What’s your favorite Poppers story?

Bugnutty452

My first time using poppers was unexpected. I met a short smaller man on Grindr that wanted to meet up and go to the ABs. Naturally I said yes, I’ve never used poppers before but I had known about them, he kept telling on the way over that his poppers were very good and that I would not have a headache. I said, I may give this a try, I was so horny not having cum for over 3 days. We got to the abs and it was a bit empty,  we walked to the back where there was a larger room and both went in, he immediately started kissing me and put his hand down my pants and started feeling my cock, I was enjoying the tongue action More that the cock play, soon enough he had my pants at my ankles and I was sucking his hairy brown Latino cock. He precummed all over my lips and I was savoring every drop, he wanted to fuck me and then proceeded to flip me around and spread some lube on my hole. He then tore the condom wrapper and rolled one on, soon enough he was pushing at my hole hard while sniffing the poppers. He was fucking my ass like a man with little to loose, he just wanted to fuck, and I was ok with that. I was moaning loudly while he was piston fucking me, my ass was loving every inch and my cock was rock hard sticking out from under me, he was only interested in himself and I love that while being fucked. My hole is to be used by a man possessed. 

eventually he pulled out of me and motioned  me to suck his cock, I pulled the rubber off and Started sucking furiously, so hungry for his cum in my mouth. He was pumping my face as he braced  me against the wall tears and spit rolled down my face and I barely got a second to breathe. I was staring up at him and he presented the little brown bottle to me- I figured I’m here in a stall getting abused like this, fuck yeah, let’s try it. I took a good long whiff and didn’t notice anything, I did notice my jaw and throat feeling a bit more relaxed, my mouth was juicy and there was no more gagging, my head felt light and there was a warm feeling, a hot horny feeling....I sucked that cock and it was slick- there was that thick slick saliva that makes it good for fucking. 

I wanted him inside me again, I took another couple of popper whiffs and so did he, the wave of extacy hit me instantly, my hole opened up, while he was attempting to get a condom out of the package, I grabbed his rock hard cock and pushed it into my hole in one motion, he immediately said Nooooooo, but didn’t protest, I was riding his BB cock now and he was loving it. He started fucking my and calling me all the nasty names, telling me how much he wanted to breed my Cunt, I was begging for his cock, he then said that he was close and we both did some more poppers while he pumped me full of his seed. He kept his cock inside me and stared fucking me again using his cum as lube and also fingering me, my hole felt wet and I could feel it burn from the rough fingering. He bred me again and pulled out. Made me spin around and suck my ass juices off his dick, I could taste the iron from my blood and the cum with my fluids. My hole was wrecked and I loved it. I was still high as kite and  the guy from the next stall punched his cock through the hole in the wall, I wanted to suck him without the wall,  so I went over and saw this mid 30’s chubby white guy with a thick cut cock that badly needed attention, I walked over and just sat on his cock bareback and let him use my hole, I took some poppers and gave him some also he was fucking me hard and my buddy had his hardening cock in my mouth again. I was being BB spit roasted while high on poppers by two random men, the buddy in the back then began to breathe heavily and I felt his cock blowing his load into my gaping sloppy ass. He pulled out and I licked him clean. He quickly left- maybe to go back to his wife. My first buddy then went to town running my hole and then quickly fucked me and blew another load. 

from then onwards I don’t have sex without poppers. I love them, my ass loves them.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

My favorite poppers experience is all the time that I have spent poppered up at the abs just sucking and fucking every random cock I could get. I love going right after work or at lunch time for the cock buffet those times supply!

