Rathboned

tj87

One of the perks of living in London is the constant influx of visitors from all over the world. I walk through Piccadilly all the time and the faces on my apps change hourly - which can't be said for where I live in Zone 2 - anyway, I'm a good citizen and feel a sense of duty in making sure the visiting boys go home with a little taste of English hospitality - it's good for my karma bank.

A young Italian boy, mid-20s is in London for a job interview. Cute dark hair and dark eyes behind designer sunglasses, carefully crafted facial hair like a younger Johnny Depp. I'm sold and as I'm sending him a message he hits my inbox with an opening line. A quick exchange of photos and messages reveals a cute cock and flat stomach. He's eager to fuck and he's staying at The Rashbone Hotel, a short walk from where I'm tooling around for an hour between meetings.

On horny days, I've been cleaning my hole before I leave the house - it makes me a much more comfortable as a slut. The inside pocket of my winter coat of has a secret stash of poppers, lube and a couple of condoms (because I like to cater to all tastes). 

He's busy revising for interviews and the conversation is stop/start. With a hardon, I head off to my next meeting and he apologises and explains that he's busy catching up with friends later. C'est la vie. One of the downsides of living in London is everyone has somewhere else to be.

A few meetings and a catchup with a close friend later; I'm headed to the tube when I get a payout from the karma bank.

...He's just up the road...
...He's got thirty minutes...

He tells me his room number and I'm there in five. Navigating the hotel lobby, up to the second floor and down the corridor to the far end. He opens the door to his hotel room on my approach.

Already hard in his cute briefs and poplin dress shirt, the first thing I realise is how misleading his photos are; my Italian Johnny Depp is a little rounder in the face these days with a bit of a belly - who am I to judge - but it's not the only thing that's grown. As he asks me about my day he sits on the corner of his bed and whips out a meaty cock which is considerably larger than appeared in his photos.

I forget about everything else and zone in on his cock. Sinking to my knees as I start to suck him, shucking off my clothes at the same time which seems to take him by surprise - perhaps he was just expecting me to drop my trousers.

He tells me to get on the bed properly and as I re-position, I pull out my secret stash and hand it over. He drops the condoms to the floor without a second thought and starts lubing up his cock.

"Turn over, I like it doggy-style" he informs me, "I fuck harder that way".
I flip onto my knees and spread my hole and as I feel his thick bellend rub against my ass as he tries to work his way in.
"You're so tight!" He exclaims. I'm surprised given the abuse my hole has taken lately, but pleased in equal measure as I reach for the poppers, knowing I'll need a them.

After a little chemical assistance he slides right down to the hilt and I groan like an animal - it's been too long since I felt so full and I squeeze his cock as he begins to fuck me as hard as he can. He's quiet, focused on his orgasm and my cock springs to life as I realise my hole is just a utility for him to dump a load in.

It feels so fucking good I think to myself, only to realise I'm moaning this out loud over and over again, tugging on my cock and periodically reaching between my thighs to stroke his balls which have drawn tight to his body - a sure sign he's getting close.

"You ready for it?" He asks, but before I have time to answer, he unloads and for the first time i do feel it. He stops fucking me and I work his cock with my ass, bucking my hips against hiim - I can feel his cum sloshing around inside me and I love it. He slowly withdraws his cock and I slide my fingers into my ass to play with his load, a large pool of my own pre-cum now all over the bed.

He tells me he has to go to a dinner and I quickly get dressed, before I leave he asks if he can breed me again the next day. As I walk back through the hotel lobby some fifteen minutes after I arrived, I catch the eye of the man behind the reception desk.

As I take the Bakerloo line home, I'm constantly re-adjusting my hardon, enjoying the sensation of his hot Italian cum dripping from my freshly fucked ass. I jump on a few apps and see if I can find anybody else to add a second load, I'm surprised by how many seemingly good boys get turned on by my slutty behaviour, but a second fuck isn't on the cards tonight it seems. I go home and jerk off and realise I never got the Italian guy's name.

-

For all his aggressive fucking, I wish he'd been more verbal. I like to be called a slut and made to ask for his load, I wish he'd been more vocal as he was getting close or that I'd been on my back to watch because I love all the visual cue's of a guy's impending climax - seeing their pleasure is a surefire way to put me over the edge.

With Brexit Day just 7 days away, I also wish that mine and my fellow European's ability to travel easily throughout Europe doesn't change. I would consider myself European as much as Brith and free movement across Europe, while fraught with challenges, is an incredible gift to those who take advantage of it - plus Italian and Spanish boys are a particular favourite.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2020 at 6:24 AM, tj87 said:

One of the perks of living in London is the constant influx of visitors from all over the world. I walk through Piccadilly all the time and the faces on my apps change hourly - which can't be said for where I live in Zone 2 - anyway, I'm a good citizen and feel a sense of duty in making sure the visiting boys go home with a little taste of English hospitality - it's good for my karma bank.

A young Italian boy, mid-20s is in London for a job interview. Cute dark hair and dark eyes behind designer sunglasses, carefully crafted facial hair like a younger Johnny Depp. I'm sold and as I'm sending him a message he hits my inbox with an opening line. A quick exchange of photos and messages reveals a cute cock and flat stomach. He's eager to fuck and he's staying at The Rashbone Hotel, a short walk from where I'm tooling around for an hour between meetings.

