Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
5 hours ago, Nullo-sub-N8 said:

Evilqueerpig, 6Demon6Seed6 and WelshBBCigarFuck are three horny fuckers among many on here I would want to have deposit their seed in me.

Thanks Nullo-sun-N8, that’s very kind of you. 

@RawPlug - gets a special mention since we've met IRL, and I am really looking forward to doing so again once lockdown allows.  

@schvenn @dirtyfuckboy @Gregory @kiwiguyuk @JamesL100 @sleazebugga @daddybare @bare2bb @6Demon6Seed6 @alphaboy @saunatopuk @7bb86 

@slipitupme stands out as he writes some great stories on here. Would love to meet and play with guys who have such imaginations, and I suspect some of it is based on experience of places like The Fort. 

1 hour ago, AirmaxAndy said:

@RawPlug - gets a special mention since we've met IRL, and I am really looking forward to doing so again once lockdown allows.  

@schvenn @dirtyfuckboy @Gregory @kiwiguyuk @JamesL100 @sleazebugga @daddybare @bare2bb @6Demon6Seed6 @alphaboy @saunatopuk @7bb86 

@slipitupme stands out as he writes some great stories on here. Would love to meet and play with guys who have such imaginations, and I suspect some of it is based on experience of places like The Fort. 

You’re more than welcome at mine anytime, Andy. Look forward to meeting again.
Actually, I’ve missed out so many, I feel bad. But @Sboi91deserves a special  mention because he’s so sexy. @Slipitupmebecause his writing is incredible. And, best of all, @spunkloaderbecause he’s bloody amazing. 

11 hours ago, fskn said:

For me, it would have to be @Japbtm, but there are so many attractive, intelligent, perverted and friendly men on Breeding Zone. Thank you everyone for this online community!

Thank you! You can breed me anytime if you’re in Hawaii!!!