Young inexperienced Neg Jock gets used, trained and stealthed

Hungnreadytofuck

Justin bolted out the door and headed to the address and there was a note on the door.  He opened it and the note read:

Fuck toy, the door is open.  Come in and drop your clothes but leave the jock on.  There is a twin mattress on the floor and a blindfold and poppers on it.  Face away from the door and get on all four with ass pointing to the door.  Put the blindfold on and take the hit the poppers six to eight times.  Justin opened the door and it was pretty dark but entered and took his clothes off and his eyes started to adjust and he could see the mattress and he knelt down and got on all four picking up the poppers and the blindfold and slipped on the blindfold and started hitting the poppers. His ass was already tingling and the poppers only intensified it.  He waiting and nothing happened, he hit the poppers again and then he felt a hand on his ass.  It traced his ass and found his crack and then rubbed his hole and slide a finger inside.  Justin moaned.  Just felt a coolness as his ass was being lubed up and then another finger slide in, now two fingers were fucking his hole.  Oh yea that;s it Justin moaned.

Justin felt another hand, this time at his head and then a straw and Justin did not have to be dole to drink, it was as nasty as last time but Justin remembered how he felt afterward last time and he sucked it all down and within minutes he was relaxed and zoned as the guy slipped a pillow under his chest and took his left arm and then his right out from under him and then curled them back behind his back and tied them together.  The guy fingering Just had slipped two nice rocks up Justin without him feeling it.  Justin soon was flying.  The two guys both pulled back and Justin was ass up chest in a pillow and flying.  Then Justin heard the door and clothes drop and then a hand on his ass and again the guy felt his ass and found his pucker and slide a really thick finger in him.  Justin moaned, then another finger and this guy was rough.  Finger fucked him for three to four minutes and then pulled out and lubed up his dick and slide in the boy.  Fuck that was on fat dick Justin thought, it may be bigger than the other dick he fell in love with earlier tonight. 

The guy fucked Justin for a minute and spit on his back and said slut open that cunt.  Justin tried to open up more but the guy did not seem pleased and pulled out and then Justin felt pressure on his hole and the force became more intense.  Poppers appeared at Justin's nose and the guy said fucked you are gonna give me what I want, breath and relax that fucking hole.  The pressure subsided and Justin heard a guy say here this one should help hit him open and then you can just that huge one on him.  The pressure continued and Justin took a few breaths and the head popped it, fuck that felt good he thought and then the guy started pushing and the dildo seemed to get thicker as he went in.  Justin moaned and the guy kept working his hole with the tapered dildo and at first two inches and then three and Just was not taking four inches and his hole was stretching to take the thickness,  The guy started pulling it all the way out and shoving it back in and then again and again and after five minutes Justin had seven inches inside him and he was moaning like a bitch in heat. 

The guy pulled out the dildo and Justin felt so empty and then he felt the other dildo and this time he was stretched enough that the pressure and resistance gave in after a minute and this thick dildo stretched him open one, two and now bottoming out at three inches.  Then the guy said I knew you would fucking open up.  Then the guy told the other two, the boy needs something to drink and a little something to lift the mood.  The dildo eased out and a straw appeared at his mouth and fingers started to probe and Justin got two more rocks and some more g. The dildo worked back into Justin's hole and Justin moaned and said more please more!

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Justin felt poppers being placed under his nose again as he moaned and whimpered on the pillow.  The assault continued on his hole and the thick dildo was seven inches in now.  Then the assault stopped and the guy said, hand me the long one.  His second ring is not opening, just tried arched his back a little and after the guy lubed up the long dildo just felt it slide inside him and it went deep quickly and then the guy rammed it in and then pulled almost all the way out and rammed it deep again and again and finally his second hole opened and the dildo slide deep! Justin lost his breath as the dildo started to massage him deep inside.  His moans became louder and soft OMG that feels so good started to ease out of his lips. The guy left the dildo deep and slowly loved it and then after a few minutes withdrew it and then let his second hold close and started over. This time the hole did not resist at all but opened up welcoming the dildo.  The guy kept withdrawing and re-entering and then finally withdrew completely. 

Justin's hole started to twitch and pulsate but it was not long before the really big dildo was shoved back in his cunt.  Justin pushed his ass back and the guy said, nice fucking hungry whore we have here.  The huge dildo hit the second ring and stopped again but the guy twisted it right and then left with pressure against it and the pulled out and shoved it against the second ring and the soft spot he felt on the right and the ring have way and the head started to press in and then he pulled out and did it again.  This time it almost made it through and then the finial push the head of the dildo popped in and the immediately pulled it out and shoved it back in and did this three more times as Justin lost his breath.  The guy finally shoved it deep and massaged it back and fourth twisting it around a little and Justin was moaning and then he heard the door.  Some sounds and then clothes dropping and the guy with the dildo continued until one of the guy tapped his shoulder.  Heard the guys say, that slut is ready.  The guy sounded black just thought.  The guys with the dildo slowly withdrew the dildo and the black guy took his place and slapped Justin's ass with a fat huge dick and then slowly rubbed it on his hole slowly opening up his cunt with the fat head and then pulled it up and he did this over and over and finally left it there and slowly started to slide in, good fucking pussy boy the black guy said.  Just felt so full and it felt so much better then either dildo and then the guy his his second hole and he stopped and pressed and he slowly popped the head of his dick inside and Justin loudly moaned omg that's it fuck me please!  I have never felt so goo inside!

