Why is it so darn impossible to get loads?

Tightass74

Guest Descartes70817
31 minutes ago, Tightass74 said:

Why is it soooo difficult to find guys to top me? It is impossible. Guys who start off great and then disappear. So many flakes. I just want to receive loads.  Hopefully poz loads, but any loads. 

Is it Jacksonville, Florida?  Is it Florida?  Sigh.

No telling. I know I'd love to have a regular bottom again to take my load whenever I want, but even with a regular I still fucked other bottoms.

i'm pretty sure a bottom from Jacksonville FL  asked a very similar question recently? 

At first i thought: "hmm, yeah maybe there's just a preponderance of bottoms in Jacksonville."  But then i checked out the population, and it's 1.5 million.  Plus, there's several military bases, so i am going to place my vote against method (i.e., online hook up sites). i'd bet there are lots of horny guys who wanna unload in a bottom. i'm not convinced that even half the guys online are actually looking for a hook up, but go to an ABS or cruising place and more, if not most,  guys are looking. i went online to Squirt and was surprised to see lots of cruisy restrooms and parks, but no ABS?  When i really need to get bred, i go to the local ABS on a weekday during lunch or when guys are getting off work, and i consistently will get  4 or 5 cocks in short order. And i'm in a small university town, only about 80k population. Of course, i'll take even the homeless guys load when i'm in heat... i love any guy who needs or wants it. 

51 minutes ago, Descartes70817 said:

No telling. I know I'd love to have a regular bottom again to take my load whenever I want, but even with a regular I still fucked other bottoms.

Ditto. Honestly, fuck buddies are my favorite.  i love the dynamic, you get to know each other and it makes hook up so much simpler.  i've come to really love a lot of fuck buddies, and i also appreciate that there isn't the complications of living with a guy.  One of my biggest fantasies is being there for a Top whenever He needs or wants a bottom.  To me, the only challenge is spontaneity. needing notice for prep. But i wish for a fb relationship where i always leave my door open for Him and if He just shows up, maybe i'm working in the kitchen, He can just come up behind me, slide my shorts down and slide in and breed, no words necessary. Or even in the middle of the night, i think it would be so hot too have the kind of relationship where He'd be free to get into bed with me sleeping and just slide in and breed or piss.  

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817
2 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'm pretty sure a bottom from Jacksonville FL  asked a very similar question recently? 

At first i thought: "hmm, yeah maybe there's just a preponderance of bottoms in Jacksonville."  But then i checked out the population, and it's 1.5 million.  Plus, there's several military bases, so i am going to place my vote against method (i.e., online hook up sites). i'd bet there are lots of horny guys who wanna unload in a bottom. i'm not convinced that even half the guys online are actually looking for a hook up, but go to an ABS or cruising place and more, if not most,  guys are looking. i went online to Squirt and was surprised to see lots of cruisy restrooms and parks, but no ABS?  When i really need to get bred, i go to the local ABS on a weekday during lunch or when guys are getting off work, and i consistently will get  4 or 5 cocks in short order. And i'm in a small university town, only about 80k population. Of course, i'll take even the homeless guys load when i'm in heat... i love any guy who needs or wants it. 

Ditto. Honestly, fuck buddies are my favorite.  i love the dynamic, you get to know each other and it makes hook up so much simpler.  i've come to really love a lot of fuck buddies, and i also appreciate that there isn't the complications of living with a guy.  One of my biggest fantasies is being there for a Top whenever He needs or wants a bottom.  To me, the only challenge is spontaneity. needing notice for prep. But i wish for a fb relationship where i always leave my door open for Him and if He just shows up, maybe i'm working in the kitchen, He can just come up behind me, slide my shorts down and slide in and breed, no words necessary. Or even in the middle of the night, i think it would be so hot too have the kind of relationship where He'd be free to get into bed with me sleeping and just slide in and breed or piss.  

Fuck buddies are indeed the best, as long as they don't expect anything but sex. I've known a few guys who started to act like they wanted exclusivity, and that gets tiresome real fast, but having a buddy I can sleep over with can get really hot.