On horny days, I've been cleaning my hole before I leave the house - it makes me a much more comfortable as a slut. The inside pocket of my winter coat of has a secret stash of poppers, lube and a couple of condoms (because I like to cater to all tastes). 

He's busy revising for interviews and the conversation is stop/start. With a hardon, I head off to my next meeting and he apologises and explains that he's busy catching up with friends later. C'est la vie. One of the downsides of living in London is everyone has somewhere else to be.

A few meetings and a catchup with a close friend later; I'm headed to the tube when I get a payout from the karma bank.

...He's just up the road...
...He's got thirty minutes...

He tells me his room number and I'm there in five. Navigating the hotel lobby, up to the second floor and down the corridor to the far end. He opens the door to his hotel room on my approach.

Already hard in his cute briefs and poplin dress shirt, the first thing I realise is how misleading his photos are; my Italian Johnny Depp is a little rounder in the face these days with a bit of a belly - who am I to judge - but it's not the only thing that's grown. As he asks me about my day he sits on the corner of his bed and whips out a meaty cock which is considerably larger than appeared in his photos.

I forget about everything else and zone in on his cock. Sinking to my knees as I start to suck him, shucking off my clothes at the same time which seems to take him by surprise - perhaps he was just expecting me to drop my trousers.

He tells me to get on the bed properly and as I re-position, I pull out my secret stash and hand it over. He drops the condoms to the floor without a second thought and starts lubing up his cock.

"Turn over, I like it doggy-style" he informs me, "I fuck harder that way".
I flip onto my knees and spread my hole and as I feel his thick bellend rub against my ass as he tries to work his way in.
"You're so tight!" He exclaims. I'm surprised given the abuse my hole has taken lately, but pleased in equal measure as I reach for the poppers, knowing I'll need a them.

After a little chemical assistance he slides right down to the hilt and I groan like an animal - it's been too long since I felt so full and I squeeze his cock as he begins to fuck me as hard as he can. He's quiet, focused on his orgasm and my cock springs to life as I realise my hole is just a utility for him to dump a load in.

It feels so fucking good I think to myself, only to realise I'm moaning this out loud over and over again, tugging on my cock and periodically reaching between my thighs to stroke his balls which have drawn tight to his body - a sure sign he's getting close.

"You ready for it?" He asks, but before I have time to answer, he unloads and for the first time i do feel it. He stops fucking me and I work his cock with my ass, bucking my hips against hiim - I can feel his cum sloshing around inside me and I love it. He slowly withdraws his cock and I slide my fingers into my ass to play with his load, a large pool of my own pre-cum now all over the bed.

He tells me he has to go to a dinner and I quickly get dressed, before I leave he asks if he can breed me again the next day. As I walk back through the hotel lobby some fifteen minutes after I arrived, I catch the eye of the man behind the reception desk.

As I take the Bakerloo line home, I'm constantly re-adjusting my hardon, enjoying the sensation of his hot Italian cum dripping from my freshly fucked ass. I jump on a few apps and see if I can find anybody else to add a second load, I'm surprised by how many seemingly good boys get turned on by my slutty behaviour, but a second fuck isn't on the cards tonight it seems. I go home and jerk off and realise I never got the Italian guy's name.

-

For all his aggressive fucking, I wish he'd been more verbal. I like to be called a slut and made to ask for his load, I wish he'd been more vocal as he was getting close or that I'd been on my back to watch because I love all the visual cue's of a guy's impending climax - seeing their pleasure is a surefire way to put me over the edge.

With Brexit Day just 7 days away, I also wish that mine and my fellow European's ability to travel easily throughout Europe doesn't change. I would consider myself European as much as Brith and free movement across Europe, while fraught with challenges, is an incredible gift to those who take advantage of it - plus Italian and Spanish boys are a particular favourite.

Very hot.

I am sorry that your world is being shut down so much, as it is for all of us.

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2020 at 11:24 AM, tj87 said:

With Brexit Day just 7 days away, I also wish that mine and my fellow European's ability to travel easily throughout Europe doesn't change.

Don't worry, I am sure we will all still be able to travel to European countries and vice versa. After-all, many of us frequently travel outside of Europe to other continents. Cannot say I am all that thrilled with illegal migrants continuing to come in on the south coast, into 'Pett Level' for example;

No temperature checks, no testing for COVID-19, and zero quarantining, with some showing symptoms. Kinda makes a mockery of those who are abiding by Great Britain's strict Lockdown.

On 3/22/2020 at 5:05 PM, torcub said:

Italian and Spanish boys are a particular favourite.

The delicious irony, considering the EU have completely abandoned Italy, Spain, and Portugal during the COV19 crisis. Three of their member states that have needed help. Also in recent times the EU have fined Italy €7.5 million PLUS €80,000 per day as long as the fine goes unpaid instead of helping Italy, (one of their highest contributors) who are struggling.

And now the EU project wonder why EU skepticism is significantly on the rise within countries like Italy ~ Do not bite the hand that feeds you.  

On 1/25/2020 at 4:12 AM, pussyboy82 said:

You obviously voted remain then. 

I hate being an EU citizen. I'd much rather just be British. 

There are much more horny guys from outside the EU who'll be more likely to visit with a bit of luck. 

I'm not going to discriminate against a sexy firm bottom from the commonwealth / and other. 👅 The same goes for trading, but that is another topic entirely. 

• 2 months later...