Face Slapping

LoadMyHoleSF

I have an ongoing connection with a dominant black top who likes to be in complete control. Recently, during one of our hook ups, he slapped me hard repeatedly across the face. It got him super hard and very dominant and we ended up having some of the best sex that we’ve ever had.  Later he told me that he was very pleased that I submitted so well to his slaps. Being slapped was a new experience for me and I have mixed feelings about it.  I liked submitting to his physical control but the actual slaps were not a turn on for me. I’m curious to know about other guy‘s experiences and their thoughts. 

• Like 1

Depending on the guy and the chemistry between us I can get into slapping and being slapped.  But if you’re gonna slap me you should definitely expect to get slapped back at least as hard as you gave, if not harder.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 2

I've been with a few tops that slap my face as they're fucking me or getting sucked.  At first I was confused if I was doing something wrong--I wasn't they wanted to dominate me.  A couple guys have slapped me more while they're about/are cumming and if it's with some verbal abuse it's hot for me.  Feeling a dick cum in my ass while a top's over me slapping me calling me his bitch and that's what I'm good for can be hot.

• Upvote 3

Slapping seems like one of those things where the Top really has to know HIs bottom before doing it?  i am sub bottom, but not a physical masochist.  Spanking is probably the exception, though even with that, my Top needs to know or read me well enough to open me to a place of wanting to submit to Him doing it. 

A Top at a sauna pinched my tit hard once and found Himself quite suddenly in a disadvantaged position. i'm a martial artist and just reacted without thought.  i didn't hurt Him, but surprised the hell out of Him lol.  i don't think being a bottom (or sub) automatically confers carte blanche on the Top/Dom.  I've had Tops do things, like piss in me, that they didn't ask permission to do... but they read me well enough to know i'd adore them for it.

It's tricky, i think there has to be a good connection that is obvious to both parties for such risks to be taken without prior discussion.  

4 hours ago, LoadMyHoleOAK said:

I have an ongoing connection with a dominant black top who likes to be in complete control. Recently, during one of our hook ups, he slapped me hard repeatedly across the face. It got him super hard and very dominant and we ended up having some of the best sex that we’ve ever had.  Later he told me that he was very pleased that I submitted so well to his slaps. Being slapped was a new experience for me and I have mixed feelings about it.  I liked submitting to his physical control but the actual slaps were not a turn on for me. 

So where are you at with this now? How do you imagine responding if this happened again?   It's a sort of mystery how a Dom can train a bottom using the bottoms nature to accept things he might not normally do or want. It's a risk for the Top too, unless He is mindless about such.  You have a "ongoing connection," so it seems to me it wasn't just a presumptuous act, but a calculated risk.  Did you tell Him how it made you feel?  Have your feelings changed as you have thought about it?

• Upvote 3

Love being on my back, staring into my Top's eyes, while he plows my ass as he slaps me across the face and spits on me. 

Pig Brother and I have the best dynamic of all my fuck bud's - we both slap, spank, chest beat and spit on each other. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a top, I absolutely love to slap the face of the slut I fuck. 

2 options : we talked about it before (like on an app) and I know what can I do, how hard I can do it. 

We did not talk about it and I'll go more and more and really read your face to see what you are feeling about it. 

Most of the time, it makes my dick so hard, it's turn on the bottom. 

I allready fucked once a guy who needed to be slaped in the face really hard to cum : oh boy it was fun 😈

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

I love slapping a whore when I fuck it. The best faggots will actually beg you to hit them and thank you afterwards. Some whores aren't happy unless you leave a bruise. Plus I really love strangling a bitch so it goes well together. It's a great way to show some slut that you don't give a fuck about it or respect it. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKHOLE. For me it's not about hurting it cause I really don't give a fuck if it likes it or not. It's about putting a whore in its place. Down on all fours  being slapped, pissed on, spit on and strangled unconscious. I have even had a few choice sluts beg me to punch them in the face while I fucked them.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

When I was younger I would have found it insulting to get slapped. Somewhere along the line that changed. The last guy that fucked me was staring into my eyes as he pounded me and I found myself picturing him slap me across the face while he slammed into me. He didn't, but it sure left an impression on me, and now I'd really like to do it. Not into getting beaten, but a few good slaps would definitely add to the feeling of dominance, which really gets me off during a fuck.

• Upvote 1

On 1/19/2020 at 1:28 PM, tallslenderguy said:

So where are you at with this now? How do you imagine responding if this happened again?   It's a sort of mystery how a Dom can train a bottom using the bottoms nature to accept things he might not normally do or want. It's a risk for the Top too, unless He is mindless about such.  You have a "ongoing connection," so it seems to me it wasn't just a presumptuous act, but a calculated risk.  Did you tell Him how it made you feel?  Have your feelings changed as you have thought about it?

Thanks for asking. I really appreciate your thoughts on this.  I know I would submit again if he wanted to slap me again.  Reading the responses, I realize how much pleasure slapping can provide a top.  I do find a great deal of satisfaction in knowing that I have pleased a top.  I think I am learning that there can be pleasure in submission. Perhaps that’s what my Dom is interested in teaching me. 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 1:00 AM, BoyStrangler said:

I love slapping a whore when I fuck it. The best faggots will actually beg you to hit them and thank you afterwards. Some whores aren't happy unless you leave a bruise. Plus I really love strangling a bitch so it goes well together. It's a great way to show some slut that you don't give a fuck about it or respect it. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKHOLE. For me it's not about hurting it cause I really don't give a fuck if it likes it or not. It's about putting a whore in its place. Down on all fours  being slapped, pissed on, spit on and strangled unconscious. I have even had a few choice sluts beg me to punch them in the face while I fucked them.

Im happy that there are really doms that like to punish slaves. I’m looking for such a Dom, wish such brilliant guys would live much closer. Unfortunately im in Germany, Sir. 

Would like to offer my face to a Dom to punish it, want to receive a hundred slaps or more every week. Only to make a Dom feeling good.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 8:41 PM, subhole said:

Im happy that there are really doms that like to punish slaves. I’m looking for such a Dom, wish such brilliant guys would live much closer. Unfortunately im in Germany, Sir. 

Would like to offer my face to a Dom to punish it, want to receive a hundred slaps or more every week. Only to make a Dom feeling good.

Good faggot

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1