BB with anyone famous, who would it be?

Justaholeff

Ok you sick fuckers!...As the title states who would it be and how? I guess because of recent documentaries...I'd choose Aaron Hernandez. It's all fantasy so he be alive..lol....and very dominant!...hate fuck me with that huge uncut dick...and shoot his load up my ass hard....Henry Cavill could help as well and add his load.....Scott Caan could sit on my face and smother me and I'd die a very cumdump!....wink

scott-caan-d8d50cd4_biopic.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Prince Harry, Freddie Mercury, Billy Idol, Davis Tenant, Ric Astley

Good call on Prince Harry (or should we just call him Mr. Sussex since he had to ditch the "Prince" title?)... And I'd gladly do David Tennant as well as another British actor, Laurence Fox. (Fox is best known for his role as DS James Hathaway in the British TV drama series Lewis from 2006 to 2015).

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

Good call on Prince Harry (or should we just call him Mr. Sussex since he had to ditch the "Prince" title?)... And I'd gladly do David Tennant as well as another British actor, Laurence Fox. (Fox is best known for his role as DS James Hathaway in the British TV drama series Lewis from 2006 to 2015).

I forgot to mention Idris Elba!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Prince Harry, Freddie Mercury, Billy Idol, David Tenant, Ric Astley

Or David Teninch as he was referred to on the set of Doctor Who - a running gag after someone walked into his trailer mid-wardrobe change. < Apparently True!

Always had the hots for Anthony Perkins (Norman Bates in Psycho) but NOT as Normal Bates... well sorta. Anthony was so beautiful and such a pure soul but like all pure souls you just know there's something filthy animal-instinct lurking beneath the surface - that mix drives me WILD.

[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/anthony-perkins-altura-cumpleanos-color-de-pelo-color-de-ojos-zodiaco.jpg.1ab33800ee0d57feafdbf26c45872a52.jpg

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/anthony-perkins-altura-cumpleanos-color-de-pelo-color-de-ojos-zodiaco.jpg.1ab33800ee0d57feafdbf26c45872a52.jpg

anthony-perkins-altura-cumpleanos-color-de-pelo-color-de-ojos-zodiaco.jpg

Edited by tj87
  • Upvote 1

Definitely wanna get some Mr Sussex Ginger cock. Recently saw a video of him in the army being asked by one of the other soldiers if his bush was ginger, he confirmed it was all ginger down there! I reckon that includes a hairy royal arse too! 🤤  I’d also love a session with actor Kelvin Fletcher!! Love his huge muscles! https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/15AF662D-3FB3-4A8E-AA31-309B77A631A3.jpeg.52e6c61d58f343dbdf81d2de82a3585e.jpeg

15AF662D-3FB3-4A8E-AA31-309B77A631A3.jpeg

• Like 2

Thomas fucking Daley or any of his hot diver friends who he poses with on IG...

There's too many of them to name. Including a young redhead called James Heatly who Im 99% sure likes the cock.

Actually, a surprising number of them seem to be str8 and they're just secure in their sexuality. Or bi and not telling anyone officially....

Edited by Britnonchaser

Well let’s see

Chris Meloni - a top 5 favorite on this topic.

James Gandolfini - (RIP) I just wanted him to fuck and fuck me. 

Matthew MacFadyen - British actor with the biggest most beautiful hands and I would love to feel them inside me ! 

laurence Fox - another British hottie. 

Charlie Hunnam - Jackson on Sons of Anarchy. Woof ! 

• Like 1

Nick Jonas does it for me for reasons I don’t quite understand fully. Henry Cavill is hot, as is Tom Hardy.

And there’s an (ostensibly straight) Australian Rugby Seven’s representative who I’ve seen getting fucked by several tops; I’m told (by a friend of mine who plays amateur rugby) that he’s been an active bottom cum whore since he was 15 (if not earlier). Unfortunately the closest I got to him was sucking his cock and he briefly sucked mine.

Edit: forgot Charlie Hunnam. The notion that Jax from Sons of Anarchy is the same bloke who was the teen bottom in the British version of Queer as Folk just turns me on no end. And some of the young guys in Skins, ie Jack O’Connell and Nicholas Hoult for instance.

Edited by breedmypiggycunt

• 1 month later...