Face Slapping

LoadMyHoleSF

2 hours ago, a2malways said:

I may be in a minority here, but i don't particularly like being hit in general, and I don't subscribe to the "what a bottom wants doesn't matter, it's all about the top" playacting that seems do common.

I like being dominated. There is a lot of stuff that falls into the category of "not my preference, but it's hot when a top does anyhow. I don't mind being choked a bit. I had a recent experience where I had very little lube in my ass and a top with a very large cock refused to add any, and fucked me essentially dry with a thick 9 in her for a half hour before cumming in me. It bordered on painful at times but I just had to give in to the experience and let him use me.

But being slapped or hit? No thanks.

Exactly.... Like a poster said earlier, being slapped across the face with a cock is pleasurable and I had a regular who did that along with making me gag on his thick dick, it was consentual, I enjoyed.

Being punched, choked, spat on etc, aint my bag, I  do have some respect for myself.

• Like 1

I have mixed feeling about being slapped. 
I can sometimes get off on it if it's not too hard. If it's part of the roleplay and the top is showing his dominance by slapping my face, I can get into it. But, I'm not really into the serious BDSM or abuse scene. I just like my tops to be aggressive and dominant. 
But, there's been a few times it's been way too hard and it kills the mood for me.

About two months ago I was in Paris and a guy hit me up on Grindr.  The app showed him about a quarter mile from my hotel. He was a 38 year old str8, Parisian guy. He told me he was just getting off work. He said he was str8, but wanted to be sucked and rimmed before heading home. But he said he wouldn't reciprocate in any way.  I told him that I was fine with just servicing str8 guys.  So, I gave him my room number at the hotel.
He told me to leave my door cracked open. He wanted me naked and on my knees when he entered the room.
I did as he told me. I stripped and knelt down on the floor, between the bed and desk. 

He must have been even closer than the app said, because in no time at all, I heard the door open, close and heard him flip the lock on the door. He walked to me and put his crotch up to my face. I licked and gently nibbled his crotch through his jeans. He now unzipped and pulled out his already rock hard cock.  I began to service him as he tore his coat and shirt off, tossing them to the floor. Then he pushed me off him as he kicked off his shoes and pealed out of his jeans and underwear. 
 He was handsome, tall, lean, muscular and completely shaven smooth. He actually looked closer to 28, than 38.  He told me to get on the bed and then he also got onto the bed. I climbed between his legs.

As I went back to sucking him, he got very aggressive, verbal and dominant. Called me a whore, cunt, slut, faggot, queer and pussy. He'd slap his 7", thick cock on my face. Then he slapped me across the face really hard. It stung. I jumped back with a shocked look on my face. 

He said, "Too hard? Don't you like to be slapped, faggot?"
I said, "Yeah, sometimes. But not so hard, please".

I went back to sucking him. He continued to verbally abuse me. He slapped me a few more times, but it didn't hurt. I found it kind of a turn on. He lifted his legs and exposed his asshole to me. I ate his ass and he became like a wild animal. 
"You filthy, American, pig. Eating some stranger's ass. Your dirty tongue up in my shit hole. You fucking, sick, cunt", he said as he spread his ass, letting my tongue go up deeper into his asshole. He now flipped onto his hands and knees and spread his ass for even more access to his hole. I ate him like a mad man, while he's grunting and calling me names. 
Then he flips back onto his back and tells me to suck him. I go back to sucking his cock for a few minutes. He then pushes me away with his foot. 
"Get on the floor. Get on your knees", he demands. 
I climb off the bed, get on my knees, as he also climbs off the bed and stands over me. 
"Open your mouth, pig. Open it." he says. 
I open my mouth as he's furiously stroking his dick in my face. He slaps my face a few times and keeps stroking. Then he spits on me, calling me a pig. He slaps and spits a few more times, while verbally abusing me. Some in english and some in french.
Now, being spit on and slapped is not normally a turn on for me. But for some reason, this whole scene with him was incredibly hot.

"You're a dirty whore. You deserve to be spit on, faggot". 
"Yes, sir." I said. 

He spits on me again. He's stroking furiously. Then he lets out a low groan........."Aughhhh........ahhhhhhhhh.........Oh, fuck!" Then some cursing in french, that I didn't understand. 
With that, he began to spray my face with his cum. He shot cum into my hair. On my face. On my chest and on the carpet. I was even able to catch some in my mouth.  I hadn't seen such a big load in a long time.

"That what you wanted, faggot?" he said.

I didn't really answer. I just scooped up some of his cum from my face and chest and ate it. 
He pushed past me and went into the bathroom. I heard the water running in the sink. 
I dressed. He came out of the bathroom and dressed. Neither of us spoke. 
When he finished dressing, he grabbed his coat and headed for the door.

