WeHo’s Biggest Cumdump

Guest WeHoCumdump

As a bottom, I will still fuck another bottom that is known as the nasty cumdump. It makes me turn into a top. 

that being said, MasterJerry in LA whored me out this weekend and I got so many loads I lost track. My jockstrap smells so fuckin ripe and cummy if anyone wants it. Ill gladly mail it to them lol.

A ton of guys told me they were going to infect me with so many things and I got so turned on! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

If he's serious about meeting people, why is he posted as a guest?

Don’t think he posted the original post, but everyone in LA fucks him. His Grindr and Scruff accounts have his load taking times posted (you can just show up unannounced).  
Its fucking hot. 💦

• Piggy 2

1 minute ago, enedamian said:

fuck yeah! I take it you fuck him rough, eh?

Yeah. He takes my huge cock like a champ. I can plow him hard and he just take thrust after thrust. Loads usually dripping out of him

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else see the WeHo Cumdump get gangbanged during Pride?  He was strapped to a fuck bench while the entire room filmed and abused his cunt. The host was keeping him dosed up on G and poppers, had him moaning like the whore he’s meant to be

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

36 minutes ago, BB10 said:

Did anyone else see the WeHo Cumdump get gangbanged during Pride?  He was strapped to a fuck bench while the entire room filmed and abused his cunt. The host was keeping him dosed up on G and poppers, had him moaning like the whore he’s meant to be

where would we see this ? ur being extremely vauge about his cumdump.. also why no response to my offer?