Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

Hi BZ'ers!

So I've just let slip that I have a secret crush on a fellow BZ'er - RandyCubby. It's not for any other reason other than I like his profile pic and enjoy his posts and comments.

We are both bottoms and live with an ocean between us so it's never happening in the sack but I don't let that get in the way of the crush!

So just for fun (no stalking creepiness please!) Who do you have a secret crush on and why?.....

Edited by RawUK
added tags
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RawUK said:

Hi BZ'ers!

So I've just let slip that I have a secret crush on a fellow BZ'er - RandyCubby. It's not for any other reason other than I like his profile pic and enjoy his posts and comments.

We are both bottoms and live with an ocean between us so it's never happening in the sack but I don't let that get in the way of the crush!

So just for fun (no stalking creepiness please!) Who do you have a secret crush on and why?.....

I'll join you in that crush but as a switch.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RawUK said:

Hi BZ'ers!

Here's my list and I'm sure it's not complete!......

amsrat - have chatted via pm and he comes across as a great guy

Doccer19677 - we've met and again he's a great guy

evilcoyote - sexy face and amazing tatts, and I usually agree with his posts

evilqueerpig - fellow dirty pig and love his comments 

josebarebear - fuck! what a handsome guy

nymidtowneast - no idea what he looks like but his writing has got into my head and so he's on the crush list

Randycubby - another handsome guy whose posts usually get a thumbs up from me

If you're not on the list please don't be upset as this is just for fun.

• Like 4

Here are my crushes:

randycubby-he’s my hero ! I want to go out bottoming with him.?what an awesome fucking time that would be !

doccer19667-that man oozes sexuality and masculinity. He can have my hole any time he wants it.

josebarebear-again with oozing masculinity. He’s like sex on a stick. I imagine he had gorgeous eyes. One day I would love to meet him. 

evilcoyote-one sexy fuck. Just the ratio and hot body-wow ! I don’t know if I want to double bottom him or top him. Either one would be great. 

eros wired-everything about this man pushes my buttons. I would love to spend a weekend topping him. It would feel amazing and I know I would learn a lot from him. Seems like a great guy in addition to being so sexy !

• Like 3

Guest josebarebear
7 hours ago, Daddyph said:

Here are my crushes:

randycubby-he’s my hero ! I want to go out bottoming with him.?what an awesome fucking time that would be !

doccer19667-that man oozes sexuality and masculinity. He can have my hole any time he wants it.

josebarebear-again with oozing masculinity. He’s like sex on a stick. I imagine he had gorgeous eyes. One day I would love to meet him. 

evilcoyote-one sexy fuck. Just the ratio and hot body-wow ! I don’t know if I want to double bottom him or top him. Either one would be great. 

eros wired-everything about this man pushes my buttons. I would love to spend a weekend topping him. It would feel amazing and I know I would learn a lot from him. Seems like a great guy in addition to being so sexy !

aw shucks guys.

I am blushing

2 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

You two fellas would have me blushing if it weren’t for the fact I’m a dirty perverted top that loves to fuck raw. ID love to fuck both of you and coat your insides with my toxic seed x. 

I would love to feel you coat my insides with your toxic cum, as many times as you want ! I never say no.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I don’t really have a crush but I see what you all are talking about based on your selections. 

Sorry Pozguyinchi - I forgot you off my list - another handsome guy

• Like 1

I have to admit that I secretly lust after CuriousDallas.  His posts show him to be intelligent, confident, relaxed, and very erotic. His pic shows just enough to make you want to see more. If I could see more, I'd be begging to serve in anyway he wanted.

Edited by funpozbottom
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, funpozbottom said:

I have to admit that I secretly lust after CuriousDallas.  His posts show him to be intelligent, confident, relaxed, and very erotic. His pic shows just enough to make you want to see more. If I could see more, I'd be begging to serve in anyway he wanted.

Totally agree! I would add evilqueerpig to my list. 😈🐷💦

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 11:43 PM, RawUK said:

Here's my list and I'm sure it's not complete!......

amsrat - have chatted via pm and he comes across as a great guy

Doccer19677 - we've met and again he's a great guy

evilcoyote - sexy face and amazing tatts, and I usually agree with his posts

evilqueerpig - fellow dirty pig and love his comments 

josebarebear - fuck! what a handsome guy

nymidtowneast - no idea what he looks like but his writing has got into my head and so he's on the crush list

Randycubby - another handsome guy whose posts usually get a thumbs up from me

If you're not on the list please don't be upset as this is just for fun.

Cheers fella,

I can see this list turning into a sleazy party 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1