house, strip you naked, and for every load of cum you take in your mouth or ass, I'll give you $100." "That's not fair," I said, "last time it was $500." Brad replied, "Life's not fair. You shouldn't have tapped out." Then he continued, "And you have to let anyone use you who wants to. If you turn down a dick, you owe me $100 instead. Deal?"

I stood there by the door thinking. Maybe sleeping on a bench wouldn't be too bad for a night. But it was cold out. Brad looked at me, still rubbing the bulge in his jeans impatiently. "You've got about 5 seconds to make your choice or I'm kicking you out on the street, boy," Brad said. I thought for a second, lowered my head, and nodded yes in defeat. Brad smiled.

Guest ericbb99

I was still unsure about my decision, but I didn't know what else to do. Brad jumped up, walked toward me and kissed me. I pulled away. "I'm not so sure about this. I don't know about going to a sex club. This is really more than I bargained for," I said with trepidation in my voice. "No," he replied, "this is exactly what you bargained for." I thought for a moment and realized he was right. But I still wasn't sure about this. I looked down at the floor. My nerves were getting the best of me. Brad grabbed my arm and said, "Don't worry about it, man. Everyone experiments in college. And it's not like there are even going to be a bunch of guys down there. It's 11pm. They're all going home to go to sleep now." He was lying to me, but in my head it made sense. I nodded, and together we turned and walked out the door.

We got in the elevator and he started rubbing my dick. I'll admit it felt good. Really good. I heard the elevator ding, and the door opened. I pulled away from Brad. We weren't in the lobby. We were back on the roof. He pulled me to the bar and ordered more drinks. "Hey!" I protested, but he put his finger to my lips and said I'd thank him later. I wasn't sure what that meant. He kept getting me drinks and shots. Guys kept coming up to us, and Brad would whisper something in their ear and they'd go away. I was getting drunk and didn't realize he was telling them I'd be downstairs naked soon. We drank for a while, and then he leaned in and kissed me. "It's time," he said, "come with me."

We got back in the elevator. All eyes were on us. As soon as the door closed again, he was on me. We were making out hard. He was rubbing my dick. I was dizzy, and disoriented, and I was getting hard fast. When the elevator stopped, it wasn't in the lobby, it was in a small waiting area with a window and a door. He walked up to the window and talked to the guy on the other side in German. He gave him some money and we showed our ID's, and he buzzed us into the door. There was a small waiting room on the other side, and then a hallway, and then the locker room. "Strip," Brad said authoritatively. And I did. I started to put my shoes back on once I was naked, but Brad stopped me. "You get to go barefoot. You're a nasty fucker tonight, boy," he said. He locked my clothes in a locker and I didn't see the code he put in. He could tell that made me nervous. "Just in case you decide to leave before we're done with you, boy," he explained, "you can go whenever you want, but you can't have your clothes back until you're good and fucked." Another guy walked into the locker room and looked me up and down. I tried to turn to hide myself from him and Brad laughed. "Come with me," he said, and we walked down another hallway.

There were little rooms everywhere. And guys kept coming and going in and out of them. There were a ton of guys there. Way more than I thought. They were good looking though. Mostly 30's and 40's, in good shape. We walked into a big, open room, and there were guys all around. Some were getting sucked off. Some were fucking. Some were jerking. And some were just standing around watching or talking. There must have been 30 guys just in that room. Brad looked like a kid in a candy store. "This is just the beginning," he said, "There's another floor below us with a maze and another big room. There's a dark room, and a sauna. This place is huge. And it's packed tonight." He grinned, and before I knew what was happening, he leaned over, grabbed my wrist, and I heard the clicking of his cuffs again. The room heard it too and erupted in cheers. He pushed me over to a big sling in the middle of the room and cuffed my wrist to one of the loops, then he pushed me up into it and cuffed my other wrist. Then both my ankles. The room was spinning. And I was naked, with my legs in the air, my virgin ass exposed to dozens of sleazy guys, and no way out. I closed my eyes for a minute, hoping I'd wake up from this bad dream. But I didn't. Instead, hands started groping me. Lots of them. I started to protest and felt a hard slap across my face. Then someone stuffed something in my mouth. I looked in front of me and saw Brad, naked, lining up his dick to my hole. I pleaded with my eyes not to, but he didn't care. "Should I give him lube, boys?" he yelled. A resounding, "Fuck no!" rang out in the room, and he slammed his dick inside me as I screamed with pain into my gag.