That's what all white pussy says the moment they feel a BBC stretching and re-arranging their cunt.  Does not mater if it is pussy or ass cunt they both work the same!  He told Justin to arch his back and get ready for some real fucking as he drove his 11" dick back and fourth in his cunt Justin went in and out of pain and pleasure.  This went on for twenty minutes as he picked up the pace he took one deep trust and unloaded his cum in the boys deep ass. Justin could feel flex after flex while the guys made this deep and guttural moan as Justin accepted every drop of his cum.  He pulled back some but left his dick in the boy ass and fucked him for another minute and then slowly slide his dick out.  He thanked the guys and said this slut would be worth fucking again and got dressed while another guy, back got in place and slide inside Justin's well used hole and fucked him for twenty minutes jack hammering him till he shot his load in the boy. That dick had to be 10 " not as thick.  Then a third guy got in place and slapped Justin ass and he snapped his fingers and the guys went into motion and one gave Jason a straw to drink the other slide two fingers under the big dick resting on Justin's Lilly white ass and slit two rocks in him and then poppers were presented as the black guy rubbed his dick on Justin's hole while he spread his ass wide.

Justin, wanted his dick so bad and having him rub that slab of meat across his hole only made just even hornier and then a guy told Justin to open his mouth and a ball gag was slide into place and fasted on.  Justin was flying but knew this fuck is going to be very different.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

The black guy kept rubbing his dick on Justin's cummy cunt and then after another two minutes he spit on the hole and pressed his fat thick head against the hole.  It hurt like fuck, Justin tried to say stop and please but only muffled sounds were coming out and then one of the guys spread some lube around Justin's hole and the let up and then the guy lubing him up coated Justin's hole and then he must of lubed up the guys dick and the pressure began again but this time the pain was far more intense as Justin's ass started to open up what felt like a car entering him.  Tears started to well up and finally some poppers were placed under his each nostril and after eight his he felt just slightly more open.  Then a straw small one was placed in one nostril and the guy plugged the other like popper and he told Justin to inhale deep and not to stop till he said so.

Justin did as he was told and the straw was removed and Justin was flying but it burnt some and he had to shake his head and then the straw on the other side and again he inhaled deep and this time it felt even better, He almost forgot about his ass until the guy fucking him said fuck that is some hot tight pussy.  Give him another hit in five minutes I can already feel him trying to tighten up.  With that he took long strokes and until he got to his second ring and he pressed against in and tried to open Justin and he snapped and the straw appeared with an even bigger line on each side and Justin was in another world as his second hole was torn apart and the big dick battered his inside hard and rough.  The beating lasted for another ten minutes and the guy finally unloaded but never stopped slowly moving his dick as he shot load after load inside Justin. The guy turned to one of them and said good fucking pussy, he will get better with your help but it was a nice tight cunt to wreck.  Def worth it!

The guys unfastened Justin's gag as the guy slipped out and got dressed.  One guy whispered to Justin, you are still horny aren't you? Justin said yes I am! The other guy had gotten in place to eat his cummy slutty cunt and Justin loved it.  The other guy got in front of him and fed him is 8 inch cock, The guy ate his ass for five minutes and sucked out cum and then got up and the guy fucking his mouth pulled the pillow out held Justin up and the guy who had fucked him slide under Justin by lifting his leg and sliding under and then laced his 9" dick against Justin;s hole and slide in and the other guy let Justin rest chest and face on the guys shoulder as he went around and slide his dick in beside his buddy!  Justin started to moan and the guys fucked him deep and after twenty minutes the guy on top shot his load and his buddy said time to trade places.  Then before he got soft they traded and the eight inch dick slide in my hole and his buddy slide in right beside him, This time his buddy just moved back and fourth a little and his buddy piston fucked until he shot his load five minutes later.

With that they both got dressed and told him there was more to come but for now he needed to get dressed and leave.  One guy said, I will be back in here in less then five minutes and you better be gone!  With that they  unfastened his hands and they both walked out and Justin slipped the blindfold off and searched for his clothes.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Justin shut the door and walked home, his ass was sore and cum was dripping out of it and he was sure he had a wet spot on his shorts.  He got home and showered and crawled into bed and tried to sleep but he was still so horny.  He got online and fired up BBRT hoping to see some hot guys and jack off.  He went to his mail and before he could open the email from the visitors coming to town an email hit from ElephantDIck.  Justin opened it and it read, abnormally large penis, most men can not take me.  You probably can not either but you are so cute and hot I had to hit you up.  Justin emailed back and said, I can take I am sure!  The guy emailed back and said host or travel, Justin said Host in an email back and the guy said, Give me your address, be ass up on your bed with your hole toward the door.  I fuck a long time so you better not waist my time.  Good boy the guy shot back, I am on the way be there in 15 min. 

