Diarrhea after cumdump session

DaniSlutty

I would appreciate any advice. I am on prep but taking it inconsistently. But before the session had it at least 5 days in a row and the last day double dose. Keep taking it now. I had taken a number of loads - mostly undetectable as guys said. The problem is next day and till that day already for a week I have a loose stool which turned into diarrhea. Could it be an early symptom of seroconversion? No other symptoms yet. I realize a week is too early to get tested but very anxious. I can’t believe any symptoms can happen literally on the next day. 

Guest Porthos

I'm not a Doctor, and you should seek medical advice, but I highly doubt your symptoms are related to HIV, especially with no other symptoms  You may have a bug...viral or bacterial that will most likely resolve itself. 

Most likely you have introduced a GI infection (usually a norovirus) during the sexual play. These are spread through fecal oral route (that's why all the stuff about handwashing and not touching the restroom door handle after in case someone else skipped the hand washing after defecation). (there is also the possibility it is complete coincidence and you picked it up elsewhere and the timing matches the sex play). The other possibility is that the double dose of PrEP produced it as a side effect as you're not supposed to take that high a dose. Maintain good fluid intake with water and gatoraide/pedialyte. If it lasts more than a couple days or you develop a fever, see a physician immediately. Lastly, do NOT take an anti-diarrhea med (e.g. Immodium) unless absolutely necessary. Your body is trying to flush out of an infecting GI virus and slowing down its removal gives it more time to multiply inside you before it gets flushed out.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
15 hours ago, DaniSlutty said:

It was all fine after all. Still Neg.

Was it from you taking a higher dose of prep or Truvada? A bacterial infection from BB sex? From rimming or being rimmed? Food poisoning? Anxiety or panic over the fear of becoming HIV+?

I believe food poisoning at the airport where I headed to take a flight after the session. Nowdays to feel safe I start taking pills exactly 7 days before the bb session. 7 days is a guaranteed time to get the proper concentration of prep in your blood.