Guest PhillyBBGuy
13 minutes ago, Descartes70817 said:

Fuck buddies are indeed the best, as long as they don't expect anything but sex. I've known a few guys who started to act like they wanted exclusivity, and that gets tiresome real fast, but having a buddy I can sleep over with can get really hot.

You can sleep with me anytime - that is one fine looking cock.

Guest Descartes70817
1 minute ago, PhillyBBGuy said:

You can sleep with me anytime - that is one fine looking cock.

It's been a while since I spent even one night in bed with another guy, but I always seemed to wake up with my cock inside whoever I'm sleeping with at some point during the night. Trouble with getting old is it takes so much longer to be ready to go again, but it also takes a lot longer to cum so there is that.

Guest PhillyBBGuy
5 minutes ago, Descartes70817 said:

It's been a while since I spent even one night in bed with another guy, but I always seemed to wake up with my cock inside whoever I'm sleeping with at some point during the night. Trouble with getting old is it takes so much longer to be ready to go again, but it also takes a lot longer to cum so there is that.

Yeah, about getting older - but it is worth it.

Guest Descartes70817
10 minutes ago, PhillyBBGuy said:

Yeah, about getting older - but it is worth it.

I don't know though. When I started in my teens I could fuck a guy for 20 minutes, cum inside him, take 10 minutes rest and fuck him again for another 20 minutes, sleep for an hour or two and start over again all weekend long.

Guest PhillyBBGuy
4 minutes ago, Descartes70817 said:

I don't know though. When I started in my teens I could fuck a guy for 20 minutes, cum inside him, take 10 minutes rest and fuck him again for another 20 minutes, sleep for an hour or two and start over again all weekend long.

Yes, that is the way it was. I've always been slow to recover from cumming, even when young. Happy to say I still can, but slow is better than not at all. - LoL

Guest Descartes70817
4 minutes ago, PhillyBBGuy said:

Yes, that is the way it was. I've always been slow to recover from cumming, even when young. Happy to say I still can, but slow is better than not at all. - LoL

Back then I was a heck of a lot fitter and kept trying to beat my own records. Longest ever fucking a guy before I came inside him was almost an hour. Most times I fucked and came inside a guy in one night was 11 times.

Guest PhillyBBGuy
3 minutes ago, Descartes70817 said:

Back then I was a heck of a lot fitter and kept trying to beat my own records. Longest ever fucking a guy before I came inside him was almost an hour. Most times I fucked and came inside a guy in one night was 11 times.

Hope you pozzed that guy with those 11 loads.

Guest Descartes70817
8 minutes ago, PhillyBBGuy said:

Hope you pozzed that guy with those 11 loads.

When I started - back in 1973 - nobody had even heard of HIV/AIDS, so sadly not. Then again when I finally did find out I was poz I had full blown AIDS, so I must have shared my bug with quite a few guys without knowing it in the preceding years. I took a decades long break from fucking guys at all and didn't start again until 1998. Although I mostly played safe for the first few years I didn't stop any bottoms if they wanted to ride my cock bareback though, and soon enough I started fucking anyone who wanted it bareback, including anon guys at ABS gloryholes.

Guest PhillyBBGuy
1 minute ago, Descartes70817 said:

When I started - back in 1973 - nobody had even heard of HIV/AIDS, so sadly not. Then again when I finally did find out I was poz I had full blown AIDS, so I must have shared my bug with quite a few guys without knowing it in the preceding years. I took a decades long break from fucking guys at all and didn't start again until 1998. Although I mostly played safe for the first few years I didn't stop any bottoms if they wanted to ride my cock bareback though, and soon enough I started fucking anyone who wanted it bareback, including anon guys at ABS gloryholes.

Well, if you weren't on meds I'd take your loads.

Guest Descartes70817
20 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

How sad. i'm glad you are back ❤️

It's a long story, but I'm slowly writing it in my blog posts on BZ. Growing up ultra religious and under ultra strict discipline made me feel terrible guilt for liking it so much, so acting 'normal' kept my mind from wandering and allowed me to survive in a world I never did belong in.