WeHo’s Biggest Cumdump

Guest WeHoCumdump

18 hours ago, hungryfaggotcunt said:

where would we see this ? ur being extremely vauge about his cumdump.. also why no response to my offer? 

It was advertised and he was streamed live for a while

On 7/3/2021 at 12:46 AM, BB10 said:

Did anyone else see the WeHo Cumdump get gangbanged during Pride?  He was strapped to a fuck bench while the entire room filmed and abused his cunt. The host was keeping him dosed up on G and poppers, had him moaning like the whore he’s meant to be

Hell yea. I bred his pussy too.

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 12:46 AM, BB10 said:

Did anyone else see the WeHo Cumdump get gangbanged during Pride?  He was strapped to a fuck bench while the entire room filmed and abused his cunt. The host was keeping him dosed up on G and poppers, had him moaning like the whore he’s meant to be

Would love to do the same. 😈

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 3:46 AM, BB10 said:

I really want to see this footage. WeHo Cumdump told me that the LA Pride event was his biggest load-taking single event he had ever had. I'm not sure if he attended multiple Pride parties or what year this was but he said he collected over 120 loads over the weekend. If they streamed it live & guys also recorded it on their phones, surely there is some hot footage of it somewhere. If anyone has any footage, hit me up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This thread is so hot!! It is absolute goals for me!! I have such limited availability since I’m married. I want to find people in mid Wilshire to use my mouth and ass before work then go sit in the office all day with cum in my ass! I dream of one day letting master Jerry whore me out but I can’t get away enough to do it. E5AB25A6-D477-4EAE-8C01-95646E51EC5C.thumb.jpeg.c5b03dfe1596b12f034195afedb30bca.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 6/14/2021 at 3:13 PM, Ripemuscleboy said:

As a bottom, I will still fuck another bottom that is known as the nasty cumdump. It makes me turn into a top. 

that being said, MasterJerry in LA whored me out this weekend and I got so many loads I lost track. My jockstrap smells so fuckin ripe and cummy if anyone wants it. Ill gladly mail it to them lol.

A ton of guys told me they were going to infect me with so many things and I got so turned on! 

Omg how did u get master jerry to whore you out? I really wanna do that

• Piggy 2