Dirty Jocks / Undies

kinkedboy

As a top I get off on ass smell.

I love it when a bottom wears underware over a jock so I can finger their ass through the material and sniff their ass smells when I’m fucking them in their jock.

A few bottoms crusing do this when getting loaded , to catch the cum as it leeks out , many tell me they sniff them when the wank at home.

I’m a lover of musty sweaty jocks and briefs- not like the’ve been dragged through a sewer but worn for a long run, or a hard workout or a hike on a hot day. 

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, jz48811 said:

Not much better than the smell of a jock strap that's collected a fuckload of sweat and cum. I have a jock that's crusted up with about a dozen loads. 

Give me a rugby team's jocks after about a week of practice:)

On 1/23/2020 at 12:11 AM, ChaserCurious said:

Yes!  I have a bulge fetish and love nuzzling my face into a nice brief or jockstrap bulge and taking an good sniff of that wonderful aroma

On 1/24/2020 at 5:57 AM, HairyJake said:

I’m a lover of musty sweaty jocks and briefs- not like the’ve been dragged through a sewer but worn for a long run, or a hard workout or a hike on a hot day. 

Deffo for me... I am going to get slated here, but I actually steal used underwear, from the Gym and yhe swimming baths, especially if I fancy the bloke.

Btw, i also roumage through people washing baskets of the dads and sons and sniff and jerk into them in their bathrooms and put them back for washing.

Once I looked after my neighbours house, he was hot  and I would have had him.whilst  they  eere away. I wore most of his underpants from his drawer for two weeks, folded them and put back used in his drawers for him to wear when back..

• Like 1