if only she knew I bred him in their bed

bbfarm

On 4/23/2020 at 10:51 PM, flexbtm said:

That’s so hot that she knows that you fuck men and she stays with you. My wife would divorce me if she found out that I have sex with other men.  I’m surprised that she stays with you since you’re hiv poz. How did you convince her to stay with you? Do you two still have sex? Wish I had that type of relationship with my wife. Btw hot profile pic of you topping that ass. 

If my wife found out that I’m more into bottoms she would probably do the same…

My first FWB was a much older guy, who purposely wanted to fuck on their marital bed at home. He was careful not to get it too dirty from fucking, but didn’t mind if cum drops fell on the bed. If I came in his mouth he always made a little mess and leaked on the bed linen. He found it very exciting to do this. I think to sort of involving his wife in his mind.

I’m saying this because at some point he made a conscious decision to let us get caught by her. He wanted to involve her, and he talked with her about his bisexual fantasies, making him think she was open to it. I agreed to play along and we arranged in such a way that I would be fucking him in the ass when we heard the front door open and close. Long story short, she caught us 2 minutes later with me pumping my load in him (this situation was so horny for me at the time, I came super quick) and she walked in. And…. She ran away with tears in her eyes, with him running after her with wearing nothing but lingerie (he liked to dress up), on the street (luckily for him it was already past midnight).

They were gone for 30 minutes, so I decided to leave their house. He called me a week later, that they made it up together, but that he will stop having extramarital sex, to save his marriage.

Happy for him that they didn’t break up over it. However, the guy had a very strong drive to crossdress and get fucked. So I’m thinking that he probably would start fucking around again soon enough unless he got her into pegging him.

At a later age, I did something similar again with other FWB (i prefer married bi guys), which turned out much better 😊

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Two years and four months later  . . . today . . . I just bred the same guy again in their marital bed.  He’s such a slut!   He’s one of those bottoms who really wants the load more than getting fucked, and I obliged.  His legs in the air hooked over my arms, I slid my dick back and forth using his sphincter to get me off.  I pushed deep as possible and blew a big nutt deep in his guts.   

There on her nightstand next to the bed was her devotional book, two tubes of neosporin (?) and a little ceramic angel.  How sweet.
It was sweet too how her husband cleaned my dick off with his mouth after I’d inseminated his ass.  

• Like 7

On 1/25/2020 at 11:13 AM, bbfarm said:

I had met up with this middle age guy over a year ago. He had a motel room. People stopping by.  I dropped by and dropped a fast load in him. It seemed like a blur. He’s been asking for a repeat ever since.

Then this past Friday it worked out.  He asked me over to his house to do it again. Said he had someone else coming by too, and could I prelube his hole? 

Here in the outer-yet-still-affluent DC suburbs, in the past red politics type gravitate towards northern VA, and blue politic types towards MD.  Even though that is changing fast, there are still pockets of deep red in the Northern VA suburbs.  He lives in one of those.  Way out on the rural edge, his neighborhood is a gated community. Seriously, two gates and a guard to get in.  Manicured landscape, homeowners’ association-approved mailboxes . . . all propriety and safety.  

I park my pickup in the tiny two car garage drive. He greets me at the door wearing only a t shirt and takes me to the first floor master -  leads me through HER house.  His wife’s I mean.  Her kitchen. Her tacky bric-a-brac. HER bedroom.

And her’s it is.  King size bed. Linens she obviously picked. Her dresser covered with her photos. Her bible on her nightstand!

He’s already got a towel down on the end of the bed. Before he climbs on it, he spreads another on the floor below it, just in case.  Nice.   Dirty.

He climbs on, legs in the air, and I am in him balls deep and raw. Ahhhhhhhh.   feels so amazing having him squirm around wanting my dick. And I’m fucking away in and out head swimming like it does.  Her pictures. Her decorations. 

“She’ll be gone all day volunteering, don’t worry,” he said.  

Worry?  Worry? I was just hoping she would walk in.  They’ve probably been married 30 years. It would blow her mind to find him ass up taking raw dick IN THEIR BED.  And best of all her dirty pig dick-loving slut husband was getting fucked again after me. There. Her bath towels are catching juices from his precum slick ass.

I would love to make it last but HER BIBLE SITTING ON THE NIGHTSTAND LIKE SHE ACTUALLY READS IT is just too much.  I blew my load hard inside him FUCK a huge load. FUCK FUCK FUCK what a mind trip. 

