NYC Pride Surprise

I was in New York City for pride last year. Had a great time and was thrilled to see Grace Jones perform!

Had some nice use of my ass especially while hanging out at the Eagle but I did also attend one of the Cumunion events. 

I arrived a bit late due to other pride activities, so there was the feeling of arriving at a party when everyone’s already drunk and things are winding down. I could tell many of the men were feeling a bit spend. 

While walking through the dark room, I noticed this white guy getting his dick sucked by a slender black guy. I stopped to watch, stroking a bit while standing there. An older white guy came up behind me and started playing with my cheeks and fingering my hole. I leaned forward slightly to give him easier access and to let him know my ass was available. The finger was quickly replaced with his dick and he was fucking away. 

This attracted the attention of the black guy who came over and started sucking on my dick. He was very feminine looking with long painted nails. He deep throated well on his knees in front of me. 

Although I’m a bottom, I certainly appreciate the pleasure of a blow job and getting fucked and blown at the same time felt incredible. I held the black guy’s head and shoved my dick deep in his mouth as my hole was pounded and loaded. The black guy then switched to my ass; sticking his tongue right in to get a taste of that load. 

Then things got surprising! I figured the black guy to be a bottom due to his femininity and submissive nature. He pushed me down on the mattress and we started making out. He was a great kisser and had a rockhard 9 inches between his legs. He shoved those 9 inches into my wet and willing hole.  And man did he know how to fuck! He just kept on drilling my hole for a good 45 minutes till they announced the place was closing. Neither of us wanted to stop. His dick fucking made me want to beg for more and I was desperate for his load. 

I told him that I couldn’t go without getting his load and proposed we walked around the neighborhood to find a place where he could load me. So we did just that! We walked the neighborhood looking for a dark alley or someplace not lit up till we found a park. We found a semi private and dark place behind a dumpster and he fucked me wildly while I tried not to moan too loud till he came deep in my ass. It was my best fuck of pride.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

There is something really sexy about a guy who presents very femme but is still a hard-fucking top. I dated a hairdresser once who was like that. He was a totally swish in the streets, but he fucked me brutally hard every night with his 9" cock. 

• Like 2