Enhancing Anonymous Sex

BritishCumdump

Not sure if this is for discussion or just a random story. Okay so lately I've discovered that my biggest turn on is getting barebacked anonymously. Just faceless profiles on Grindr or Fabguys, invite them round and have the door unlocked for when they arrive. I'm on the bed in jock and with a blackout hood on. 

I've had quite a bit of this lately and it's really addictive but the other night a guy came round and didn't say a single word, didn't even grunt or gasp, just came in, felt my hips and ass, pulled down his pants and started fucking me. When he unloaded in me he just pulled out, pulled his pants back up and walked out. 

This really fucking turned me on, it made me feel so used and slutty. So I'm thinking of ways to expand on the experience, I'm wondering if I should start wearing headphones and have music or something playing so that all I can acknowledge of the guy is his touch and the sensation of him fucking me. 

Is anyone else into this kinda sex? Any ideas on how to enhance it? 

20191224_101711~2.jpg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I love anon scenes.  When I'm in a hotel, I'll actively search for tops on A4A and BBRT that are into it.  Anyone who hits me up online I'll always suggest it, and I find a lot of guys are into it...especially the bi married guys.  Like you, the less talking the better.  And the quicker they get off the better, so I can get back online and look for another load.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Be cautious about shutting down your awareness of your surroundings if you’re going to do anon scenes. You are already in a vulnerable position, and making it so that you cannot see or hear what’s coming at you would simply be unwise, especially in open-door situations.

Not all Men who come through your door may be harmless guys looking to pump and go. They may do other things to you that you don’t like or want. They may overpower you, restrain you, rape you, rob you, beat you. All of these things have happened before. When I host, I keep my wits clear, my senses sharp, and my extra self-defense within easy reach.

I would love to do what you’re talking about when I host, and just become a lump of warm, wet flesh for their use, but aside from the danger, I can’t give my Tops the fuck they deserve if I can’t hear their sex sounds or see the cues they exhibit that tell me how to respond in ways that excite them. I can never make the mistake of turning the fuck into something about me, or I risk ruining it for both of us.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Be cautious about shutting down your awareness of your surroundings if you’re going to do anon scenes. You are already in a vulnerable position, and making it so that you cannot see or hear what’s coming at you would simply be unwise, especially in open-door situations.

Not all Men who come through your door may be harmless guys looking to pump and go. They may do other things to you that you don’t like or want. They may overpower you, restrain you, rape you, rob you, beat you. All of these things have happened before. When I host, I keep my wits clear, my senses sharp, and my extra self-defense within easy reach.

I would love to do what you’re talking about when I host, and just become a lump of warm, wet flesh for their use, but aside from the danger, I can’t give my Tops the fuck they deserve if I can’t hear their sex sounds or see the cues they exhibit that tell me how to respond in ways that excite them. I can never make the mistake of turning the fuck into something about me, or I risk ruining it for both of us.

You are totally right. I've been really lucky that none of the guys that have played into my fantasy have wanted to hurt me. I tend to use FabGuys which has a review/verification system which kinda lessens the threat a bit by showing when they've not had other hookups yet but it's always a big risk. 

Here's another thing about blindfold/anon sex, the tops just seem to want you to be flesh to fuck. I guess they're just looking to unload in a warm hole rather than have their cock carefully milked. 

I'll try the headphones thing but only with guys that I've had fuck me before and that are into it. 

Probably 90% of the sex i have had with guys (1000's) has been anonymous walk in. i'm always face down, but have only been blind folded about 10% of the time.  Like Eros, i like to keep my senses as open as i can for safety reasons.  i keep my cell phone in reach, but hidden, anything of value is hidden and the space between where i am presenting and the door is a straight line with no distractions. 

An idea for more complete sensory deprivation is to do it as a bath house, which would pretty much be a safe place. i've seen guys with hoods or blindfolds in the sling, or you could get a room and do the same, with head phones too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Probably 90% of the sex i have had with guys (1000's) has been anonymous walk in. i'm always face down, but have only been blind folded about 10% of the time.  Like Eros, i like to keep my senses as open as i can for safety reasons.  i keep my cell phone in reach, but hidden, anything of value is hidden and the space between where i am presenting and the door is a straight line with no distractions. 

An idea for more complete sensory deprivation is to do it as a bath house, which would pretty much be a safe place. i've seen guys with hoods or blindfolds in the sling, or you could get a room and do the same, with head phones too. 

Why did I not thinking of doing it at a bathhouse? I'll give that a go next time I'm at the local sauna. It is gonna be safer than doing it at home

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

Why did I not thinking of doing it at a bathhouse? I'll give that a go next time I'm at the local sauna. It is gonna be safer than doing it at home

Oh, Lord, absolutely don’t do it at your home! Doing that in a hotel room is dicey enough, but in your home you’re just begging guys to come in and case the place for burglary - or for sexual assault when you aren’t ready for it.

Definitely try the sauna route. I have to say, I wish I could rock a “Cum In Me Bro” tank top the way you do... 😉

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Oh, Lord, absolutely don’t do it at your home! Doing that in a hotel room is dicey enough, but in your home you’re just begging guys to come in and case the place for burglary - or for sexual assault when you aren’t ready for it.

Definitely try the sauna route. I have to say, I wish I could rock a “Cum In Me Bro” tank top the way you do... 😉

Thank you? Well if you're hooded and not yet sure if the top appreciates verbal, the tank top is a good way of instructing the guys what to do 😉 

It's a shame that the local sauna is so far away and I don't drive, I can go but it might be dead and with no way to get home if I'm there late. 

Guest FinalDL2021
On 1/22/2020 at 12:16 PM, BritishCumdump said:

Not sure if this is for discussion or just a random story. Okay so lately I've discovered that my biggest turn on is getting barebacked anonymously. Just faceless profiles on Grindr or Fabguys, invite them round and have the door unlocked for when they arrive. I'm on the bed in jock and with a blackout hood on. 

I've had quite a bit of this lately and it's really addictive but the other night a guy came round and didn't say a single word, didn't even grunt or gasp, just came in, felt my hips and ass, pulled down his pants and started fucking me. When he unloaded in me he just pulled out, pulled his pants back up and walked out. 

This really fucking turned me on, it made me feel so used and slutty. So I'm thinking of ways to expand on the experience, I'm wondering if I should start wearing headphones and have music or something playing so that all I can acknowledge of the guy is his touch and the sensation of him fucking me. 

Is anyone else into this kinda sex? Any ideas on how to enhance it? 

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/846260406_20191224_1017112.thumb.jpg.aabb115e5200c9b70389b1bababe7cd6.jpg

Just like anything you like, you start improving on the same theme. I had a great anonymous sexual experience last August, it was incredible. Now I just met this guy on BBRT, and planning the same kind of scenerio.

Guest CuriousDallas

Anon like that sounds hot but it only takes one time where a guy gets out of control or you lose control of it that cures you of that. It happened to me. Be careful...