Conservative values in this country are the sham. They are fake news.   Imagine how “Christian” she’d be to him if she caught him.  Probably not as accepting as she is about what President Trump did to Melanoma.   

Women are not stupid. She probably knows her husband is bisexual or gay and having sex with men, and it will be surprising to you but a lot of women are fine with this as their husband is having sex with other men, not other women, and staying married to them.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:59 AM, Guest CuriousDallas said:

That is so hot. Been with more than a few engaged guys or guys who live with GFs and fucked them just like that. So clear she’s picked out everything and he’s just another object she has, and I can use him just like she does. I can sense their internalized self loathing, how they hate themselves for wanting and needing to get fucked, but desperately craving it, begging for it as my dick pulsates inside them, spraying my seed inside. I think I enjoy it so much as I was nearly like them...forced into thinking I was straight, giving into the pressure of family, society, and church. Part of me still does want that but then I fuck one of these desperate redneck boys and see the carefully curated decor their fiancé or GF has picked out and want to puke and run. I wind up hate fucking the, for being the spineless cowardly faggots they are.

Hmm it almost sounds like you are jealous or envious? Why not find a man or men who are bottoms, vers or whatever is compatible with you and date them?

5 years in to my 20+ year marriage I started hooking up with men. A few years after that it “accidentally” slipped in and from that point on I got bred by all kinds of men, mostly on on the bed I shared with my wife. Oftentimes en she would have hated— black and Latino men— but adult men of all races, ages, and body types bred me on that bed. It’s a miracle I didn’t seroconvert.

The best times were when she would go out of town for a weekend and I would have orgies and threesomes all weekend long. I was very careful to remove the sheets that were on the bed (on which we had slept for at least a few days) and put them in my closet and put a spare clean set on the bed. Sunday afternoon, while I was washing a load of cum laden towels and sweat-filled sheets, I would pull the old sheets out of the closet and put them back on the bed so I would never have to explain why I changed the sheets , and they would still have “our scent on them from their having been on the bed a few days before she left. She never caught on

@bbfarm I lived in Northen Virginia when I was married and now live in DC. Iwould love to offer up my ass to you some time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

4 hours ago, evilalex said:

I love fucking new dads. 

That is hot! Paradoxically, you're helping the new dad to be a better husband and father by letting him relax and have fun.

Already stressed after nine months of pregnancy, the wife suddenly has to adjust to the responsibilities of motherhood. She may have postpartum depression, on top of everything. She can't offer much sexual release to the husband.

For his part, he's adjusting to the responsibilities of fatherhood (even if, unfortunately, men still do less of the hands-on parenting work). He too wakes up when baby cries in the middle of the night. He might be worried about providing for his growing family.

8 hours ago, TotalTop said:

Hmm it almost sounds like you are jealous or envious? Why not find a man or men who are bottoms, vers or whatever is compatible with you and date them?

Just in case you, or other people who might read this, weren't aware, the "Guest" prefix, and a name that doesn't link to a profile, indicate an account that no longer exists.

I read CuriousDallas' comment a little differently. When he says "Part of me still does want that", I think he's alluding to the social advantages of heterosexual and traditional marriage. It's well known that married men are paid more than single men in the same job, are more likely to be promoted, and are perceived as being more responsible. To pick one example, virtually no bachelors are elected to high political office. The picture of the smiling wife, the two kids with braces, and the family dog is an essential part of a man's campaign brochure.

CuriousDallas sees firsthand what an outwardly perfect marriage costs the husband. (He doesn't consider that the wife might not be happy, either. At least she enjoys picking out the "carefully curated decor".) When he's truly happy, a straight-identified man in a traditional marriage doesn't fuck other women, fuck men, get fucked by men, and worst of all, do it on his marital bed.

I think you're saying it would be better for CuriousDallas to find single, openly gay men, presumably bottoms, and date them. I agree, but I also don't think he's doing anything wrong by fucking straight-identified married men. He's offering them momentary release from "the pressure of family, society, and church." Then, they are ready to go back to being cooperative husbands, fathers, and workers.

I'd say CuriosDallas is (was?) ambivalent, not jealous.

8 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Nah, not gettin this thread and it aint gettin me off either.

I'm sorry, and I agree that this is a boner-killer. Refer back to @evilalex, who apparently goes in and gets it done, fucking new dads without worrying about pros and cons of hetero marriage. That's inspiring!

• Like 2