Conversion celebration

I was itchy stepping up to the tattoo parlor with fear and excitement. Once I found out I was poz I was ready to make the next move and mark it so everyone else knew of my new station in life. The guy who pozzed me was so happy for me he set up an appointment for me with his ink guy and told me I could get as much ink as I wanted on him to celebrate it. I had a few ideas of what I wanted and I was ready for whatever came next.

I walked into the shop and was greeted by an extremely hot blonde man with an extremely buff body that could easily be on the cover of GQ and any weight lifting magazines. I already started to drool seeing this Adonis in front of me. His tattoos went all down his arms and made him even more sexy. His green eyes were so bright when he saw me walk in and he smiled showing his bright white teeth.

He walked up to me and put me in a big bear hug and I could feel his hard cock push up against me and it made me so hard in my pants and I know he could feel it as well. Elijah it's great to meet you Jimmy had told me the great news and I am happy to hear you're one of us but he didn't tell me how cute you are. Strip down for me and let me see what my canvas will look like before.

Now I'm not a big guy, I'm 5ft 7 and weigh in at 175 pounds with a swimmers build being on the swim team in school. I have black hair and blue eyes and a nice six pack from swimming and from spending some time in the gym. I have a nice bubble butt that everyone tells me they love when they eat it out and push their cocks into my tight hole.

My cock surprised everyone because they couldn't expect someone of my size. When they saw that someone like me had an 11 inch cock hard and 8 soft I always got whoever was fucking me to shove my monster in their ass as well and I always obliged. I got the same reaction out of Sam when he saw me and loved that I also had a nice PA right on the head and a Jacobs ladder to go with.

Sam like everyone else looked like a deer in headlights but quickly recovered his composure and went straight down on his knees in front of me and engulfed my cock in one fell swoop. I was shocked that he was able to go straight down on me and I tried my hardest to not cum right there. After sucking me for a few minutes he got up and bear hugged me again saying he was just in so much shock that he had to do that.

I told him that it was more than fine and I hopped we could do more of that sometime. He said he hopped so but for now let's get down to why we are both here. Sam went over to the door and locked the door and turned off the open light and closed the curtains. We talked for a bit and we went over what I would like to have done tonight.

I explained that I wanted to get to b
Red biohazard tattoos on my nipples and the the letter P on my left buttcheek another biohazard symbol on my hole for O and the Z on my right cheek so now everyone who spreads my ass knows about me. I could see Sam was so turned on with that idea he was openly stroking his hard cock in his pants.

I told him he could get more comfortable if he wanted to and in an instant he was naked showing off more of his tattoos and I could also see he as well had a nice spiked PA on his 8 inch cock. Just like him when I saw it I engulfed his cock to the root like he did with me. I loved the taste of his cock and loved the feeling of his thick cock in my throat.

Sam shaked at this surprised and had to grab the chair to help steady himself. Sam moaned as I lapped around his cock with my expert tongue making Sam moan even more. I could feel his balls start to tighten so I pulled off of him because I wanted his load somewhere else instead of my mouth. I stood up and smiled at Sam and let him catch his breath a bit and kissed Sam deeply on the lips and inserted my tongue deep into his mouth.

Once we were done with the heavy make out session Sam had me bend over so he could look at my hole and ass to assess what needed to be done. I felt a chill as he rubbed his finger around my pink hole and a shock when he pushed it in all the way and it made me jump.
Sam chuckled at my response and commented on how sensative I was.

Well Elijah everything looks good but there was one more thing I need to do before we can start. I looked over at him and saw how much he was dripping precum and had an idea as to what he was going to say. He saw me looking and said "yeah you were right I need to have at that ass before we can start." I smiled back at him and bent over the tattoo table and shook my ass teasing him to come get it.

Close your eyes sweetheart I got a few surprises in store for you. I got excited and closed my ass as requested and then I could feel something cold go around my my wrists and ankles and now felt I couldn't move. I was a little scared now but Sam rubbed my ass cooing at me that everything was going to be fine. Sam walked away from me again and because I wasn't instructed to open my eyes I kept them shut tight.

I could hear more sounds of footfalls that sounded more like more people around me and it made me a bit more panicked. After the sounds quited now Sam's voice said you can go ahead and open your eyes now. I opened them and the first thing I saw was Jimmy naked as the day he was born along with about twenty other guys all naked and I could see all of them sporting bright red biohazard tattoos and they all said surprise.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...