Just opened the email from the guys coming in for a wedding and it said, good glad your hole take take large dildos and toys.  Sounds like you are a good fuck toy and love your ass played with.  You sound perfect for us.  Just emailed back and said I am your boy, I will do anything you want,  I just wish you were here now.  I am so horny!

He hopped up and took a shower and never even looked at the guys profile with the elephant dick.  He dried off thinking he should check it out but by the time he was drying off he heard the door open and close to his apartment so he hopped on the bed and slipped on the blindfold out of habit and soon the door opened to his room and the guy said nice piece of ass.  Hope you don't mind I invited a buddy over to help you so you can take me.  Justin said yes sir that is perfect,  With that Justin could hear him texting and he went over to Justin's exposed ass and started rimming and eating it.  He stopped and said see you have been busy slut and he went back to tongue fucking and eating Justin's cunt and all Justin could do is moan.  The guy opened some popper as he pulled off Justin's ass and took several hits and then put the cap back on and gave them to Justin.  He told him to keep taking hits.  Justin did and soon he was flying.  Moaning louder and in between moans the door opened and they greeted each other.  The elephant guy said, your skills are needed.  With that he lifted his hand off Justin's ass and brought his dick and let it hang right in front of Justin and then he lifted it to his lips and Justin opened his mouth and started to try to suck on the head.  It was not even hard and it was huge, he licked and suck on the head and he could tell it was getting harder.

Justin felt lube on his ass again and lots of it, The guy said open him up nice and slow, I love watching this shit and make sure he is deep so I can fuck the shit out of him.  With that the guy started fingering Justin's hole and soon had four fingers in to the knuckles and he started twisting them around and then bend his thumb and started to press and Justin yelped, the guy rubbed his back and said boy relax you are gonna love this. He told the other guy that he ordered supplies but they have not hit yet.  This did not make the guys stop pressing and twisting his fist back and fourth and then he stopped and put more lube on and in Justin and He told the guy in front of me Elephant that he what was left in a pipe in his back and a some g.  He hard the guy go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator and then dig in the trash.  WTF he thought and then he appeared with a drink and a straw.  Justin had tossed a drink earlier from a fast food joint.  Just sucked it down and then he heard a torch.  The guy put the pipe up to Justin's lips and told him to hold his breath and when he told him to breath he should take a soft steady inhale until he told him to stop.

He said now and Justin slowly inhaled and then the guy removed the pipe and he said slowly exhale and a big cloud came out.  No that is not right boy, you went too fast and he put the pipe up and said slowly inhale when I say and he lit it again and then said now.  Removed the pipe and then slide down and put his lips next to Justin's and said exhale boy and he put his lips over Justin's and he took in the cloud as Justin exhaled and he left his lips there and have it back and Justin without being told took it all in.  They did this till the pipe was empty and Justin was flying!  The guy behind him was pressing hard and elephant grabbed Justin's ass and pulled it apart and with the other hand he gabbed Justin's balls softly at first and then hard till he was crushing them and Justin screamed out in pain and the guy as his ass broke in and his fist was inside Justin and he was trying to pull away but elephant guy had him in his grip.  The guy in his ass said it is in the bag and elephant let loose and Justin pulled off his dick and started to gasp and said I can't please.  He was suddenly grabbed and turned on his back and his legs and hands were tied together and his hole was now exposed on the side of the bed.  Elephant said for now, this is how you have to be and he said open your mouth so you can taste my dick.  Justin did but a ball gag was placed inside instead and then fasted.

Justin thought, fuck I should not have done this. and then he hard the door open and both guys said supplies.  Here is a ball, some g and the other stuff you ordered,  Nice pussy there, any chance I can dump my six day load, gf is not putting out.  Sure thing, here is a half a ball for the trouble,  With that the guy came over and unbuckled his belt and slide his finger over Justin's slit and pressed his finger inside.  Then two fingers and finally three, nice pussy he said loudly and he pressed his dick against Justin's hole after withdrawing his fingers and slide slowly inside.  Right past the second ring and finally bottoming out.   He starting calling Justin a cunt, whore, fucking Dirty slut for everyone to fuck, Bet if I posted your ass up for sale I could make some money tonight.  He kept talking and the while deep fucking Justin in and out of that second hole and almost all the way out and this went on for more than ten minutes and then she shot his load in Justin.  Fuck is what he bellowed as his load shot rope after rope and he pulled out and asked where the shower was. Before he left the room with his clothes he grabbed Justin;s phone and and it was unlocked and he called himself from the phone and then went to Justin and whispered in his ear.  Boy you need any party favors I am your guy, I just shot a huge load up your ass and will want more of that pussy soon!  Then he left to go shower. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 5

On 2/10/2020 at 4:00 AM, Hungnreadytofuck said:

....Right past the second ring and finally bottoming out.   He starting calling Justin a cunt, whore, fucking Dirty slut for everyone to fuck,...

#Hungnreadytofuck - WHAT AN AMAZING STORY ...keep it up and cummmming ...

... and I bet I speak for all reading it ... WE ARE CUMMM IN GALLONS - wishing we were on the receiving end and could give in to this delicious use and abuse ... 

Edited by FFun2BB
  • Like 1