Older& bigger?

bbpigbtm

I noticed as i am getting older , i’m more horned up. I have been a horn ball my whole life- ( men in my family are) all scorpion ! Lately tho i feel i been so horned up- and my junk been getting bigger( ball& hog) any one esle going threw this??!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My junk isn't getting bigger but I am surprised as well that the older I get the hornier I seem to get. Or at least I am as horny as I was when I was in my teens and 20s. I thought my libido would dwindle when I get older but that isn't happening (yet). The only difference is that my hole needs more time to recover. A few days in a row is still doable but after that I really need to give it a rest.

• Like 1

Me too, as I get older I’m getting horny all the time. I’m also sprouting wood in some crazy locals. Like going to city hall to pay my water bill-boink seriously wtf ! I was like this in my teens and twenties then leveled out but last few years , boink !! Like my sexy friend above bbpigbtm, I’m a Scorpio so sex was never not on my mind. Unlike my teens and twenties I need much l need much more recovery time. I can still pull a train for a lot of men but then my hole is off limits for awhile. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bbpigbtm said:

I noticed as i am getting older , i’m more horned up. I have been a horn ball my whole life- ( men in my family are) all scorpion ! Lately tho i feel i been so horned up- and my junk been getting bigger( ball& hog) any one esle going threw this??!!!

It's comforting to know I'm not the only one with a higher sex drive than I had in my 20s. (On-site investigations can be arranged....)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunovabesh said:

I might not be personally going through this, though I would love to personally investigate this. Wanna volunteer?

What he said... 

I love a growing hog in my trough.

Edited by blackrobe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, blackrobe said:

What he said... 

I love a growing hog in my trough.

I think we have a team here to settle the investigation.

This investigation may be sweaty, hairy, and full of salt. However, in the criminal justice system, sexually based inquiries are considered an important investigation. In Breeding Zone, the dedicated detectives who investigate these tasty cases are members of an elite squad known as the Cock Underground Members, also known as C.U.M. These are their stories.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, NLbear said:

Yes. And I think I need the whole team on this to investigate it from different angles.

My God, we might need more tops for this -

EMERGENCY BREECHING - BOTTOM IS IN HEAT! I REPEAT, A BOTTOM IS IN HEAT!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, NLbear said:

My junk isn't getting bigger but I am surprised as well that the older I get the hornier I seem to get. Or at least I am as horny as I was when I was in my teens and 20s. I thought my libido would dwindle when I get older but that isn't happening (yet). The only difference is that my hole needs more time to recover. A few days in a row is still doable but after that I really need to give it a rest.

My hole been ripping alittle- so i take time off- but wonder if btms keep going to tough it up

Not a Scorpio here but a Sagittarius.  Sure I’m getting older but I’ve been cumming at least 3x/day since I was 12 and I’m still every bit as horny today as I was then - actually like @NLbear even more if that’s possible.  Don’t know If my junk is bigger now but it has a 0g chunk of steel through the end of it so it def swings lower (and freer since I stopped wearing underwear years ago) and I enjoy watching guys look at it.  Like @Daddyph I pop wood all the time and in some pretty random places.  Don’t know why I’m so horny all the time but I’m enjoying the ride too much to worry about it.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1