WeHo’s Biggest Cumdump

Guest WeHoCumdump

Guest WeHoCumdump

West Hollywood’s “most used hole” and most notorious whore is ass up everyday.  

Known all around Los Angeles as, “The WeHo Cumdump,” this famously hot jock is available for daily breedings, gangbangs, public play and much more.  Use his smooth pink pussy or get sucked off by his very talented experienced mouth.

Located off Fairfax & Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood, CA. 

BBRT: WeHoCumdump

05DED9C9-183B-46A1-AE0B-34F1A95B8CFD.jpeg

FC05ED2D-3F81-46E4-B673-F945EEB9C8EC.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 9:44 AM, RobertoBBottomo said:

This is what I like to show breeders at night when cruising West Hollywood. Go to dark alleys, corners, parks, car garages, laundry rooms in apartment buildings, lube up, bend over, and take it like a man

3FEB1D0B-4317-4911-B019-202EDE39F701.jpeg

And this is why I cruise at night when I can... with my boner in full display looking for those nasty cum hole pigs to use 😉

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 1:03 AM, MusclePig said:

I fucked him last year (around April I think?) when I was in the LA area, his hole was sloppy as fuck already had i think he said about 23 loads up him.

That slut is used by everyone. I used to walk over at any time and get my cock sucked or fuck and breed, no questions asked. Every time I fucked him his hole was sloppy as fuck with loads in him. I’d always see dudes coming and going from his apartment when I’d walk/drive by. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, NSAFUCKBUD said:

He seems to have disappeared.  Glad LA is filled with the fucking hot bottoms boys that love to be dedicated cum dumps.

I don’t know if he disappeared, but I do know he’s a full time whore now.  Taking loads and sucking dick is his life

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest NSAFUCKBUD
On 3/21/2021 at 7:16 AM, BB10 said:

I don’t know if he disappeared, but I do know he’s a full time whore now.  Taking loads and sucking dick is his life

Sounds like a fucking hot way to live!  It seems like he has been in constant demand.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/21/2021 at 10:16 AM, BB10 said:

If I won the LOTTERY I would retire from my "real" job and become a full time whore. I cannot imagine anything more fun than taking loads and sucking dick all the time.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3