Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

3 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

@RawPlug - gets a special mention since we've met IRL, and I am really looking forward to doing so again once lockdown allows.  

@schvenn @dirtyfuckboy @Gregory @kiwiguyuk @JamesL100 @sleazebugga @daddybare @bare2bb @6Demon6Seed6 @alphaboy @saunatopuk @7bb86 

@slipitupme stands out as he writes some great stories on here. Would love to meet and play with guys who have such imaginations, and I suspect some of it is based on experience of places like The Fort. 

Thanks stud. Yes most of us really missed the naked and bare Fort infamous sleazy boots-only breeding, whether in the light at the bar or in the packed darkroom and pitch-black toilets 😛

16 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Thanks stud. Yes most of us really missed the naked and bare Fort infamous sleazy boots-only breeding, whether in the light at the bar or in the packed darkroom and pitch-black toilets 😛

Everyone who went to The Fort - and I certainly did! - misses the place. 

I don't remember his name on here but I have had a crush on CandySpooky since I was a little girl, even more so now that I know he is a dirty cumdumpster like me. would love to take a bunch of loads from him.besides him though I would love to take loads from literally every guy on here.

• Like 1

My BZ crush is RawTop. I’ve said before that years ago I was very depressed about my sexuality and I didn’t think I could ever be myself, I had very little of any type of support, and I found BZ, read RawTop’s blog and watched him fucking sluts in his videos.  I loved his way of writing, and topping, and emailed him to thank him and tell him I wish I could meet him, and he replied saying he was happy to help or something like that and to let him know if ever I got down his way. I’m sure it was not a big thing to him but it meant the world to me and kept me going until my wife came around and said go out and get some cock you gay whore!

• 1 month later...

@Redrt66 and @Dubconforlife are amazing writers and I would love to inspire their creative juices while I enjoy their physical juices, too.  @Dirtyfuckboy would fuck with my mind as well as my holes.  @Versmetropig gets me going just from reading his varied and intense experiences, and I would do whatever he wanted so he’d have another tale to tell.  I love sharing past encounters and current fantasies with whoever I am playing with.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...