"Thank you", I said to him as he flipped the lock on the door to unlocked.
There was no reply from him as he left my room. The door swinging shut with a slam as he left.
I broke down in laughter. The whole scene had been rather quick and unexpected. Both a turn on and hilarious at the same time to me. I could barely believe that I had so willingly enjoyed his abuse. 

I'm not really sure how much of it was pure roleplay and how much was totally real for him?
For me, it was a roleplay that was spontaneous and fun. Since after that initial slap, the rest of the slaps did not hurt, I just enjoyed the roleplay of it all. 
I'm not sure I'd even do it again with him, when I get back to Paris. But, it was a fun encounter at the moment. 

• Upvote 2

It depends on the circumstances.  I enjoy the pain but it's always balanced out with the situation of session.  I once hooked up with a guy who into dishing out the pain for his own pleasure, irregardless of feelings of the bottom.  I soon realized it that he didn't care if I was enjoying it or not.  I stopped it... dressed and left as he told me to call him when I was ready to take all.   Needless to say, I never saw him again.

• Upvote 1

I for the most part love it, being cock and hand slapped, being verbally abused and spitting in my mouth or face is great. HOWEVER, if you are not an alpha top, none of that stuff is going to work for me, if you call me a useless whore in a gay lisp it loses a lot of its power. Just my thoughts

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like having my face or ass slapped. However I am into pain especially when I get into headspace. So if slapping me gets you off, go right ahead. If we are flipping don’t be surprised if I reciprocate.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:20 PM, TwinkFoot said:

Turns me on so much when dudes smack me around and slap my face when they fuck me. 

hell yeah, same here. I love getting slapped...and spit on 😉 I like when it hurts. 

• Upvote 1

Guest DetroitAnon
On 1/19/2020 at 11:54 AM, LoadMyHoleOAK said:

I have an ongoing connection with a dominant black top who likes to be in complete control. Recently, during one of our hook ups, he slapped me hard repeatedly across the face. It got him super hard and very dominant and we ended up having some of the best sex that we’ve ever had.  Later he told me that he was very pleased that I submitted so well to his slaps. Being slapped was a new experience for me and I have mixed feelings about it.  I liked submitting to his physical control but the actual slaps were not a turn on for me. I’m curious to know about other guy‘s experiences and their thoughts. 

An alpha black male slapping me around would make my dick rock hard and want to please him even more.   But I don’t want a black guy asking me if I would like it, because then it is more playing the game.   I want a black man to slap me around without getting permission first.   Of course as sex play,  or real abuse. 

There’s slapping and there’s SLAPPING though.

The whole domination/submission thing is something I have never found a direct turn on for me. I do quite enjoy it when it’s an obvious turn on to the bloke I’m with and it’s ‘played’ in the right spirit. I’m not suited particularly well to either role personality-wise but I enjoyed a few long-term fuckbud relationships centred on it and we’ve both really loved it.

To me, that’s role play and very different to light slapping and choking and the like. Slapping along the latter lines is more incidental and, where the chemistry is right between two (or more) blokes, it can be great fun.

Like @DannyBoyCMH, I love rough fucking (as well as slow and deep  fucking and...pretty much getting fucked and fucking any way that’s physically possible...and probably a few that might not be entirely physically possible😂) - especially as a bottom - and if I’m with a bloke who fancies his ability to fuck roughly “to the point that it’ll hurt you badly if you don’t tell me when it’s too much”, I take that as a challenge and it’s literally “Game On” from there. (Yes, I am thinking of an occasional fuckbud in particular here. It’s become “our thing” and we piss ourselves laughing as we continually up the ante. He tries to fuck me with as much intensity and force so I’ll ask him if I can tap out...and he’s not won yet. Mainly because the more turned on he is the pain he’s inflicting, not only do I love it for itself too...but I also get off on him getting off on it as well. The only way he’ll ever actually win is if he sends me into a coma or something 😂. But I digressed pretty badly then...

Where a guy likes to play Master, it only rubs me up the wrong way like when he’s just an c*nt over it. I’ve only ever had a few and, of those, only one was just too arbitrarily violent and angry way too quickly; we hadn’t even started to form a chemistry or anything.

And the others started literally with demands for access to my bank accounts. Yeah....and you can fuck yourself with your own skull, moron....

4 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

I love slapping a bitch while I fuck it. Also love to strangle it, spit in its face and wrap a belt around a cumdumps throat. l even gave @gangbangsuperstar and @LittleCumSewer a black eye when I fucked it once.

Love to have you fuck me Strangler , choke me out and slap and punch me bruises and all 

• Like 1