Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

18 hours ago, 6Cu6Mg6 said:

There are of course a handful of boys on here I want to nail, such as; DannyBoyCMH, Jessyboy, BBJONNY, bottomguy69, and youngaidschaser, but as for my actual real crush of a very handsome pig here on BZ, no, I could not say. I'll continue to admire him from a distance. Maybe one day we'll meet. ✈️ ... 🌹👊

thanks for the mention. you do know being trying to hook up with you for ages, but I do understand you have had some health issues. anyway here's hoping....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBJONNY said:

thanks for the mention. you do know being trying to hook up with you for ages, but I do understand you have had some health issues. anyway here's hoping....

Thank you for your understanding @BBJONNY mate. 'some health issues'. Bit of an understatement. It has now been 4 months shy of two years since I bred someone. The poor guy who I next breed, I'm going to maul the poor bugger, lol. And yes, here is hoping, for fuck sake. Stay smooth sexy 😛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

@bugRyanand I have been flirting back and forth for a while. We both admitted our cybercrush to each other, but I don't think we know that much about one another. That probably doesn't matter - it's all about fun and spreading it around and getting pervy. 

It's true!  @leatherpunk16 and me do have a private cyber crush going, but I guess it's not so private anymore.  I think that if we were in the same city, he would have finally admitted that he's a bug chaser for real and probably be POZ bred by now with toxic babies.  You know that I enjoy the pervy chatter and all the other stuff.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I'm sure the both of you are more than a few members' fantasy pairings for a video to watch.

I would do it in a heartbeat.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:48 PM, 6Cu6Mg6 said:

There are of course a handful of boys on here I want to nail, such as; DannyBoyCMH, Jessyboy, BBJONNY, bottomguy69, and youngaidschaser, but as for my actual real crush of a very handsome pig here on BZ, no, I could not say. I'll continue to admire him from a distance. Maybe one day we'll meet. ✈️ ... 🌹👊

All very hot as well

• Like 1

Guest SecretCumWhore

@Dirtyfuckboy has always been my ultimate fetish / lustful / sex-crazed interest from his own stories but it seems like he's not used the site much anymore.   Wonder what that dirty pig has been up to 😉