WeHo’s Biggest Cumdump

Guest WeHoCumdump

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2021 at 1:16 PM, BB10 said:

Did anyone else see the WeHo Cumdump get gangbanged during Pride?  He was strapped to a fuck bench while the entire room filmed and abused his cunt. The host was keeping him dosed up on G and poppers, had him moaning like the whore he’s meant to be

Fuck I so wanna experience being a total anon cum dump with being dosed with G. I've only been on poppers so far and while that has worked beautifully, I wanna try and see what depravity G is capable of getting me into. Especially with an experienced host handling it and me just being blindfolded and being used by whoever wants to use my holes. 

I hope I find someone to whore me out like this on my NYC hoe-cation next month. *fingers crossed*1124956120_Screenshot2019-11-09at3_50_39AM.jpg.c203b6b2e787cdf326845785050fa407.jpg

• Piggy 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 12:40 PM, FunCheerSlut said:

If I won the LOTTERY I would retire from my "real" job and become a full time whore. I cannot imagine anything more fun than taking loads and sucking dick all the time.

And when you do you should hire a whore in training to help

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a total bottom and always searching for loads from horny young guys. Reading these comments makes me want to be available to any guys who want to breed me. LA seems to be a good place to be bred. I would like one of you guys to confirm that for me. Perhaps I'll run into you when I go to LA. Would you want me to contact you??

8 minutes ago, BB10 said:

Yeah. I’m pretty sure he does. You going to dump a load in him?

He doesn’t live in Cali anymore. There’s a new weho cumdump taking his place - then again it’s weho - so many cumdumps to choose from. 

msg me separately for deets 

• Piggy 3