• Upvote 1

My favorite popper experience happened one time when I was in New York. A guy cruised me on asspig and we set up a time to meet. He had an apartment by Columbus Circle. When I arrived his friend was there too. We sat on his bed getting to know one another when Dave lit and passed around a joint. About a half hour latter it was really hitting me. Since I was the guest, they had me in the sling first. 
I was very relaxed as they started playing with my cunt. Rimming and getting me nice and wet and then taking turns fucking me. I like being opened up this way. Then they got my J-lube out and the serious ass play began. As they were working my hole, I started with my poppers. Between the high from the joint and popper rush, I really opened up. I was floating in the stars enjoying everything they were doing to me. 
It felt like I was only in the sling about 15 minutes. However they let me know it was three hours. And they also told me I was taking both their hands at the same time—double fisting. That was the first time I had that done to me. I felt bad hogging the sling that long, but they let me know they were both tops and planned the whole thing. I love a nice surprise. Can’t wait to get back and have more fun with them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just love poppers while fucking. Favorite time of popper high breeding was recently when I was in SF for biz. Got into the hotel early and set up a quick ad on bbrt. It was a Friday afternoon when lots of horny men wanted to ditch work early to find an ass to breed in a nearby hotel. I had just picked up a brand new bottle of jungle juice. First guy arrived and I was ass up ready. I had set it up to be anonymous. I waited to take my first whiff after the dude was hard and ready to slide his cock into my ass. I took two good deep hits, held my breath and exhaled as he slid in. It sent me into total ecstasy. I got so horny and actively slid my ass back and forth on his cock, using my muscles to milk him. I kept taking more hits and that just made my hole more hungry and aggressively gripping down on his cock. He finally let out a roar and nutted deep inside me.  He dressed and left, looked at bbrt, had about 15 messages. Went to guy #2 who was a few blocks away. He came over , kept taking more hits of poppers as he held me down and piston fucked me with his huge cock. He nutted, left, #3 was also nearby. Repeat. I ended up getting a popper headache by the time I was finished taking cock, then had to dress and head to work function. Had so much cum in my ass, was walking wobbly and my eyes were bit bloodshot. I was definitely cumdrunk. After event I was back on bbrt looking for more cock.  Love those biz trips to SF.  Can’t wait for covid to be over so I can get back to biz. Got more plans to return there and other cities. Found a place near where I live that I can get many different brands of poppers and they aren’t too expensive. Means I can have fresh poppers all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest pissboy777

First time I was fed poppers was in Europe when I was 22, studying abroad. There was a dirty sex club just down the road from me where the clientele was exclusively over 40 except for me, which was great because I’m a boy who loves anonymous sex with dads. But I was just discovering that side of me, and learning how to open up to it. 

at first I would just go there in my jockstraps and parade around and let the dads watch me masturbate. Then I started letting them rub me and fondle me while I was masturbating.

Then one night I was lying on a bench in the common area, with four or five dads watching me masturbate, when one of them came up to me and started massaging my penis. He held a brown bottle up to my nose and told me to inhale. 

suddenly I was flying and feeling so loose and open to the dads. I wanted them all to fuck me. They started putting their cocks in my mouth one by one, taking turns fucking my mouth, giving me a fresh hit of poppers in between each cock. Their hands and fingers were all over me. Massaging me. Stroking my penis, slapping my face. Probing my boy hole, pushing their dirty fingers into me. I loved it. Five dads all using me at the same time. Feeding me poppers and having their way with me. 

after each one had cum in my mouth or on my chest, I finally I had my own torrential orgasm.

the next day I went out and bought my own bottle of poppers for the first time. 

true story. 😉

cruising...I mean strolling in a woodsy area of a city park, I saw this guy. we exchanged looks. he walked off the trail. I followed. he wanted to fuck me. I was happy to be fucked. he was hot. when he produced that little brown bottle I saw all of nature and loved the feeling of his cum in my gut.

A sleazy bath house sex club in 1987, had never experienced poppers before. A dimly lit room with around five guys lying naked on the rubber floor pad, at least a couple looking like beached whales. Not then having much confidence one fat guy started kissing me but I was soon grabbed and rolled over by another guy with a much nicer body. He said "try this" which was of course poppers and the really strong original stuff that you can't get now. I was just totally out of it with that bright light appearing and practically hallucinating. He then took me to a private room. I asked for more so took ever deeper whiffs. I didn't know where I was or anything really and next thing I recall he was fucking me. He kept taking whiffs along with me and when I eventually shot my load as well it was the most satisfying ejaculation i've ever experienced. Then some guy walking past the door yells to put the top back on the bottle, lol, it was so strong. I believe it did deaden my sense of smell though. So there started my love of poppers although I don't consider i'm addicted to them and often it's just one whiff when I first meet a guy.