Edited by ericbb99
Paragraph breaks

Guest ericbb99

Brad fucked me without mercy. Tears streamed from my eyes. His dick was huge. And thick. I'd never even put a finger in my ass. I was so tight. My hole was tearing as he slammed in and out of me. I don't know how long it went on. It felt like hours, but I'm sure it was just a few minutes. Then, without warning, he slammed into me all at once and I felt a warm sensation. "Dumb cumslut," he barked, as he pulled his dick out of me and walked off. As he did, he yelled to the room, "Have at him, gents!" And they responded in an uproar.

It was just seconds before another dick was inside me. I realized what was happening and begged him to stop. This wasn't what I had agreed to. He slapped me across the face. He didn't give two fucks about me. He was tall and thin, and had a decent dick. I asked him to wear a condom and he laughed. He yelled to the room, "Slut wants condoms now!" It was met with laughter and an even rougher fuck. Another guy pulled my head backward so it was hanging upside down off the back of the sling. He stuffed his dick down my throat. It had to be 12 inches long and as big around as a baseball bat. He was sexy as fuck. Tall and built. He He leaned in and growled, "I get your hole next. Get me hard, boy." Then I felt another load in my ass. He pulled out and slapped me again, hard, and walked away.

The horse-hung guy pulled out of my mouth and walked around to my ass. He lined up as I pleaded with him not to hurt me. "What would be the fun in that?" he sneered as he pushed into me. I screamed as loud as I could and some of the guys in the room laughed. He pulled back out and looked at his dick. He smeared some blood from his dick on my chest so I would know how torn up I was, and he smiled an evil smile.

He fucked me longer than I care to remember, and as he was about to cum, he leaned in and told me he was positive.

As he pulled out of me, I saw a line of guys behind him, all furiously jerking their dicks.

I was there for hours. By the time, they let me go, it was light out. I could hardly walk. Brad met me in the locker room and gave me my clothes, along with $2800 in cash. "For what it's worth," he said, "you were great. And I hope you didn't have the worst time." I glared at him and took the cash from his hand. He snickered and walked out the door and to the elevator.

I left and got something to eat. I was in so much pain, but eating helped a little bit. Then I went straight to the airport. I walked up to the ticket counter and asked for a ticket back home. "$1800," the woman told me. I reached in my pocket, but there was nothing there. I frantically checked all my pockets. The cash must have fallen out at breakfast. What was I going to do? "Move aside for a paying customer," she told me.

I went back into the city and sat in a park for a while, considering my options. But I knew there was only one thing to do. So I walked back to the hotel, looking for Brad.

[END]

On 1/18/2020 at 7:11 AM, ericbb99 said:

Working on the next parts now. Give me some ideas for what the "rounds" of the game should be. Like what each of the guys wants to do to me...

You have done a great set up. My continuance is based off "do you want to play a game" . In all scenarios status is typically never a data point for making his decision but its the punchline.

*two guys enter. one will fuck with condom other raw. he must choose, status disclosed at end. Condom guy is neg,

*two guys. He picks. one is FTM. both neg,

*two guys again. one a model  the other hideous both will fuck raw. he must choose, model is poz.

two guys enter room. one is bottom, other top. He must pick which without knowing. bottom is poz

two enter. one beautiful woman the other a dude. woman is poz

two enter. one will fuck but has massive dick the will fist but small hands  your choice who was poz couple poz

three enter, a bi couple and a dude. he picks couple because of vagina. couple poz,

========================

travel mate finally calls Brad intervenes gets him to hotel but the travellers german allows him to know the hotel is gay. brad starts variation of game with traveller. but not to worry his friend will make the choices for him

brad constructs a GH BETWEEN rooms.

choice is suck a dick or something nasty, guy chooses suck dick but reveal is its his friend.

game now shifts

replay same scenarios ans see what choices he makes for his friend, if he chooses the poz outcome he gets double. the neg gets him nothing.

or

can have new scenarios.

at end he gets to pic who gets to leave and get medication to reverse the pozzing. he no $ or his friend. and he keeps all the cash

however you write I know it will be great. your writing style is really good.

j0nn1eb0y

i'm clean and poz. imagine that.

• Like 1

Guest ericbb99
40 minutes ago, J0nn1eb0y said:

*two guys enter. one will fuck with condom other raw. he must choose, status disclosed at end. Condom guy is neg,

*two guys. He picks. one is FTM. both neg,

*two guys again. one a model  the other hideous both will fuck raw. he must choose, model is poz.

two guys enter room. one is bottom, other top. He must pick which without knowing. bottom is poz

two enter. one beautiful woman the other a dude. woman is poz

two enter. one will fuck but has massive dick the will fist but small hands  your choice who was poz couple poz

three enter, a bi couple and a dude. he picks couple because of vagina. couple poz,

I'll use some of those in future stories. I like the way you think.