Submissive bottoms are the BEST!!

Belfast-Bottom

:2thumbs:

A note to Tops:

from time to time in this and other gay forums, I read that many Tops in long term relationships have their sex lives restricted by the constraints, refusals, prejudices and demands of their long time partner. Some Tops seem to have prissy, castrating queens as partners :(

Submissive bottoms have a different mind set. Most of us put our Top's pleasure ahead of our own. Most of us are driven to say "Yes Sir!" to whatever is suggested.

Want to piss on a bottom? Want to piss in a bottom's mouth or ass? Want to spit on or slap a bottom during sex? Want some bondage, rough sex, or CP? Want to double penetrate a bottom and have him service your mates? Pimp him out to random guys online? Blindfold him and have him take ALL cummers?

I know that some Tops are into the "fucking a regular Joe" thing, but while submissive bottoms have the right to negotiate and set limits before a scene, they are MUCH more likely than a generic "bottom" to give you what you want.

Just my thoughts. YOUR pleasure is my pleasure!

:2thumbs:

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I just got fisted again last night by a new FF top- had a session 2 weeks ago that went 7 fantastic hours, so I was eager for another. Stripped as soon as I was in the door ( he wanted it the 1st time, just assumed that was the rule so didn't even wait to be told) He had to bite some hair off my ass the 1st time, so this time I had shaved my ass lips back about an inch for nice, smooth mouth to ass connection. After a beer, some chat and relaxing, he wanted to see my hole- saw the trim job and complimented me on it, and began fingering my ass. After he had a dildo up my ass, he told me to hold it in, and to hold my position. He came back a few minutes later and began fingering my ass, then I felt the cool metal and the click as he turned on his sideburn trimmer, and without a word my ass went from hairy to bald- then he buffed off the remaining strays and any stubble with some pad. Once my ass was good and smooth, he had me stand and look at my boy hole in the mirror- as I was doing that, he handed me another beer, and clicked on the trimmer and went to my crotch and began the process all over on my groin. No asking, but then I told him I was his to play with-- and it was as it should be. When all was cleaned off, I got a punch fucking from him over the next 2 hours mixed with a few beers and some breaks and small chat. When he had worn my hole out, and he was worn out, he directed me to the shower, and fisted my hole one last time as I rinsed off the J Lube from the rest of my body- toweled off, dressed and was walked to the door with an order to let him know when I had arrived home safely. I would go back in a heartbeat for his call-- which is where it is at- when HE wants my hole, he just has to call and I will work it to get to him

I'm totally a submissive bottom. I get more pleasure from pleasing a guy than I do from anything else. If a guy wants to try something sleazy/kinky then I'm all for trying it if it pleases him. (...and that I'll pretty much try anything once)

• 2 weeks later...

Sub bottom faggot here. It's all about my top's needs.

I've been pissed on, pissed in, spat on, slapped, enured verbal abuse, fucked in stall at a club with door open and once shared with two other men. All because my top wanted it, and it made me happy to fulfill his commands.

• 1 month later...

MMMM YES YES YES YES! Slap me, pull my hair, piss deep inside me, and cum in my worn asshole! Put me in a dress and make me your faggot fuck doll. Ill do your friends and what ever else you want, just make me your bitch. If you want it, ill let you do it.

I love the freedom that comes from using a submissive bottom for my pleasure, knowing that he gets off (or will get off later) on being treated like a pure sex object for my orgasm.

Some guys practically shoot without touching themselves when you finish fucking their face, shoot a load deep down their throat, then rub their head for a second before zipping up and walking away.

Ending the scene abruptly as soon as I get what I want has gotten me lots of repeat play. The true submissive bottoms I've fucked get very frustrated when a top turns his attention to them... it's a major hard-off and ruins their scene. I'm very happy to get my nut whatever way feels good to me and walk away without a word.

• 9 months later...

i wish more tops understood that the submissive needs to give himself over to the needs, desires or wishes of a dominant. To me the greatest feeling is being left breathless and a feeling cum leaking out of my well fucked hole. whatever it takes to get him excited enough to breed me i will gladly do.

• 6 years later...

I’m a submissive bottom but as a versatile guy that also makes me a very dominant top. It’s a thrill for me whichever way cause i like to treat a bottom the way i want to be treated and breed ass generally quite well. It’s my way of showing my appreciation and excitement to the bottom; leaving a lasting impression as actions speak louder then words. As a bottom though; i would only wish for a guy who wasn’t possessive; who took pleasure in spoiling me with more loads from other guys as though it were some primal form of breeding competition. Love the feeling when my ass is packed full of cum. Its hard to find the right guy with the right mindset and find love that isnt jealous or possessive

On 5/18/2012 at 2:56 PM, Throattopman said:

I love the freedom that comes from using a submissive bottom for my pleasure, knowing that he gets off (or will get off later) on being treated like a pure sex object for my orgasm.

Some guys practically shoot without touching themselves when you finish fucking their face, shoot a load deep down their throat, then rub their head for a second before zipping up and walking away.

Ending the scene abruptly as soon as I get what I want has gotten me lots of repeat play. The true submissive bottoms I've fucked get very frustrated when a top turns his attention to them... it's a major hard-off and ruins their scene. I'm very happy to get my nut whatever way feels good to me and walk away without a word.

that's exactly the way it should be. I do not expect or want a top to worry wbout me - I want them to indulge themselves on my holes and it my job to cater for their needs. I have a few regulars who I know use me as a hole of last resort when they can't pick up some stray mancunt. They text me, I get ready they come over fuck me and drop their loads in me and I cleasn their cock and balls for them and they leave.