Enhancing Anonymous Sex

BritishCumdump

15 hours ago, alwaysready said:

I agree with curious dallas. be careful. I would NOT wear headphones. you need to hear what a guy is doing. a pocket mirror carefully hidden would help esp if you think something is not right. 

A pocket mirror would be useful if you're not like me and using a blindfold hood. Reasons why I wouldn't do this anywhere else but a bathhouse.

14 minutes ago, hornycumslut91 said:

A pocket mirror would be useful if you're not like me and using a blindfold hood. Reasons why I wouldn't do this anywhere else but a bathhouse.

Yeah I'm using a blackout hood too. I don't want to be able to see the guy at all, just feel his touch and cock. But yeah that is risky as fuck. Hence the hotness of it. 

Guest Descartes70817
On January 22, 2020 at 3:25 PM, BritishCumdump said:

Exactly! The irony is that the tops think they're just using us but really we just want the sensation of their cocks fucking us and then that warm cum in our holes, once they've given us that they can get off, get out, and let the next spermdonor in 😈

I realised almost from the first that as much as I felt like I was using a slutty bottom as my fuck hole that in fact I'm really doing exactly what they want, which is to make me cum inside them instead of inside some woman. The more often you can get cum inside you the better, and luckily for you I love cumming inside a slutty man hole as often as I can, even when slutty women are readily available and begging for it.

11 hours ago, hornycumslut91 said:

Another option, if you don’t want to get a good look at the anon guy about to fuck you but would still like to have the ability to glance at what’s going on behind you:

Set your smartphone or tablet off and in an upright position facing behind you. The glass of the screen over the black background provides a dark reflection.

Or, for a quick glance over your shoulder, set your phone camera for selfie mode - you don’t need to actually take the picture, but the camera will let you see what’s behind you. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 5:46 AM, tallslenderguy said:

Probably 90% of the sex i have had with guys (1000's) has been anonymous walk in. i'm always face down, but have only been blind folded about 10% of the time.  Like Eros, i like to keep my senses as open as i can for safety reasons.  i keep my cell phone in reach, but hidden, anything of value is hidden and the space between where i am presenting and the door is a straight line with no distractions. 

An idea for more complete sensory deprivation is to do it as a bath house, which would pretty much be a safe place. i've seen guys with hoods or blindfolds in the sling, or you could get a room and do the same, with head phones too. 

Yup, getting raw fucked and bred in a bath house dark room is soooooo hot...pitch black room, cummy mattress, ass up/hole opened and preped, face down throat swabing with a fellow bottom whore positioned next to you...patiently awaiting the next annonomous cock to enter your hungry hole and give you the ride of your life...followed by a load of thick, creamy man sperm running down your whore leg...pig heaven!! Oink!!!   Next!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest FinalDL2021
On 1/22/2020 at 3:21 PM, Pumpinmyhole said:

I love anon scenes.  When I'm in a hotel, I'll actively search for tops on A4A and BBRT that are into it.  Anyone who hits me up online I'll always suggest it, and I find a lot of guys are into it...especially the bi married guys.  Like you, the less talking the better.  And the quicker they get off the better, so I can get back online and look for another load.

I totally, agree, especially being a BI male that can't host at this time. I had a great Anon experience last August, and now I am hooked on it. I am thinking of throwing Hand cuffs into the mix

• 2 weeks later...

I do and there is nothing else left to be said that they guys above haven't mentioned. Only difference is, i started out with little to no talking. I put that in the ad.  Just like the guy before mentioned, being aware is very important. since you're blind folded having your ears is an absolute must. For me though, when it's over I have to make adjustments to be able to see, but not show my face because i basically have had to watch and see some of the guys out the door, because they want to ask a lot of questions. Like, wtf!!! No one has ever gotten rude or aggressive and for that I'm thankful and keep my pistol tucked under my 10000 pillows on my bed. I'm not new to this, it's been a couple years and i've never been robbed or anything. The guys that come now, are more times then not has been the same guys for a while. Some of them, I still couldn't point them out but others I've seen their faces a time or two briefly. 

• 3 months later...

Only was able to do this scene successfully once. Didn't need a blindfold or hood since I just made the hotel room dark. Posted on CL left hotel room door open all night long and fell asleep. Was awoken throughout the night into the morning by 14 men who used my ass to unload. It was the single most amazing experience I've ever pulled off - and I've had a lot of experiences over the years! I have to agree with others here that sensory deprivation doesn't sound smart, moreover im thinking that wearing headphones with music would lessen the sex. I want to feel and hear with every cell.and fiber of my being every single millisecond of the scene. From the door opening to the first touch to his breathing and it's changes to the unloading. Anything that limits my ability to hear and feel detracts from the experience.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I concur with the ‘not using headphones during anon hookups’.  Safety comes first.

I know when I do anon scenes I used to keep something within reach (under pillows etc) for protection, if anything happened. Until I got a few regulars I could trust.  I also use to text a mate as the guy arrived and left.  So someone could alert authorities if needed, again, just until they became a regular.

I try to leave anything ‘wild’ to the saunas or dark rooms of sex clubs nowadays.