Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

Hey buddy, I top as well.  I was a covidiot yesterday and slammed and got shitty with a FB of mine yesterday, and we’ve played probably half a dozen times, and he said ‘fuck you really are hard wired as top’.  So is Top who likes his hole destroyed? A thing?

And you are the first person who has ever named me as an anonymous crush.  I feel like Sally Field. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Guest rawbro

I've always wanted to take RAWTop's load. He is the reason I joined this group, following his blog for years.

i've avoided answering this because there are so many guys on BZ that i have fond affection for and outright lust, it would take way to long to list them all. But crushes? That's different. i suspect many of my longer list could become crushes with more contact? idk

"Crush" kind of has that school yard ring to it, and is almost a little girly. i don't relate to being either, but have to admit there are a couple of Guys here who take my feelings there beyond my choice, it's just the way they affect me. They are both very different, but both have hit that spot in me and have made me wish they lived next door.

find91 and Sunovabesh

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There's a few hot studs on here I lust after. I notice that most on here are mentioning the men that are prolific posters on the forum, but the ones that catch my eye are usually the ones that rarely post.

I'm very shy, so won't mention the names 😉

• 3 months later...